Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Stories

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:46 PM

So I got inspired by the thread "Taylor's Stories" to post the ones for Red on here. :) I took them from an interview she did and typed them up, so I'm sorry for any misspells. I will post these a song at a time, and I'll keep them in the first post as well. :)

State of Grace
State of Grace is a song that I wrote at the beginning process of making this album.
And I think it helps to define what the rest of the record was about just with one line in that song that says "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right". And that's kinda like a warning for the rest of the record, like, 'This is what's gonna happen if you don't plan this right. This is what could happen if you do'. It almost serves as the perfect, kinda warning label for the rest of the record when you hear that song you know it's like 'There are two ways this could go: you could be good to people or you could not play fair' and both the outcomes are reflected on the record.

Red
Red is a song I wrote halfway through making the album, and it changed what this album became. This song is about correlating different colors to different emotions and it hit me that most of the emotions I'd felt in the process of making this album were red emotions. All the intense ones; the happy and the angry end of the spectrum and it really changed the outlook on the way this record was going because to me it's very different, very descriptive, and it has an edge to it, that to me, kinda expanded what I wanted to do.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Stories

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:51 PM

State of Grace
    State of Grace is a song that I wrote at the beginning process of making this album.
    And I think it helps to define what the rest of the record was about just with one line in that song that says “Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right”. And that's kinda like a warning for the rest of the record, like, 'This is what's gonna happen if you don't plan this right. This is what could happen if you do'. It almost serves as the perfect, kinda warning label for the rest of the record when you hear that song you know it's like 'There are two ways this could go: you could be good to people or you could not play fair' and both the outcomes are reflected on the record.

All by Kathryn (likeaperfectrhyme)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Red
    Red is a song I wrote halfway through making the album, and it changed what this album became. This song is about correlating different colors to different emotions and it hit me that most of the emotions I'd felt in the process of making this album were red emotions. All the intense ones; the happy and the angry end of the spectrum and it really changed the outlook on the way this record was going because to me it's very different, very descriptive, and it has an edge to it, that to me, kinda expanded what I wanted to do.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:01 PM

*Bump*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

*Bump*

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:31 PM

stay stay stay is about what she hopes when shes in love-and its the right one- what *she* thinks it will feel like i really think the line "i'd like to hang out with you for my whole life" is sagnificant because when it's the right it will be your best friend--cortasy of painttheworldred

check out my BLOG!
    http://trinarose11.blogspot.com/

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I don't have time to write what she says out of each song so I'm just posting the video!

Correction - trying to post the video, it's not working!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Here's the link anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGbXtsVNiaM
    Hopefully someone will be able to post it as a video!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.