Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 22 is the officially the Next Single!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:25 PM

it will probably be of her and her friends having a good time
    drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22 is the officially the Next Single!!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM

i think the video is going to be one big party :D

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I'm so disappointed in her single choices =/ everyone I know who used to like her absolutely HATE her now because they think she's really immature or just trying to copy every other pop artist. IMO, 22 is an okay song in the context of the album (although I still don't like it haha) and provides some relief from the moodiness/depression, but I don't want all of her poppy songs to become singles! There are songs that are so masterful that deserve the recognition more, and I don't think the MV could be very original, since WANEGBT already covered the silly pajama party-ness. MVs for Starlight, The Lucky One or All Too Well would be so much more interesting!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Where was this announced?

I kind of wish she wasn't releasing singles for all her popy songs... I hope she does at least 2 for slowerish songs like All Too Well or Starlight! I also really want a video for Red...

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Who confirmed this info?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM

It's becoming the UK single March 4th (http://www.radio1.gr/music/forthcoming_uk_singles.htm). Last time, for IKYWT they announced the UK single release date (Dec. 10th) before the US one, which was a couple weeks earlier, so I assume that means 22 is likely to be released in the US near the end of February.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM

i am happy about that but i want a ideo for all too well!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:36 PM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    Who confirmed this info?

Haha, yeah that's what I was thinking! :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:39 PM

ASMITA wrote:
    i am happy about that but i want a ideo for all too well!!!!!!!!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Yes I also want but that she's doing s new album already is great!
    Swifty forever Be fearless and Speak now!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:43 PM

GreatSkies29 wrote:
    I'm so disappointed in her single choices =/ everyone I know who used to like her absolutely HATE her now because they think she's really immature or just trying to copy every other pop artist. IMO, 22 is an okay song in the context of the album (although I still don't like it haha) and provides some relief from the moodiness/depression, but I don't want all of her poppy songs to become singles! There are songs that are so masterful that deserve the recognition more, and I don't think the MV could be very original, since WANEGBT already covered the silly pajama party-ness. MVs for Starlight, The Lucky One or All Too Well would be so much more interesting!

I totally agree but I still don't think you can HATE somebody when you been loving that person a long time and then HATE means that you would like to kill that person I don't think they want to.

Swifty forever Be fearless and Speak now!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Actually, the last single is State Of Grace and has been since it was actually released as the last single. For it to be a single it has to be released before the album release..
    22 isn't a single and never was.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 12:59 AM

GreatSkies29 wrote:

No offence, but all i hear from this post is "whine whine whine....."

Also, pls define poppy.
    On May 16 2014, a legend is reborn

Taylor Connect, where guys can become girls, and every girl can look beautiful- TheDaikaiju

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM

TheDaikaiju wrote:
    GreatSkies29 wrote:

Also, pls define poppy.

Taylor Connect, where guys can become girls, and every girl can look beautiful- TheDaikaiju

I'm not trying to whine, I'm just venting, because I was disappointed. I really hoped 22 wouldn't be a single (or at least not until better songs had a chance!) and I just wanted a place to share my feelings. I love Taylor, and I love Red and none of that changes because of this, but I can still have opinions (that usually dilute with time...:P). But I meant her "poppy" songs as in the Max Martin collabs, which will now all be singles... I just love Red so much and I wish that some of the lesser known songs that feel more uniquely "Taylor" would be given a chance...

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:21 AM

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:26 AM

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the music video and the huge partay it will be!!! XD
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Meggie13 wrote:
    i think the video is going to be one big party :D

Yes, yes.:)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:16 AM

GreatSkies29 wrote:
    TheDaikaiju wrote:
    GreatSkies29 wrote:

Also, pls define poppy.

I'm not trying to whine, I'm just venting, because I was disappointed. I really hoped 22 wouldn't be a single (or at least not until better songs had a chance!) and I just wanted a place to share my feelings. I love Taylor, and I love Red and none of that changes because of this, but I can still have opinions (that usually dilute with time...:P). But I meant her "poppy" songs as in the Max Martin collabs, which will now all be singles... I just love Red so much and I wish that some of the lesser known songs that feel more uniquely "Taylor" would be given a chance...

While i do understand your disappointment, you also have to remember that Red is released only 2 months back. It still has one year left before it dies out. Furthermore, given the higher number of tracks in the album, we can most likely expect Taylor will release more singles from the album.

I'll say give it some more time, and hope that more of the "uniquely" Taylor songs will be released as singles.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I was hoping for Red or State of Grace. But im still excited!!

04.20.13 - TAMPA FL!

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:30 AM

GreatSkies29 wrote:
    TheDaikaiju wrote:
    GreatSkies29 wrote:

Also, pls define poppy.

Taylor and her team have to figure out what singles to release. They aren't going to release songs like Starlight or All Too Well, because frankly, that's not what the majority of the public wants to listen to on the radio. They are great songs, and everyone agrees, but they aren't radio songs. WANEGBT, IKYWT, and 22 are 3 very pop songs, that will/already have done very well on pop radio. Begin Again, the second single, did pretty well on country radio. I think it was in the top 10 for country radio for a while. If she releases another song to country radio, then maybe it will be one of the ones you think are more Taylor. But I mean, if you worked in the music industry, you release what does well. That's not called selling out, that's called making money. Sure, her style has changed a bit, but I don't think that's to conform to pop radio. That's because she's getting older and she's changing. People need to begin to except that. BTW, this was not meant to be mean in any way! Just expressing my opinion and saying that they're just doing what any people who have worked in the music industry and have been doing this well for this amount of time, they want to do better.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Woah, what? I feel like she should have 22 as her music video tour thing. I feel like a slower song, after i knew you were trouble, would be great. Something like everything has changed (cause it would get a lot of recognition) or maybe slightly upbeat but not full out pop (state of grace or red) But okay, whatever!

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.