1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Which Taylor song to listen to when your feeling down?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Im feeling a litttle upset, and ive been listening to taylor songs to cheer me up.

What Taylor song do you listen to if your upset or feeling down?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Which Taylor song to listen to when your feeling down?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM

it depends on the situation really:)xx cheer up

Re: Which Taylor song to listen to when your feeling down?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Roisin13 wrote:
    it depends on the situation really:)xx cheer up

yeah i guess. :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Aw, I'm so sorry that you are feeling sad. :( Hope you feel better! And listening to Taylor songs are good if you need cheering up. I find that by listening to her more upbeat, happy songs it makes me feel better when I'm down. But yeah, like Roisin13 said, it all depends on the situation. Cheer up! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I think it depends on the situation too.
    But 22 is very dancy, and fun. That usually helps with cheering me up :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Thank you!!!! :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Well when I'm feeling down I just listen to her sad songs so I guess I'm weird liek that xD anyways, now I usually listen to All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic, White Horse, You're Not Sorry, Breathe, and Tied Together With A Smile. It usually depends on what I'm sad about

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Depends in the Situation too

Taylor Alison Swift.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:57 PM

It all just depends on what I'm feeling down about. The other day it was Mean, I Almost Do, All Too Well & Come Back...Be here.

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM

22, Starlight, Anything upbeat and fun. :)

Taylor

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Any taylor song would be fine:) But when I feel wrong I like to listen to Innocent cause it makes me reflect about myself and make me feel better.
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:25 PM

we are never getting back 2gether and 22.
    P.S hope you feel better soon =)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Long Live. It always puts me in the best mood.

Swiftie since 2007
    I will be Red on August 23rd.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM

you listen to lively songs like long live to cheer you up :D

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Usualy The Outside if ti relates to my situation or her sad beautiful songs to calm me down.
    ]

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:32 AM

It's depending on why I'm feeling down or upset.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:40 AM

al too well cause this song describes my feelings right now and i am really feeling well!!!!!!! don't know why!
    taylor is the best thing that's ever been mine.....

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 2:46 AM

It definitely differs, depending on what is making me upset! :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Yeah I think your right, it all depends on the situation.
    Im feeling better today :)

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:53 AM

It definitely depends on the situation. My go to song whenever I'm feeling down, though, is probably Long Live, because it's such a cute and happy song and it usually cheers me up.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Usually Ronan sad beautiful Tragic Begin Again cold As u your not sorry breath