Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Come Back Be Here

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM

At the moment i cannot stop listening to this, and the clapping in the background in the last chorus is perfect! I think it will be amazing on her tour, what do you guys think about it?xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Come Back Be Here

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM

bump

Re: Come Back Be Here

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:44 AM

i love it!!!
    greece. loves. taylor.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I love it! But I can't sing along because she goes so low :(:(:(

^Primafacie

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:39 AM

It's one of my favourites! I am hoping that by the time the tour gets to Australia, it is on the setlist, although I worry we may never hear it live, with it being a B-Side and all.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:41 AM

I LOVE THIS SONG. ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT.

I hope we see it on tour, but probably not, since it's a bonus track like Ours or Superman or If This Was A Movie for Speak Now :(

This amazing thing from onedirectionismylife
    TheEnchantedGarden made my FLAWLESS avata

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I am OBSESSED with this song! Especially the But you're in London and I break down,
    'Cause it's not fair that you're not around. and then yeah, the clapping and last chorus bit! My daughter laughs at me because I ALWAYS have to sing this part at the top of my lungs

1. Moderator

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM

It's in my top 3 of the whole deluxe album. "This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you when you are worlds away" - perfection.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I love the part where she says....

"I told myself don't get attached, but in my mind I play it back,
    spinning faster than the plane that took you..."

BEST PRE-CHORUS EVER.

^The Amazing ChristmasLightsGlisten

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

This is when the feeling sinks in
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I personally like the bonus tracks more than some of the songs on the album itself =p

I absolutely LOVE this youtube cover:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I love it as well!!! I love all tracks on RED haha I'm obsessed with this album!!!
    hi :)

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:29 PM

its great!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:59 AM

bump

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:51 AM

I love this song, at first i was like 'its ok' but the more i heard it the more i loved it
    this is my fav part
    New York... be here.
    But you're in London and I break down,
    'Cause it's not fair that you're not around.

i also have to admit that i like how she gives London a 'shout out' in her song, i know that makes me seem sad but it is true
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:34 AM

It would be great live, yeah!

I really do hope she sings The Moment I Knew on tour though and last tour she only had one song from the extras in the original repetoar, and I hope it's that one xD But I love both of them and in my dreams she sings them both and not Red and 22 XD

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM

one of my favouyrte songs.. i love it..

she sounds little bit like carly rae jepsen it hink when she sings this song.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:53 AM

this is my favorite song on RED album along with Stay Stay Stay
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.