1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

22 VS 15

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:43 PM

What song do you prefer, 22 or 15?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: 22 VS 15

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:44 PM

it honestly depends on my mood. If i want a fun dancy(if thats a word) song then I'd say 22 but freshman year i loved 15(:
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md44hflOjF1ry87eo.gif

Re: 22 VS 15

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I agreee! depends on mood. I love both songs!!
    Breanna J

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I love both songs...

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:10 PM

When I was 15, I didn't have a song like that to refer to. Although when I was 15, the same experience happened. I'm 22 now, and the song is completely how I feel at this age.

I really love both songs, and they both tell an amazing story.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Well I never really had any realtionships with both. I like 22 though. 15 Is good.
    Love is everything!

People aren't always there for me but music is.

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I love both songs...

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM

I think it depends . . . but I don't separate them by how they sound (like dancey vs slow) I do it by their meaning. Like, Fifteen is written looking back on a certain age, while 22 is written while experiencing being twenty-two. So if I'm feeling nostalgic then fifteen is the best, but if I'm feeling my age then 22 is the best :D If that makes sense . . .

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM

overall 22 is better, but the lyrics are just not as strong as 15

we were born to win, so Keep striving! stay fearless fellas!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Fifteen is my favourite by far

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I'm not 15 yet, but when I am it will be something meaningful to refer to. But listening to them right now, I like 22 better!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I dont like to compare Taylor's songs. They are all wonderful and saying that one is better than the other in my eyes is not being a true swiftie. I understand you can have your own opinion and all but in my eyes comparing Taylor's songs to another one is not something I want to do !

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

i love 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so easy to get it!

xoxoxoxo
    EMMY COOKIE

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I love them both.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM

15! i love that song :)
    Annie Goertzen

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM

Definetly 15....it teaches you lesson.
    But i really like 22 beacuse its so upbeat and catchy!

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I love both, but I have to say I like 22 better. Fifteen is a slower song, and it's all about how you should always have your guard up, which is very true. But I feel like people should be more open, which is exactly what 22 says. 22 is about being open, letting go, and just having fun! I think both are amazing and talented, though.
    "If you are lucky enough to be different, never change."
    -T

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM

22 cause it's super fun to listen to

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM

wow big choice. Um well when i first started school this year 15 was the first song i listened to before well i went to high school. its still the song i listen to when i have tough times during school it gets me through a lot.

22 is the song i listen to when i want to have a fun time during the weekends. its like a friday song for me but a song that lasts through the weekends.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I loveeee them both :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 3:34 AM

I prefer Fifteen from a meaningful point of view, but 22 is fun! :)

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012