Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

You Favorite Line in every Taylor's song

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Just Comment here your favorite Line in Every Taylor Swift's Song

Example:
Teardrops On My Guitar
- He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star he's the song in the car i keep singing don't know why i do.....

Enjoy !

PrettySwiftie_17

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: You Favorite Line in every Taylor's song

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Oooh, I actually want to do this for every song!

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw - It's hard not to find it all a little bittersweet, and looking back on all of that, it's nice to believe... when you think Tim McGraw, I hope you think my favourite song
    Picture To Burn - And if you're missing me, you better keep it to yourself, cause coming back around here could be bad for your health
    Teardrops on my Guitar - He's the time taken up, but there's never enough
    A Place In This World - Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do, I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
    Cold As You - You come away with a great little story, of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you OR Every smile you fake is so condescending, counting all the scars you make
    The Outside - You could have helped if you had wanted to, but no one notices until it's too late to do anything
    Tied Together With A Smile - I guess it's true that love was all you wanted, cause you're giving it away like it's extra change, hoping it will end up in his pocket, but he leaves you out like a penny in the rain, oh cause it's not his price to pay
    Stay Beautiful - I should say, "hey, by the way... you're beautiful, every little piece, love."
    Should've Said No - I can't resist, before you go tell me this... Was it worth it? Was she worth this?
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - Take me back to the time when we walked down the aisle, our whole town came, and our mamas cried OR I'll be 87, you'll be 89, I'll still look at you like the stars that shine in the sky, oh my, my, my
    Our Song - I've heard every album, listened to the radio, waited for something to come along, that was as good as our song...
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You - I don't try to hide my tears, the secrets or my deepest fears, through it all nobody gets me like you do
    Invisible - Like shadows in a faded light, oh we're invisible
    A Perfectly Good Heart - It's not unbroken anymore... How do I get it back the way it was before?

SOUNDS OF THE SEASON: THE TAYLOR SWIFT HOLIDAY COLLECTION
    Christmases When You Were Mine - "Merry Christmas, everybody..." That'll have to be something I just say this year
    Christmas Must Be Something More - What if angels did not pay attention to all the things that we wished they would always do?

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes - Yu're my lullaby, so baby come hold me tight
    I Heart ? - And now you ask about you and I, there's no you and I, remember what you put me through

FEARLESS & PLATINUM EDITION
    Fearless - In this moment now, capture it, remember it, cause I don't know how it gets better than this
    Fifteen - When all you wanted, was to be wanted,,, Wish you could go back, and tell yourself what you know now
    Love Story - This love is difficult, but it's real
    Hey Stephen - The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change
    White Horse - I'm gonna find someone, someday, who might actually treat me well
    You Belong With Me - You've got a smile that could light up this whole town, I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down
    Breathe - People are people and sometimes it doesn't work out, nothing we say is gonna save us from the fallout
    Tell Me Why - I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
    You're Not Sorry - You used to shine so bright, but I watched all of it fade
    The Way I Loved You - My heart's not breaking, cause I'm not feeling anything at all
    Forever & Always - So here's to everything coming down to nothing, here's to silence that cuts me to the core
    The Best Day - I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine
    Change - They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared
    Jump Then Fall - The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry, but I'll hold you through the night until you smile
    Untouchable - In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream, it's like a million little stars spelling out your name
    Come In With The Rain - Talk to yourself, talk to the tears, talk to the man who put you here
    Superstar - You'll never see, you sing me to sleep, every night from the radio
    The Other Side Of The Door - All I need is on the other side of the door, with the face, and the beautiful eyes, and the conversations with the little white lies, and the faded picture of a beautiful night...

SPEAK NOW & DELUXE
    Mine - When it was hard to take, yes, yes, this is what I thought about
    Sparks Fly - I'm captivated by you baby like a firework show
    Back To December - It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
    Speak Now - There's the silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me
    Dear John - Well maybe it's me, and my blind optimism to blame, or maybe it's you and your sick need to give love and take it away
    Mean - I'll walk with my head down, trying to block you out cause I'll never impress you, I just want to feel okay again.
    The Story Of Us - I've never heard silence quite this loud
    Never Grow Up - I just realised everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    Enchanted - This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
    Better Than Revenge - She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
    Innocent - You wouldn't be shattered on the floor now, if only you had seen what you know now then OR Every one of us has messsed up too
    Haunted - He will try to take away my pain, and he just might make me smile, but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead
    Last Kiss - I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
    Long Live - For a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world OR May these memories break our fall
    Ours - Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    If This Was A Movie - If you're out there, if you're somewhere, if you're moving on, I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone
    Superman - I always forget to tell you I love you, I loved you from the very first day

RED & DELUXE
    State Of Grace - Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    Red - Memorising him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favourite song
    Treacherous - All we are is skin and bone, trained to get along
    I Knew You Were Trouble - Pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why you're drowning
    All Too Well - You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    22 - We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time, it's miserable and magical
    I Almost Do - I bet it never, ever occurred to you, that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - I used to think that we were forever, ever, and I used to say, never say never
    Stay Stay Stay - You took the time to memorise me, my fears, my hopes and dreams
    The Last Time - Right before your eyes, I'm breaking, no past, no reasons why
    Holy Ground - I guess we fell apart in the usual way, and the story's got dust on every page
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - You've got your demons and darling they all look like me OR Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, silence, train runs off its tracks
    The Lucky One - They tell you that you're lucky, but you're so confused, cause you don't feel pretty, you just feel used
    Everything Has Changed - All I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind
    Starlight - We dream impossible dreams
    Begin Again - You don't know how nice that is, but I do
    The Moment I Knew - What do you do when the one who means the most to you, is the one who didn't show? You should've been here, and I would've been so happy
    Come Back... Be Here - This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you and you are worlds away
    Girl At Home - Call a cab, lose my number, let's consider this lesson learned

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I just realised I missed some:

Crazier - You showed me something that I couldn't see, you opened my eyes and you made me believe
    Safe & Sound - Hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone
    Eyes Open - Every lesson forms a new scar, they never thought you'd make it this far

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012, 29 November 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

RE: You Favorite Line in every Taylor's song

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Mine would be:

Dear John: And I lived in your chess game, but you change the rules everyday.

Safe And Sound Don't you dare look out you window, darling everything's on fire.

If This Was A Movie When time stood still, when I had you

Better Than Revenge But sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know

Two Is Better Than One 'Cos when I close my eyes and drift away, I think of you and everything's okay.

Superstar You play in bars, you play guitar. I'm invisible and everyone know's who you are.

White Horse My mistake, I didn't know to be in love, you had to fight to keep the other hand

Enchanted The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks like, passing notes in secrecy

Mine I feel in love with a careless man's careful daughter, she is the best thing, that's ever been mine,

Never Grow Up And no one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred

Teardrops On My Guitar He's the time, taken up, but there's never enough.

Haunted You and I walk a fragile line, I have known it all this time but I'd never thought I'd live to see it break.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Let's do this

Taylor Swift:
    Tim McGraw: The way my blue eyes shined put those goergia stars to shame that night
    Picture to Burn: Watch me strike a match on all my wasted time
    Teardrops on my Guitar: The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart
    A Place in this World: Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
    Cold as You: No use defending words that you will never say
    The Outside: I've been a lot of lonely places I've never been on the outside
    Tied Together with a Smile: Oh, 'cause it's not his price to me
    Stay Beautiful: I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day
    Should've Said No: I should've been there in the back of your mind, I shouldn't be asking myself why
    Mary's Song: I'll be eighty-seven, you'll eighty-nine, I'll still look at you like the stars that shine in the sky
    Our Song: And been trambled on and lost and thrown away
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You: Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground
    Invisible: You can't see me wanting you the way you want her
    A Perfectly Good Heart: And realise by the distance in your eyes, that I would be the one to fall

Beautiful Eyes:
    Beautiful Eyes: Sometimes I think of you late at night, I don't know why
    I Heart Question Mark: They said love was complicated, but it's something I just fell into

Fearless Platinum:
    Jump then Fall: Honey, I like the way you're everything I ever wanted
    Untouchable: Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
    Come in with the Rain: Talk to the men with the reasons why and let me know what you find
    Superstar: You smile that beautiful smile and all the girls on the front row scream your name
    The Other Side of the Door: When I left I wanted you to chase after me
    Fearless: With you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless
    Fifteen: Don't forget to look before you fall
    Love Story: I love you and that's all I really know/this love is difficult but it's real
    Hey Stephen: All those other girls, well, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?
    White Horse: This ain't hollywood, this is a small town
    You Belong With Me: You've got a smile that could light up this whole town
    Breathe: Now I don't know what to be without you around
    The Way I Loved You: It's a rollercoaster kinda rush and I never knew I could feel that much
    You're Not Sorry: You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade
    Tell Me Why: I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
    Forever and Always: Here's the silence that cuts me to the core, where is this going?
    The Best Day: And don't know how my friends could be so mean
    Change: The walls that they put up to hold us back fell down

Speak Now:
    Mine: You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
    Sparks Fly: I'm captivated by you baby like a firework show
    Back to December: You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye
    Speak Now: Horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you
    Dear John: I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town
    Mean: You with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use agianst me
    The Story of Us: I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me
    Never Grow Up: I just realised everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    Enchanted: I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
    Better than Revenge: But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity
    Innocent: Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new septembers
    Haunted: Something keeps me holding onto nothing
    Last Kiss: I still remember the swing in your step, the life of a party, you're showing off again
    Long Live: I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you
    Ours: People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard
    If This Was a Movie: You would, you would if this was a movie stand in the rain outside till I'd came out
    Superman: 'Cause I loved you from the very first day

Red:
    State of Grace: Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right
    Red: Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realising there's no right answer
    Treacherous: Nothing safe is worth the drive
    I Knew You Were Trouble: I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now
    All Too Well: You call me up again just to break me like a promiss, so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    22: You don't about me, but I bet you want to
    I Almost Do: It never ever accured to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Like we're never getting back together.... like... ever
    Stay Stay Stay: It's been accuring to me, I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life
    The Last Time: This is the last time I'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye
    Holy Ground: I guess we fell in love in the usual way, and the story's got dust on every page
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: Silence, the train runs off it tracks
    The Lucky One: Choose the rose garden over Madison Square
    Everything Has Changed: All I know is we said hello and your eyes look like coming home
    Starlight: And we're dancing, dancing, like we're made of starlight, starlight
    Begin Again: All love ever does is break burn and end, but on a wednesday in a cafee I watched it begin again
    The Moment I Knew: Should've burst through the door with that "baby-I'm-right-here" smile
    Come Back Be Here: Taxi cabs down busy streets, they never bring you back to me
    Girl at Home: But honey, I'm no one's exception, this I have previously learned

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:58 AM

OK, done

TAYLOR SWIFT DELUXE EDITION
    Tim McGraw - Someday you’ll turn your radio on I hope it takes you back to that place
    Picture to Burn - State the obvious, I didn’t get my perfect fantasy (love this song)
    Teardrops on my guitar - She’d better hold him tight, give him all her love
    A Place In This Word - I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
    Cold As You - And I know you wouldn’t have told nobody, if I died, died for you (the whole song is amazing!)
    The Outside - I would give it all up to be a part of this, a part of you
    Tied Together With A Smile - But he leaves you out like a penny in the rain, cause it’s not his price to pay
    Stay Beautiful - I hope your life leads you back to my door, oh but if it don’t, stay beautiful
    Should've Said No - You shouldn’t be begging for forgiveness at my feet
    Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - They never believed we’d really fall in love
    Our Song - When we’re on the phone and you talk real slow 'cause it’s late and your mama don’t know
    I'm Only Me When I'm with You - Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I’m only trying to let you know that what I feel is true
    Invisible - There's a fire inside of you that can't help but shine through
    A Perfectly Good Heart - I still can't believe that you would walk away, It don't make sense to me

Christmases When You Were Mine - My momma's in the kitchen, worrying about me
    Christmas Must Be Something More - We get so caught up in all of it, business and relationships

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes - Let me love you, kiss you, baby, let me miss you
    I Heart ? - And when you’re home alone at night, you’ll still wonder why you took everything I had, oh baby

FEARLESS PLATINUM EDITION
    Fearless - Absent mindedly, making me want you
    Fifteen - I've found time can heal most anything (there are many lines i absolutely love)
    Love Story - And I was crying on the staircase beggin' you please don't go
    Hey Stephen - Hey Stephen, why are people always leaving I think you and I should stay the same
    White Horse - I was a dreamer before you went and let me down (so touching song)
    You Belong With Me - Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time
    Breathe - You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
    Tell Me Why - You could write a book on how to ruin someones perfect day
    You're Not Sorry - Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waitin' in the cold (such a great song!)
    The Way I Loved You - But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain and it's 2am and I'm cursing your name
    Forever & Always - 'Cause one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door
    The Best Day - I didn't know if you knew so I'm taking this chance to say that I had the best day with you today
    Change - It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair
    Jump Then Fall - Every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you
    Untouchable - But you're untouchable burning brighter than the sun
    Come In With The Rain - I could stand up and sing you a song but I don’t wanna’ have to go that far
    Superstar - And you'll never see, sing me to sleep, every night from the radio
    The Other Side of the Door - And I scream out the window, I can´t even look at you I don´t need you but I do, I do, I do

SPEAK NOW DELUXE EDITION
    Mine - You are the best thing that's ever been mine
    Sparks Fly - I'm captivated by you, baby, like a firework show
    Back To December - I'd go back in time and change it but I can't so if the chain is on your door I understand
    Speak Now - Horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you
    Dear John - I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town ( love love love this song )
    Mean - All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life
    The Story Of Us - This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less (every line in this song is so true)
    Never Grow Up - I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    Enchanted - Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you
    Better Than Revenge - She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
    Innocent - It’s okay, life is a tough crowd, 32, and still growin’ up now
    Haunted - You and I walk a fragile line I have known it all this time but I never thought I'd live to see it break (my whole story -_-)
    Last Kiss - Your name, forever the name on my lips
    Long Live - I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you (i love lyrics of this song <3)
    Ours - But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine
    If This Was a Movie - And our friends were laughing 'cause nothing like this ever happened to them
    Superman - I'm lovestruck and looking out the window

RED DELUXE EDITION
    State of Grace - Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    Red - Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
    Treacherous - Two headlights shine through the sleepless night (brilliant song)
    I Knew You Were Trouble - And I realize the joke is on me
    All Too Well - You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin’ over at me (i can't say which line is my favourite, i love each word of this song)
    22 - We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
    I Almost Do - I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, i love you
    Stay Stay Stay - I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life
    The Last Time - This is the last time i’m asking you this, put my name at the top of your list
    Holy Ground - Tonight i’m gonna dance for all that we've been through
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - And you've got your demons and darling they all look like me
    The Lucky One - Chose the rose garden over Madison Square
    Everything Has Changed - Come back and tell me why i'm feeling like i’ve missed you all this time
    Starlight - The night we snuck into a yacht club party, pretending to be a duchess and a prince
    Begin Again - I've been spending the last 8 months thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    The Moment I Knew - And it was like slow motion, standing there in my party dress, in red lipstick, with no-one to impress (heartbreaking song)
    Come Back...Be Here - New York... be here but you're in London and I break down 'cause it's not fair that you're not around
    Girl At Home - It would be a fine proposition, if I hadn't once been just like her

OTHER
    Today Was a Fairytale - You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
    Crazier - Watched from a distance as you made life your own
    Safe & Sound - Hold on to this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone
    Eyes Open - Keep your feet ready, heartbeat steady, keep your eyes open
    Both Of Us - Someday I will be strong enough
    Ronan - I love you to the moon and back

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:06 AM

I'm not going to list all of mine, just my very favorites.

All Too Well - We're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light
    Begin Again - I've been spending the last 8 months, thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    Holy Ground - Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress, we had this big wide city all to ourselves
    Starlight - He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean, saying to me: "Don't you see the starlight, starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?"
    Beautiful Tragic Love Affair - We had a beautiful, magic love there... what a sad, beautiful tragic love affair

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw - “and looking back on all of that, it’s nice to believe”
    Picture To Burn – “I realised you love yourself more than you could ever love me”
    Teardrops on my Guitar – “He says he’s so in love, he’s finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he’s all I think about at night”
    A Place In This World – “and tomorrow’s just a mystery, oh yeah, but that’s okay”
    Cold As You – “You come away with a great little story, of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you!”
    The Outside – “you saw me there, but never knew, that I would give it all up to be a part of this, a part of you”
    Tied Together With A Smile – “It seems the only one who doesn’t see your beauty, is the face in the mirror looking back at you”
    Stay Beautiful – “you and I are a story that never gets told, and what you are is a daydream I never get to hold”
    Should've Said No – “you say that the past is the past, you need one chance”
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) – “take me back to the creek beds we turned up, 2am riding in your truck, and all I need is you next to me”
    Our Song – “I’ve heard every album, listened to the radio, waited for something to come along, that was as good as our song”
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You – “you drive me crazy half the time; the other half I’m only trying to let you know that what I feel is true”
    Invisible – “she can’t see the way your eyes light up when you smile”
    A Perfectly Good Heart – “no matter what you say, I still can’t believe that you would walk away”

FEARLESS
    Fearless – “I don’t know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me, head-first, fearless”
    Fifteen – “Wish you could go back, and tell yourself what you know now”
    Love Story – “marry me Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone, I love you and that’s all I really know”
    Hey Stephen – “I know looks can be deceiving but I know I saw a light in you”
    White Horse – “I’m not your princess, this ain’t a fairytale, I’m gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well”
    You Belong With Me – “you’ve got a smile that can light up this whole town, I haven’t seen it in a while since she brought you down”
    Breathe – “no-one here to save me, you’re the only thing I know like the back of my hand”
    Tell Me Why – “I take a step back, let you go, told you I’m not bulletproof, now you know”
    You're Not Sorry – “we used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade”
    The Way I Loved You – “breaking down and coming undone, it’s a rollercoaster kind of rush, and I never knew I could feel that much”
    Forever & Always – “so here’s to everything, coming down to nothing, here’s to silence, that cuts me to the core”
    The Best Day – “I don’t know who I’m gonna talk to now at school, I know I’m laughing on the car ride home with you”
    Change – “you can walk away, say we don’t need this, but there’s something in your eyes says we can beat this”
    Jump Then Fall – “I’ve had time to think it all over, and all I can say is come closer”
    Untouchable – “In the middle of the night when I’m in this dream, it’s like a million little stars spelling out your name”
    Come In With The Rain – “I know you by heart, and you don’t even know where I start”
    Superstar – “morning loneliness comes around when I’m not dreaming about you”
    The Other Side Of The Door – “after everything I must confess, I need you”

SPEAK NOW
    Mine – “when it was hard to take, this is what I thought about”
    Sparks Fly – “and you’re stood there in front of me, just close enough to touch, close enough to hope you couldn’t see what I was thinking of”
    Back To December – “the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind, you gave me roses and I left them there to die”
    Speak Now – “she floats down the aisle like a pageant queen, but I know you wish it was me”
    Dear John – “maybe it’s me and my blind optimism to blame, or maybe it’s you and your sick need to give love then take it away”
    Mean – “someday I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me” OR “all you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean”
    The Story Of Us – “this is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less, but I liked it better when you were on my side”
    Never Grow Up – “I just realised everything I have is someday gonna be gone”
    Enchanted – “this is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again, these are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon”
    Better Than Revenge – “soon she’s gonna find stealing other peoples’ toys on the playground won’t make you any friends”
    Innocent - “wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything, and everybody believed in you?”
    Haunted – “he will try to take away my pain, and he just might make me smile but the whole time I’m wishing he was you instead”
    Last Kiss – “all that I know is I don’t know how to be something you miss” OR “you can plan for a change in the weather and time, but I never planned on you changing your mind”
    Long Live – “It was the end of a decade, but the start of an age”
    Ours – “people throw rocks at things that shine”
    If This Was A Movie -
    Superman – “I always forget to tell you I love you, I loved you from the very first day!”

RED
    State Of Grace – “this is the golden age of something good and right and real”
    Red – “moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head, in burning red”
    Treacherous – “I’d be smart to walk away, but you’re quicksand”
    I Knew You Were Trouble – “flew me to places I’ve never been, now I’m lying on the cold hard ground”
    All Too Well – “I might be ok, but I’m not fine at all” OR “I forget about you long enough, to forget why I needed to” OR “time won’t fly, I’m still paralysed by it. I’d like to be my old self again but I’m still trying to find it”
    22 – “we ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming instead of sleeping”
    I Almost Do – “I confess in my dreams you’re touching my face, and asking me if I want to try again with you. And I almost do!”
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – “I used to think that we were forever, and I used to say never say never”
    Stay Stay Stay – “you carry my groceries and now I’m always laughing, and I love you because you have given me no choice but to stay”
    The Last Time – “This is the last time you tell me I’ve got it wrong/ This is the last time I say it’s been you all along”
    Holy Ground – “tonight I’m gonna dance, for all that we’ve been through, but I don’t want to dance if I’m not dancing with you”
    Sad Beautiful Tragic – “in dreams, I meet you in warm conversation, we both wake in lonely beds, different cities, and time is taking its sweet time erasing you”
    The Lucky One – “they tell you that you’re lucky but you’re so confused, ‘cause you don’t feel pretty, you just feel used”
    Everything Has Changed – “I’m feeling like I’ve missed you all this time, and meet me there tonight, let me know that it’s not all in my mind”
    Starlight – “don’t you see the starlight, don’t you dream impossible things?”
    Begin Again – “I think it’s strange that you think I’m funny, ‘cause he never did”
    The Moment I Knew – “what do you do, when the one who means the most you was the one who didn’t show?”
    Come Back... Be Here – “the delicate beginning rush, the feeling you could know so much, without knowing anything at all”
    Girl At Home – “It would be a fine proposition, if I hadn’t once been just like her”

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I want to do all the songs too!

Taylor Swift
    Tim McGraw - It's hard not to find it all a little bittersweet, and looking back on all of that it's nice to believe.
    Picture to Burn - And if you're missing me you better keep it to yourself, 'cause coming back around here could be bad for your health
    Teardrops on my guitar - And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be
    A Place In This Word - I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, but life goes on
    Cold As You - You never did give a damn thing honey, but I cried, cried for you, and I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you
    The Outside - I tried to take the road less travelled by, but nothing seems to work the first few times
    Tied Together With A Smile - But he leaves you out like a penny in the rain, cause it�s not his price to pay
    Stay Beautiful - You're beautiful, every little piece love
    Should've Said No - I can't resist, before you go tell me this, was it worth it?
    Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - I looked at you like the stars that shine in the sky, the pretty lights (this is possibly my favourite T Swift song. Ever)
    Our Song - And when I got home, before I said 'Amen', asking God if he could play it again
    I'm Only Me When I'm with You - When I'm with anybody else, it's so hard to be myself, and only you can tell
    Invisible - She can't see the way your eyes light up when you smile
    A Perfectly Good Heart - No matter what you say, I still can't believe that you would walk away, it don't make sense to me.

Fearless
    Fearless - And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me headfirst, fearless
    Fifteen - Count to ten, take it in, this is life before you know who you're gonna be
    Love Story - I love you and that's all I really know
    Hey Stephen - Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold
    White Horse - This is a big world, that was a small town, there in my rear view mirror disappearing now
    You Belong With Me - And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town
    Breathe - People are people and sometimes we change our minds, but it's killing me to see you go after all this time
    You're Not Sorry - You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade
    The Way I Loved You - You're so in love that you act insane, and that's the way I loved you
    Forever & Always - It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone
    The Best Day - Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel ok, but I know I had the best day with you today (this is so true at the moment)
    Change - But I believe in what ever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through (this line helps me so much when I'm feeling rubbish. It's kinda like Taylor's there supporting you)
    Jump Then Fall - Every time you smile, I smile and every time you shine, I'll shine for you
    Untouchable - It's like a million little stars spelling out your name
    Come In With The Rain - Talk to yourself, talk to the tears, talk to the man who put you here
    Superstar - I'm no-one special just another wide eyed girl, who's desperately in love with you
    The Other Side of the Door - With your face and the beautiful eyes and the conversation with the little white lies (really just like the whole of the last verse. This is probably my favourite song from Fearless)

Speak Now
    Mine - You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
    Sparks Fly - Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain (this is my joint favourite song from Speak Now)
    Back To December - And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
    Speak Now - You're not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl
    Dear John - You paint me a blue sky, then go back and turn it to rain
    Mean - You have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don't already see them
    The Story Of Us - I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how, I've never heard silence quite this loud
    Never Grow Up - Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple
    Enchanted - This night is flawless, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone(This is my other joint favourite song)
    Better Than Revenge - You might have him but I always get the last word
    Innocent - Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything, and everybody believed in you? (This is another favourite of mine)
    Haunted - Something's gone terribly wrong, you're all I wanted (this is definitely my favourite song musically. The instrumentation is beautiful)
    Last Kiss - I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
    Long Live - 'Cause for one moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world
    Ours - Don't you worry your pretty littl emind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    If This Was a Movie - Maybe I've been going back too much lately, when time stood still and I had you
    Superman - I always forget to tell you I love you, I loved you from the very first day

Red
    State of Grace - Love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right
    Red - Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met, but loving him was red
    Treacherous - I just think you should, think you should know, that nothing safe is worth the drive(possibly my favourite from Red, but it's hard to pick just one)
    I Knew You Were Trouble - And the saddest fear, comes creeping in, that you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything
    All Too Well - Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralysed by it, I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it (I love this song so much. It made me cry the first time I heard it)
    22 - You look like bad news, I gotta have you
    I Almost Do - In my dreams you're touching my face, and asking me if I want to try again with you, and I almost do
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you
    Stay Stay Stay - All those times that you didn't leave, it's been occurring to me I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life
    The Last Time - This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye (This is my favourite collab on the album)
    Holy Ground - But sometimes I wonder how you think about it now
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - Kiss me, try to fix it
    The Lucky One - You had it figured out since you were in school, everybody loves pretty, everybody loves cool
    Everything Has Changed - And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time (I do love this song)
    Starlight - Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things? (Another favourite. I basically just love all of Red)
    Begin Again - You throw your head back laughing like a little kid
    The Moment I Knew - And it was like slow motion, standing there in my party dress (My favourite bonus track)
    Come Back...Be Here - The delicate beginning rush, the feeling you can know so much, without knowing anything at all
    Girl At Home - Call a cab, lose my number, let's consider this lesson learned

Other
    Beautiful Eyes - Just as long as you're mine, I'll be your everything tonight
    I Heart ? - I came out alive but I'm black and blue
    Christmases When You Were Mine - When you were putting up the lights this year, did you notice one less pair of hands?
    Christmas Must Be Something More - We get so caught up in all of it, business and relationships, hundred mile an hour lives
    Today Was a Fairytale - Can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me
    Crazier - Feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes
    Safe & Sound - Just close your eyes, the sun is going down (this song gives me chills every time)
    Eyes Open - The tricky thing is yesterday we were just children, playing soldiers just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings
    Both Of Us - I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
    Ronan - And what if I really thought some miracle would see us through? But maybe the miracle was even getting one moment with you? (this song makes me cry every time.)
    Drops of Jupiter(I know this isn't technically her song, but neither was Untouchable so I'm including it) - Did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 10:44 AM

You call me up just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest. (All to well, one of the best lines ever)
    AND
    I remember you say don't leave me here alone, but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.
    AND
    Don't you dare look out your window, darling, everything is on fire. The war outside our door keeps raging one, hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone
    (I know it's not one line, but those are the ones that really touch me the most)
    "What makes you different makes you beautiful"

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT:
    Tim McGraw: In a box beneath my bed is a letter that you never read, from three summers back.
    Picture To Burn: So watch me strike a match on all my wasted time.
    Teardrops On My Guitar: I fake a smile so he won't see.
    A Place In This World: I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know.
    Cold As You: What a rainy ending given to a perfect day.
    The Outside: But no one notices until it's too late to anything.
    Tied Together With A Smile: You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone.
    Stay Beautiful: I'm taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day.
    Should've Said No: Do you honestly expect me to believe we could ever be the same?
    Mary's Song (Oh My My My): And you looked at me, got down on one knee.
    Our Song: Waited for something to come along, that was as good as our song.
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You: I'm only up when you're not down.
    Invisible: You just see right through me.
    A Perfectly Good Heart: Why would you wanna make the very first scar?

FEARLESS:
    Fearless: I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless.
    Fifteen: When all you wanted was to be wanted.
    Love Story: He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring.
    Hey Stephen: It's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change.
    White Horse: Say you're sorry, that face of an angel comes out just when you need it to.
    You Belong With Me: You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey what you doing with a girl like that?
    Breathe: Music starts playing like the end of a sad movie, it's the kind of ending you don't really wanna see.
    Tell Me Why: You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day.
    You're Not Sorry: You can tell me that you're sorry but I don't believe you baby like I did before.
    The Way I Loved You: I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain.
    Forever & Always: Back up, baby back up, did you forget everything?
    The Best Day: Staying back and watching me shine.
    Change: We'll stand up champions tonight.
    Jump Then Fall: You got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face.
    Untouchable: It's like a million little stars spelling out your name.
    Come In With The Rain: Talk to the man with the reasons why.
    Superstar: I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you.
    The Other Side Of The Door: After everything and that little black dress.

SPEAK NOW:
    Mine: You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.
    Sparks Fly: I’m captivated by you, baby, like a firework show.
    Back To December: And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind.
    Speak Now: I hear the preacher say “speak now or forever hold you peace”.
    Dear John: I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town.
    Mean: All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life.
    The Story Of Us: This is looking like a contest of who can act like they care less.
    Never Grow Up: I just realised everything I have is someday gonna be gone.
    Enchanted: I’d open up and you would say, hey it was enchanting to meet you.
    Better Than Revenge: I’m just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey.
    Innocent: Time turns flames to embers.
    Haunted: You’re not gone, you can’t be gone.
    Last Kiss: I hope the sun shines and it’s a beautiful day.
    Long Live: Tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how I hope they shine.
    Ours: The stakes are high, the water’s rough, but this love is ours.
    If This Was A Movie: But if this was a movie you’d be here by now.
    Superman: But I hope someday you’ll take me away, and save the day.

RED:
    State Of Grace: These are the hands of fate, you’re my Achilles heel, this is the golden age of something good and right and real.
    Red: Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes, tell myself it’s time now gotta let go.
    Treacherous: Two headlights shine through the sleepless night.
    I Knew You Were Trouble: And I realise the joke is on me, hey.
    All Too Well: You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest.
    22: We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.
    I Almost Do: I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can’t say hello to you and risk another goodbye.
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you.
    Stay Stay Stay: You took the time to memorise me, my fears, my hopes, my dreams.
    The Last Time: This is the last time you tell me I’ve got it wrong.
    Holy Ground: Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: Words how little they mean when you’re a little too late.
    The Lucky One: How you took the money and your dignity and got the hell out.
    Everything Has Changed: All I know is pouring rain and everything has changed.
    Starlight: Oh my, what a marvellous tune.
    Begin Again: Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end.
    The Moment I Knew: What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know?
    Come Back... Be Here: But you’re in London and I break down, cause it’s not fair that you’re not around.
    Girl At Home: I feel a responsibility to do what’s upstanding and right.

SOUNDS OF THE SEASONS:
    Christmases When You Were Mine: Everything I want is miles away.
    Christmas Must Be Something More: Here's to Jesus Christ who saved our lives.

BEAUTIFUL EYES:
    Beautiful Eyes: Let me love you, kiss you, oh baby let me miss you.
    I Heart ?: You had to talk about why you were wrong and I was right.

OTHER:
    Eyes Open: Keep your feet ready, heartbeat steady.
    Safe & Sound: The war outside our door keeps raging on.
    Crazier: I don't wanna hide anymore.
    Ronan: Come on baby with me we're gonna fly away from here.
    Today Was A Fairytale: I can feel my heart, it's beating in my chest.

Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT

Tim McGraw - It's hard not to find it all a little bittersweet, and looking back on all of that, it's nice to believe...
    Picture To Burn - Watch me strike a match on all my wasted time
    Teardrops on my Guitar - I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight
    A Place In This World - idk i don't really like this song
    Cold As You - Every smile you fake is so condescending, counting all the scars you make or You never did give a damn thing honey, but I cried, cried for you.
    The Outside - the whole song
    Tied Together With A Smile - You're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone
    Stay Beautiful - idk
    Should've Said No - I can't resist, before you go tell me this... Was it worth it? Was she worth this?
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - Take me back to the house in the backyard tree
    Our Song - hm, i can't choose.
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You - I don't try to hide my tears, the secrets or my deepest fears, through it all nobody gets me like you do
    A Perfectly Good Heart - Why would you wanna make the very first scar?

Christmases When You Were Mine - Everything I want is miles away
    Christmas Must Be Something More - none

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes - none
    I Heart ? - "smell the break up"

Fearless - can't choose!!
    Fifteen - Wish you could go back, and tell yourself what you know now or I've found time can heal most anything
    Love Story - My faith in you was fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town
    Hey Stephen - all
    White Horse - I had so many dreams about you and me, happy endings, now i know I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale.
    You Belong With Me - Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
    Breathe - It's two a.m - feeling like I just lost afriend, hope you know it's not easy, easy for me
    You're Not Sorry - Could have loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold.
    The Way I Loved You - You were, wild and crazy, just so frustrating intoxicating, complicated, got away by some mistake..
    Forever & Always - You didn't mean it baby, you said forever and always, yeah.
    The Best Day - idk
    Change - We'll stand like champions tonight
    Jump Then Fall - none
    Untouchable - In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream
    Come In With The Rain - the whole song
    Superstar - none
    The Other Side Of The Door - omg here we go:
    With your face and the beautiful eyes
    And the conversation with the little white lies
    And the faded picture of a beautiful night
    You carry me from your car to the stairs
    And I broke down crying, was she worth this mess?
    After everything and that little black dress
    After everything I must confess, I need you

SPEAK NOW & DELUXE

Mine - Hold on, never turn back
    Sparks Fly - hm, idk
    Back To December - the whole song
    Speak Now - can't choose tbh
    Dear John - THE WHOLE DAMN SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mean - All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean..
    The Story Of Us - the whole song duh
    Never Grow Up - the whole song is cute and pretty and sad :)
    Enchanted - This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
    Better Than Revenge - She took him faster than you can say sabotage or I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey.
    Innocent - the whole song :D
    Haunted - I knooow, I knoooooooooow, I just knooooooooooow, you're not gone, you can't be gone, no.
    Last Kiss - the whole song
    Long Live - Tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how I hope they shine.
    Ours - Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    If This Was A Movie - the whole song
    Superman - I loved you from the very first day. but the whole song is great

RED & DELUXE

Red - can't choose.
    Treacherous - Nothing safe is worth the drive
    I Knew You Were Trouble - the whole chorus and the second verse
    All Too Well - Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place.
    22 - hm.. none.
    I Almost Do - And I hope sometimes you wonder about me.
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - NONE.
    Stay Stay Stay - hm, can't choose i love the whole song.
    The Last Time - same
    Holy Ground - I guess we fell apart in the usual way, and the story's got dust on every page
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, silence, train runs off its tracks, kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen, hang up, give up and for the life of us we can't get back.
    The Lucky One - love the whole song!
    Everything Has Changed - none.
    Starlight - Look at you, worrying too much about things you can't change.
    Begin Again - the whole song.
    The Moment I Knew - can't choose.
    Come Back... Be Here - this is falling for you and you are worlds away
    Girl At Home - And yeah, I might go with it, if I hadn't once been just like her

OTHER
    Eyes Open: Every lesson forms a new scar
    Safe & Sound: I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.
    Crazier: the first verse and the chorus!
    Ronan: You were my best four years. or Flowers piled up in the worst way.
    Today Was A Fairytale: can't really choose lol
    Sweeter Than Fiction: There you stand, ten feet tall.

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Mine would be:

Tell Me Why - I take a step back, let you go. I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
    Forever & Always - You didn't mean it, baby. You said forever and always
    The Story Of Us - And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
    I Knew You Were Trouble - No apologies, he'll never see you cry. Pretend he doesn't know that he's the reason why you're drowning
    22 - It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and MAKE FUN OF OUR EXES!
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - We are never ever ever getting back together!

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Better than revenge: Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know.
    All too well: and i might be okay but i’m not fine at all... / running scared, i was there
    i remember it all too well
    Enchanted: I was enchanted to meet you
    Everything has changed: and all i feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind
    Mean: All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Tim McGraw: September saw a month of tears, I'm thanking god you weren't here to see me like that
    Teardrops on My Guitar: There he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be
    You're Not Sorry: I don't believe you baby like I did before
    Superman: Tall, dark, and beautiful :)
    Enchanted: I'm Wonderstruck, blushing all the way home; this is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends; my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 4:43 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw - He said the way my blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night
    Picture To Burn - I realized you love yourself more than you could ever love me
    Teardrops On My Guitar - I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about and she's got everything that I'll have to live without
    A Place In This World - I don't know what I want, so don't ask me cause I'm still trying to figure it out
    Cold As You - You never did give a damn thing honey but I cried, cried for you and I know you wouldn't of told nobody if I died, died for you OR Just walk away, ain't no use defending words that you will never say OR And you do what you want cause I'm not what you wanted
    The Outside - You could've helped if you wanted to, but no one notices until it's too late to do anything
    Tied Together With A Smile - And you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone
    Stay Beautiful - I should say, "hey by the way...you're beautiful, every little piece, love"
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - I'll be 87, you'll be 89, I'll still look at you like the stars that shine in the sky, oh my, my, my
    Our Song - When we're on the phone and you talk real slow, cause it's late and your momma don't know
    Invisible - And I just wanna show you, she don't even know you, she's never gonna love you like I want to
    A Perfectly Good Heart - It's not unbroken anymore, how do I get it back the way it was before?

Christmases When You Were Mine - I've been doing fine without you, really, up until the nights got cold
    Christmas Must Be Something More - Hundred mile an hour lives, and it's this time of year, and everybody's here, it seems the last thing on your mind

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes - Let me love you, kiss you, oh baby let me miss you
    I Heart ? - And now you ask about you and I, there's no you and I, remember what you me through
    I'd Lie - He'd never tell you, that he can play guitar, I think he can see through everything but my heart OR His favorite color's green, he likes to argue, born on the seventeenth, his sister's beautiful, he's got his father's eyes, but if you asked me if I love him, I'd lie OR First thought when I wake up, is my god he's beautiful, so I put on my makeup, and pray for a miracle

Fearless - Run your hands through your hair, absentmindedly making me want you
    Fifteen - When all you wanted, was to be wanted...wish you could go back, and tell yourself what you know now
    Love Story - I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around, my faith in you was fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town OR We were both young when I first saw you
    Hey Stephen - Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold
    You Belong With Me - You say you're fine-I know you better than that, hey what you doing with a girl like that?
    Breathe - People are people and sometimes we change our minds, but it's killing me to see you go after all this time
    You're Not Sorry - You had me crying for you honey, and it never would've gone away, no, you used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade
    The Way I Loved You - And my heart's not breaking, cause I'm not feeling anything at all
    Forever & Always - So here's to everything coming down to nothing, here's to silence that cuts me to the core
    The Best Day - Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay, but I know I had the best day with you today
    Change - You know it's all the same, another time and place, repeating history and you're getting sick of it
    Jump Then Fall - The time is gonna come when you're so mad you could cry, but I'll hold you through the night until you smile
    Untouchable - Come on, come on, say that we'll be together, come on, come on, little taste of heaven
    Come In With The Rain - I could go back to every laugh, but I don't wanna go there anymore
    Superstar - I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with you
    The Other Side Of The Door - I can't even look at you, but I need you, I do, I do, I do

SPEAK NOW & DELUXE
    Mine - Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts
    Sparks Fly - Get me with those green eyes baby, as the lights go down, give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
    Back To December - But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right
    Speak Now - Horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking at you
    Dear John - Well maybe it's me, and my blind optimism to blame, or maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away OR And I'll look back and regret how I ignored when they said run as fast as you can OR I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town
    Mean - I'll walk with my head down, trying to block you out cause I'll never impress you, I just want to feel okay again
    The Story Of Us - I've never heard silence quite this loud OR I used to know my place was a spot next to you, but now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
    Never Grow Up - I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    Enchanted - Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you
    Better Than Revenge - She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum OR She underestimated just who she was stealing from
    Innocent - You wouldn't be shattered on the floor now, if only you had seen what you know now then OR Today is never too late to be brand new
    Haunted - He will try to take away my pain, and he just might make me smile, but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead
    Last Kiss - I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe OR I hope the sun shines, and it's a beautiful day, and something reminds you, you wished you have stayed
    Long Live - May these memories break our fall OR For a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world
    Ours - I'll fight their doubt and give you faith, with this song for you
    If This Was A Movie - If you're out there, if you're somewhere, if you're moving on, I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone OR I just want it back the way it was before, and I just want to see you back at my front door
    Superman - He's got his mother's eyes, his father's ambition, I wonder if he knows how much I miss him

RED & DELUXE
    Red - Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong
    Treacherous - I hear the sound of my own voice, asking you to stay
    I Knew You Were Trouble - I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that and when I fell hard, you took a step back OR No apologies, he'll never see you cry, pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    All Too Well - And I know it's long gone, and the magic's not here no more, and I might be okay but I'm not fine at all OR Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up
    22 - It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and make fun of our exes
    I Almost Do - I bet it never occurred to you, that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - We hadn't seen each other in a month, when you said you needed space (what?)
    Stay Stay Stay - You took the time to memorize me, my fears, my hopes and dreams
    The Last Time - This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye
    Holy Ground - But sometimes I wonder how you think about it now, and I see you're face in every crowd
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - Distance, timing, break down, fighting, silence the train runs off it's tracks
    The Lucky One - They tell you that you're lucky, but you're so confused, cause you don't feel pretty, you just feel used
    Everything Has Changed - All I've seen since eighteen hours ago, is green eyes and freckles in your smile, in the back of my mind making me feel right
    Starlight - We were 17 and crazy, running wild, wild
    Begin Again - I've been spending the past eight months, thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end OR I think it's strange that you think I'm funny, cause he never did
    The Moment I Knew - What do you say when tears are streaming down your face
    Come Back... Be Here - How strange that I don't know you at all OR I told myself don't get attached, but in my mind I play it back spinning faster than the plane that took you
    Girl At Home - It would be a fine proposition, if I hadn't once been just like her

OTHER
    Crazier - Feels like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes OR Baby you showed me what living is for, I don't wanna hide anymore
    Safe & Sound - I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said I'd never let you go
    Eyes Open - In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords, but now we've stepped into a cruel world, where everybody keeps score

^Graphic by LoveLoveLoveStayStayStay

^Graphic by TheLuckySwiftie13

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Here it goes :)

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw - Someday you'll turn your radio on
    Picture To Burn - State the obvious, I didn't get my perfect fantasy
    Teardrops On My Guitar - He's the time taken up but there's never enough and he's all I need to fall into
    A Place In This World -I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
    Cold As You - Every smile you fake is so condescendinh, counting all the scars you made (this line gave me chills the first time I heard it
    The Outside - I didn't read between the lines
    Tied Together With A Smile - He leaves you out like a penny in the rain
    Stay Beautiful - Cory finds another way to be the highlight of of my day
    Should've Said No - It's strange to think the songs we used to sing, the smiles, the flowers, everything is gone.
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
    Our Song - Our song is the way you laugh
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You - You and I are painting pictures in the sky
    A Perfectly Good Heart - It's not unbroken anymore, how do I get it back the way it was before?

Christmases When You Were Mine - There were Christmases when I didn't wonder how you are tonight
    Christmas Must Be Something More - Something holy, not superficial

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes - Let me love you, kiss you, oh baby let me miss you
    I Heart ? - I came out alive bu I'm black and blue
    I'd Lie - First thought when I wake up, is my god he's beautiful

Fearless - In this moment now capture it, remember it
    Fifteen - I found time can heal most anything
    Love Story - I was a scarlet letter OR I was throwing pebbles
    Hey Stephen - Hey Stephen I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose. All those other girls, well they're beautiful but wouldnthey write a song for you?
    White Horse - IMaybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes, and never really had a chance
    You Belong With Me - You've got a smile that could light up this whole town
    Breathe - Never a clean break, no one here to save me
    Tell Me Why - You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day
    You're Not Sorry - You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade
    The Way I Loved You - And you were wild and crazy, just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated, got away by some mistake and now...
    The Best Day - I know you were on mynside even when I was wrong
    Change - So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered
    Jump Then Fall - You've got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face
    Untouchable - I wanna feel you by my side standing next to me
    Come In With The Rain - I got you down, I know you by heart, and you don't even know where I start
    Superstar - I'm invisible and everyone knows who you are
    The Other Side Of The Door - Me and my stupid pride are sitting here alone

SPEAK NOW & DELUXE
    Mine - You made a rebel ofa careless man's careful daughter
    Sparks Fly - And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would...
    Back To December - Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming OR If the chain is on your door, I understand
    Speak Now - Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry
    Dear John - I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now, I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town
    Mean - You with your switching sides and your wildfire lies and your humiliation
    The Story Of Us - I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how, I've never heard silence quite this loud OR The battle's in yoir hands now, but I would lay my armor down if you said you'd rather love than fight
    Never Grow Up - To you, everything's funny OR No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred
    Enchanted - The playful conversation starts, counter all you quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy
    Better Than Revenge - Do you still feel like you know what you're doing cause I don't think you do
    Innocent - Tme turns flames to embers
    Haunted - Something keeps me holding onto nothing
    Last Kiss - I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe
    Long Live - The cynics were outraged, screaming this is absurd, cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world
    Ours - It's not theirs to speculate if it's wrong OR Cause I love the gap between your teeth
    If This Was A Movie - If you're out there, if you're somewhere, if you're moving on, I've been waiting for you ever since you've been gone, I just want it back the way it was before, and I just want to see you back at my front door (that's way more than a line...oops)
    Superman - I always forget to tell you I love you forever OR I'm lovestruck and looking out the window

RED & DELUXE
    State Of Grace - You're my Achilles heel
    Red - Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes OR That's why he's spinning round in mynhead, comes back to me burning red
    Treacherous - All we are is sking and bome, trained to get along, forever going with the flow, but you're friction
    I Knew You Were Trouble - A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be
    All Too Well - Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much
    22 - I gotta have you, I fotta have you, I gotta have you!
    I Almost Do - I comfess, babe, in myndreams you're touching my face
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Some indie record that's much cooler than mine
    Stay Stay Stay - Before you I onlyndated self-indulgent takers
    The Last Time - Rightnbefore your eyes, I'm aching
    Holy Ground - But sometimes I wonder how you think about it now, and I see you're face in every crowd
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - Time ks taking its sweet time erasing you, and you've got your demons and darling they all look like me
    The Lucky One - Now it's big black cars and Riviera views, and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you
    Everything Has Changed - All I know is a new found grace, all my days I'll know your face
    Starlight - Ooh, ooh, he's talking crazy, ooh, ooh, dancing with me, ooh, ooh, we could get married, have ten kids and teach em how to dream
    Begin Again - IYou throw your head back laughing
    ike a little kid, I think it's strange that you think I'm funny, cause he never did
    The Moment I Knew - What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in fromt of eceryone you know?
    Come Back... Be Here - This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you when you are worlds away
    Girl At Home - I feel a responsibility to do what's upstanding and right

OTHER
    Crazier - I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings, then you came along and you changed everything
    Safe & Sound - Hold on to this lullaby, even when the music's gone
    Eyes Open - Keep your aim locked, the night goes dark

^Credits to Silver

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw - Someday you'll turn the radio on, I hope it takes you back to that place
    Picture To Burn - if you're missing me, you better keep it to yourself, cause coming back around here could be bad for your health
    Teardrops on my Guitar -She better hold him tight, give him all her love.. look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky..
    Cold As You - you do what you want 'cause i'm not what you wanted
    The Outside - You could have helped if you had wanted to, but no one notices until it's too late to do anything
    Stay Beautiful - it's hard to make a conversation when he takes my breath away
    Should've Said No - Was it worth it? Was she worth this?
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - a few years ago when coming around, we were sitting at our fav spot in town.. then u looked at me, got down on one knee
    Our Song - I've heard every album, listened to the radio, waited for something to come along, that was as good as our song...

SOUNDS OF THE SEASON

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    I Heart ? - wake up and smell like break-up, fix my heart, put on my make-up.. another mess I didnt plan

Fearless - You pull me in and I'm a little more brave, it's a the first kiss, it's flawless, it's really something.. it's fearless
    Fifteen - don't forget to look before you fall
    Love Story - This love is difficult, but it's real
    Hey Stephen - all those other girls, well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you?
    You Belong With Me - think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
    Tell Me Why - I took a step back, let you go.. I told you I'm not bulletproof, now you know
    You're Not Sorry - You used to shine so bright, but I watched all of it fade
    The Way I Loved You - I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, it's 2am and I'm cursing your name..
    Forever & Always - I was there when you said 'forever and always'.. you didnt mean it baby, i dont think so
    The Best Day - I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine
    Change - They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared
    Jump Then Fall - I like the way I cant keep my focus, I watch you talk you didnt notice.. I hear the words but all I can think is we should be together
    Superstar - You'll never see, you sing me to sleep, every night from the radio
    The Other Side Of The Door - All I need is on the other side of the door, with the face, and the beautiful eyes, and the conversations with the little white lies, and the faded picture of a beautiful night...

SPEAK NOW & DELUXE
    Mine - When it was hard to take, yes, yes, this is what I thought about
    Sparks Fly - Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
    Speak Now - There's the silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me
    Dear John - I lived in your chess game, but you changed the rule everyday
    Mean - the cycle ends right now cuz you cant lead me down that road
    The Story Of Us - I've never heard silence quite this loud
    Never Grow Up - I just realised everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    Enchanted - This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends..
    Better Than Revenge - You might have him but I always get the last word
    Innocent - 32 and still growing up now
    Haunted - Won't finish what you've started
    Last Kiss - All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss
    Long Live - If you have children someday when thye point to the pictures, pls tell them my name
    If This Was A Movie - If this was a movie you'd be here by now

RED & DELUXE
    Red - Loving him was like driving a new Maserati down the dead end street, faster than the wind, passionate as sin.. ended so suddenly
    All Too Well - You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    22 - We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time.
    I Almost Do - In my dreams you're touching my face, and asking me if I want to try again with you, and I almost do
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you.
    Stay Stay Stay -No one else is gonna love me when I get mad mad mad
    The Last Time - This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in the blink of an eye
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - You've got your demons and darling they all look like me
    The Lucky One - you don't feel pretty, you just feel used
    Starlight - we could get married, have ten kids and teach em how to dream
    Begin Again - ..Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
    The Moment I Knew - What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know?
    Come Back... Be Here - This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you and you are worlds away
    Girl At Home - I might go with it, if I hadn't once been just like her

Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Taylor Swift
    Tim McGraw - "When you think Tim McGraw, I hope you think of my favorite song"
    Picture To Burn - "So let me strike a match on all my wasted time"
    Teardrops on my Guitar - "I'll put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight"
    A Place In This World - "Feeling lucky today"
    Cold As You - "Oh, what a shame what a rainy ending given to a perfect day"
    The Outside - "But no one notices until it's too late to do anything"
    Tied Together With A Smile - "I guess it's true that love was all you wanted, cause you're giving it away like it's extra change"
    Stay Beautiful - "You're really gonna be someone ask anyone"
    Should've Said No - "You can see that I've been crying, baby you know all the right things to say"
    Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) - "I'll be 87 you'll be 89 I'll look at you like the stars that shine"
    Our Song - "When you're on the phone and you talk real slow, cause it's late and your mamma don't know"
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You - "Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground"
    Invisible - "We could be a beautiful miracle, unbelievable"
    A Perfectly Good Heart - "How do I get back the way it was before"

Sounds of the Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection
    Christmases When You Were Mine - "I know this shouldn't be a lonely time"
    Christmas Must Be Something More - "So here's to the birthday boy who saved our lives"

Beautiful Eyes
    Beautiful Eyes - "As long as you're mine I'll be your everything tonight"
    I Heart ? - "Fix my heart put on my makeup"

Fearless + Platinum Edition
    Fearless - "It's the first kiss, it's flawless really something, it's fearless"
    Fifteen - "Wish you could go back, and tell yourself what you know now"
    Love Story - "You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess"
    Hey Stephen - "The way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name, it's beautiful, wonderful, don't you ever change"
    White Horse - "And there you are on your knees, begging for forgiveness, begging for me"
    You Belong With Me - "You've got a smile that could light up this whole town"
    Breathe - "You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand"
    Tell Me Why - "You can write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day"
    You're Not Sorry - "Could've loved you all my life if you hadn't left me waiting in the cold"
    The Way I Loved You - "You were wild and crazy, just so frustrating"
    Forever & Always -"It rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone"
    The Best Day - "We talk and window shop until I've forgotten all their names"
    Change - "These walls they put up to hold us back fell down"
    Jump Then Fall - "I realize your laugh is the best sound I have ever heard"
    Untouchable - "Now that you're close I feel like coming undone"
    Come In With The Rain - "Talk to the man who put you here"
    Superstar - "I'm no one special, just another wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you"
    The Other Side Of The Door - "To sand outside my window throwing pebbles screaming I'm in love with you"

Speak Now + Deluxe
    Mine - "You made a rebel of the careless man's careful daughter, you are the best thing that's ever been mine"
    Sparks Fly - "Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain"
    Back To December - Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming"
    Speak Now - "But I know, you wish it was me, you wish it was me, don't you?"
    Dear John - "I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town"
    Mean - "Why you gotta be so mean?"
    The Story Of Us - "I've never heard silence quite this loud"
    Never Grow Up - "And don't lose the way that you dance, around in your pjs getting ready for school"
    Enchanted - "Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you"
    Better Than Revenge - "She took him faster than you could say sabotage"
    Innocent - "It's alright just wait and see, your string of lights are still bright to me"
    Haunted - "Something's made your eyes go cold"
    Last Kiss - "Your name, forever the name on my lips"
    Long Live - "One day we will be remembered"
    Ours - "Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine"
    If This Was A Movie - "But if this was a movie you'd be here now"
    Superman - "And I hope you don't save some other girl"

Red + Deluxe
    State Of Grace - "So you were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong, we learned to live with the paint, mosaic broken hearts"
    Red - "Remembering him comes in flashbacks, in echoes"
    Treacherous - "You name has echoed through my mind and I just, think you should, think you should know"
    I Knew You Were Trouble. - "Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground"
    All Too Well - "And then you call me up again just to break me like a promise"
    22 - "And end up dreaming instead of sleeping"
    I Almost Do - "And I wish I could run to you"
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - "With some indie record that's much cooler than mine"
    Stay Stay Stay - "You took the time to memorize me, my fears my hopes and dreams, I just like hanging out with you all the time"
    The Last Time - "This is the last time I'm asking you why, you break my heart in a blink of an eye"
    Holy Ground - "Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress"
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - "Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, silence train runs off its tracks, kiss me try to fix it"
    The Lucky One - "How you took the money and your dignity and got the hell out"
    Everything Has Changed - "I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time"
    Starlight - "The night we snuck into a yacht club party, pretending to be a duchess and a prince"
    Begin Again - "And for the first time past is past"
    The Moment I Knew - "There in the bathroom, I try not to fall apart"
    Come Back... Be Here - "This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you and you are worlds away"
    Girl At Home - "Call a cab lose my number, you're about to lose your girl"

That was a lot of work!!!

greaserswift

Theluckyswiftie13

Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Not gonna do every song, haha.

Innocent:
    Today is never to late to be brand new & your sting of lights are still bright to me

Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Let's do this. :)

TAYLOR SWIFT
    Tim McGraw: There's a letter left on your doorstep and the first thing that you'll read...
    Picture to Burn: State the obvious, I didn't get my perfect fantasy
    Teardrops on My Guitar: He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
    A Place in This World: Got the radio on, my old blue jeans, and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
    Cold As You: You do what you want, 'cause I'm not what you wanted
    The Outside: But nothing seems to work the first few times, am I right?
    Tied Together With a Smile: The water's high, you're jumping into it
    Stay Beautiful: You and I are a story that never gets told
    Should've Said No: Baby you know all the right things to say, but do you honestly expect me to believe that we could ever be the same?
    Mary's Song (Oh My My My): Our daddies used to joke about the two of us, growing up and falling in love...(my life story right here.)
    Our Song: I've heard every album, listened to the radio, waiting for something to come along, that was as good as our song.
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You: Through it all nobody gets me like you do
    Invisible: She can't see the way your eyes light up when you smile
    Perfectly Good Heart: Maybe I should've seen the signs, should've read the writing on the wall.

SOUNDS OF THE SEASON
    Christmases When You Were Mine: I bet you got your mom another sweater, and were your cousins late again? (I don't know why, I just think that line is so cool.)
    Christmas Must Be Something More: What would happen if presents all went away, tell me what would you say?

BEAUTIFUL EYES
    Beautiful Eyes: I wanna be where, you're here, your eyes are looking into mine
    I Heart ?: I can't believe you made me sit at home, cry like a baby

FEARLESS + PLATINUM
    Fearless: Run your hands through your hair, absentmindedly making me want you AND In this moment now, capture it, remember it (One of my all-time favorites, I couldn't just pick one line)
    Fifteen: This is life before you know who you're supposed to be AND I've found time can heal most anything (I just couldn't choose!)
    Love Story: I don't know what to think, he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring...
    Hey Stephen: Way you walk, way you talk, way you say my name
    White Horse: I had so many dreams about you and me, happy endings, now I know
    You Belong With Me: I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams, think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
    Breathe: None of us thought it was gonna end that way
    Tell Me Why: I know that you see what you're doing to me, tell me why
    You're Not Sorry: I was giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down
    The Way I Loved You: I never knew I could feel that much
    Forever and Always: You feel so low you can't feel nothing at all
    The Best Day: I grew up in a pretty house and I had space to run
    Change: They might be bigger, but we're faster and never scared
    Jump Then Fall: Every time you shine, I shine for you
    Untouchable: I'm caught up in you, I'm caught up in you
    Come In With the Rain: I know all the steps up to your door, but I don't wanna go there anymore
    SuperStar: So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you
    The Other Side of the Door: After everything I must confess, I need you

SPEAK NOW + DELUXE
    Mine: Wondering why we bother with love when it never lasts?
    Sparks Fly: Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain
    Back to December: I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
    Speak Now: Horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you
    Dear John: I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town
    Mean: Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you, I just wanna feel okay again
    The Story of Us: I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us, how we met and the sparks flew instantly AND I've never heard silence quite this loud
    Never Grow Up: Don't lose the way that you dance around in your pj's getting ready for school
    Enchanted: This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again (that's more than one line, oops)
    Better Than Revenge: She thinks I'm psycho 'cause I like to rhyme her name with things
    Innocent: Today is never too late to be brand new
    Haunted: He just might make me smile, but the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead OR Something's gone terribly wrong, you're all I wanted
    Last Kiss: That July 9th, the beat of your heart OR Your name, forever the name on my lips
    Long Live: Tell them how the crowds went wild, tell them how I hope they shine OR I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you (can anyone tell a lot of my favorite lines come from Speak Now?)
    Ours: The stakes are high, the water's rough, but this love is ours
    If This Was a Movie: I've been playing back a thousand memories, baby, thinking about everything we've been through, maybe I've been going back too much lately, when time stood still and I had you (that was more than a line too...whoops)
    Superman: He's got his mother's eyes, his father's ambition, I wonder if he knows how much that I miss him

RED + DELUXE
    State of Grace: So you were never a saint, and I've loved in shades of wrong, we learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts OR Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    Red: But moving on from him is impossible and I still see it all in my head
    Treacherous: Nothing safe is worth the drive
    I Knew You Were Trouble: He'll never see you cry, pretends he doesn't know that he's the reason why
    All Too Well: We're dancing 'round the kitchen in the refrigerator light OR You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    22: Who's Taylor Swift anyway, ew OR We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time
    I Almost Do: I bet you think I either moved on or hate you, 'cause each time you reach out there's no reply, I bet it never ever occurred to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye (okay that's almost a whole verse, oops)
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: I used to say never say never, so he calls me up and he's like I still love you, and I'm like, I'm just, I mean this is exhausting, you know?
    Stay Stay Stay: I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life OR I threw my phone across the room at you
    The Last Time: This is the last time I'm asking you this, put my name at the top of your list
    Holy Ground: But I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with you
    Sad Beautiful Tragic: Distance, timing, break down, fighting, silence, train runs off its track, kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?
    The Lucky One: You took the money and your dignity and got the h*ll out
    Everything Has Changed: All I know is you held the door, you'll be mine and I'll be yours
    Starlight: He said look at you, worrying so much about things you can't change OR Don't you dream impossible dreams
    Begin Again: You throw your head back laughing like a little kid
    The Moment I Knew: What do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?
    Come Back... Be Here: This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you when you are worlds away
    Girl At Home: It would be a fine proposition if I was a stupid girl

OTHER
    Crazier: I'm lost in your eyes, you make me crazier, crazier
    Today Was a Fairytale: Today was a fairytale, you were the prince, I used to be a damsel in distress
    Safe & Sound: The war outside our door keeps raging on
    Eyes Open: The tricky thing is yesterday we were just children, playing soldier just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings, in backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords, but now we've stepped into a cruel world (Almost a whole verse again, I just love this song)
    Ronan: So what if I'm standing in your closet, trying to talk to you, so what if I kept the hand me downs you won't grow into (This line makes me cry every time.)
    Sweeter Than Fiction: Now in this perfect weather, it seems you don't remember, that rain you thought would last forever, ever (I haven't heard the whole song, though, and I don't know that these are the exact lyrics, just what I heard.)

Phew. That took forever. A lot of these are the lyrics I relate to best, which of course change, but some are just ones I consider to be the best written lines in the song. And yeah, I'm perfectly aware that nobody is reading this or cares.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.