1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Let your favorite song here !!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I was wondering whats your favorite Taylor song since ...
- Taylor Swift (first album)
- Fearless
- Speak Now / deluxe
- Speak Now World Tour live concert or the
- Red
- Your fave Taylor song overall
- Your most relatable song Taylor
- First song you ever heard Taylor and what was
-What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor

xoxo !
Juliana Chaves J.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Favorite Song !

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:08 AM

pour moi...
    IL Y EN A TROP POUR CHOISIR!!...Mais je dirais all too well....(mais le choix est extrêmement dur)
    La première chanson.. c’était You belong with me..et j'ai tout de suite accroché..et puis aprés j'en ai écouté d'autres et au fur et à mesure je pouvais plus m'en passer.Et toi???
    Et moi j'aime Taylor car ses chansons mon permise de mettre des mots sur mes sentiments que je n'arrivais pas à exprimer..car ses chansons relate en quelques sorte l'histoire que j'ai eu avec un garçon..

Re: Let your favorite song here !!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:26 AM

miss_bouh wrote:
    pour moi...
    IL Y EN A TROP POUR CHOISIR!!...Mais je dirais all too well....(mais le choix est extrêmement dur)
    La première chanson.. c’était You belong with me..et j'ai tout de suite accroché..et puis aprés j'en ai écouté d'autres et au fur et à mesure je pouvais plus m'en passer.Et toi???
    Et moi j'aime Taylor car ses chansons mon permise de mettre des mots sur mes sentiments que je n'arrivais pas à exprimer..car ses chansons relate en quelques sorte l'histoire que j'ai eu avec un garçon..

Je suis d'accord. J'adore "You Belong With Me', et "Love Story", pour moi ils sont une histoire d'amour liée. "Love Story" a accompagné mon premier amour, et pour moi c'est le plus belle de tout. "All Too Well" est aussi magnifique.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:42 AM

my favorites are :
    - Taylor swift : Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
    - Fearless : our song
    - speak now deluxe : never grow up and Love Story
    - speak now word tour: Back To December/Apologize/You're Not Sorry
    - red: I knew you were trouble , and 22
    - overall: Enchanted
    - Your most relatable song Taylor: Ronan
    - First song you ever heard Taylor and what was: Our song
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor : OMG, WAS AMAZING, I WAS ENCHANTED, HEART LEAVING THE MOUTH, I LOVED A,!!!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

My favorite are
    Taylor Swift : Teardrops on my guitar
    - Fearless: The way i loved you/Tell me why/Change
    - Speak Now / deluxe: Love story
    - Speak Now World Tour live concert or the: Sparks fly
    - Red: Red/The moment i knew/Starlight
    - Your fave Taylor song overall: Sparks fly/The way i loved you/jump then fall
    - Your most relatable song Taylor: Jump then fall
    - First song you ever heard Taylor : Today was a fairytale
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor: I fell so good and that was amazing! and hit my heart!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

TOO many to MENTION !!!!!!!
    PrettySwiftie_17

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:25 AM

- Taylor Swift Cold As You
    - Fearless Love Story
    - Speak Now / deluxe Last Kiss
    - Speak Now World Tour live concert Enchanted
    - Red All Too Well
    - Your fave Taylor song overall Love Story
    - Your most relatable song Mean
    - First song you ever heard Taylor and what was Love Story
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor HAPPY ENCHANTED WONDERSTRUCK

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Taylor Swift- Cold As You.
    Fearless- Love Story.
    Speak Now / deluxe- Enchanted.
    Speak Now live concert- Drops of Jupiter
    Red- All Too Well.
    Your favourite song overall- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
    Most relatable Taylor song- Teardrops on my Guitar.
    First song you ever heard Taylor and what was it- Love Story.
    What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor- it felt like all the stars had aligned.

I love Miss Swift to the moon and back!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM

I love Taylor too the moon and back too!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

- Taylor Swift (first album): Picture To Burn or Tied Together With A Smile
    - Fearless: Love Story
    - Speak Now / deluxe: Long Live or Mine
    - Speak Now World Tour live concert: Drops Of Jupiter
    - Red: All Too Well
    - Your fave Taylor song overall: All To Well
    - Your most relatable song Taylor: Innocent, and the idea-ish behind The Lucky One
    - First song you ever heard Taylor and what was: Love Story
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor: Wonderstruck

RE: Let your favorite song here !!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:01 PM

1. Picture To Burn
    2. Fearless/The Other Side Of The Door
    3. Haunted/Long Live
    4. Drops of Jupiter
    5. I Knew You Were Trouble/Begin Again
    6. Mean
    7. Stay Beautiful
    8. Our Song
    9. She's so cool!

GIFSoup
    "The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

- Cold as you/invisible
    - You're not sorry/love story
    - Mine/ours
    - You belong with me
    - all too well
    - I have no idea, probably love story or you belong with me!
    - forever and always
    - invisible
    - "she ends the song same way as she starts her songs!!"

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Taylor Swift (first album)- I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    - Fearless- You Belong W/Me
    - Speak Now / deluxe- Enchanted
    - Speak Now World Tour live concert or the- Drops of Jupiter
    - Red- Treacherous
    - Your fave Taylor song overall- Treacherous
    - Your most relatable song Taylor- YBWM
    - First song you ever heard Taylor and what was- I think it was Our Song.
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor- At first I wasn't a fan :/ But I started liking her more with Love Story and YBWM and then when Speak Now hit I became a die hard fan.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Since i can never choose a favorite Taylor song, I'm gonna list two from each instead of one.
    Taylor Swift - Picture to Burn and Our Song
    Fearless - Love Story and You Belong With Me
    Speak Now - Sparks Fly and Better Than Revenge
    Speak Now Deluxe - Ours and Superman
    Speak Now World Tour Live - Back to December and Fearless/Hey Soul Sister/I'm Yours
    Red - I Knew You Were Trouble and Stay Stay Stay
    Fave Taylor song overall - Hey Stephen
    Most Relatable - Hey Stephen, Crazier and Sparks Fly
    First song I ever heard - Crazier
    What did I feel the first time you heard any of Taylor - I loved her from when I first heard her and been obsessed ever since. She's an amazing artist and I will love her forever.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM

- Taylor Swift: Invisible or A Place In This World
    - Fearless: Forever and Always/ Untouchable
    - Speak Now / deluxe: Speak Now, Haunted, If This Was A Movie
    - Speak Now World Tour live concert: Drops Of Jupiter, Bette David Eyes
    - Red: 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, All Too Well, Holy Ground, Stay Stay Stay
    - Your fave Taylor song overall: Your Face (Its Unreleased)
    - Your most relatable song Taylor: I Knew You Were Trouble
    - First song you ever heard Taylor and what was: 2006 - Tim McGraw
    -What did you feel the first time you heard any of Taylor: Instantly fell in love with her music, and her lyrics...She's amazing.

Credit to MAZ and Daya for the signatures!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Cute profile pic ;)
    "The Conversations With The Little White Lies"

GIFSoup