1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What Taylor Song Relates To You Most?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Do you want to relate to a different song? Is there a song that taylor has written where you thought she read your mind?
Hannah :-0 xx

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What Taylor Song Relates To You Most?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Well other than 'Mean' I can relate loads to:

A Place In This World
    The Outside
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Change
    ]

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I think You Belong With Me relates to me and my life the most, cause I always fall for the wrong person, I've never been the type of girl guys are attracted to :(

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM

You Belong With Me, Story of Us.

RE: What Taylor Song Relates To You Most?

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:53 PM

mean( have been bullied in the past ans present)
    Never grow up ( last year of high school before going to uni and moving on in life as wel as th birth of my baby sister)
    change (things are changing in my life)
    long live

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM

mean( have been bullied in the past ans present)
    Tied together with a smile

[ url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/merchandise/2148561/ ][ IMG ]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj500/luckyynumber13/highprices.png[ /IMG ]

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:22 PM

- Mean.
    - Tied Together with a Smile.
    - A Place in this World.
    - Forever & Always.
    - Last Kiss.
    - You Belong With Me.
    - Teardrops on my Guitar.
    - Never Grow Up.
    - Superstar.
    - Everything Has Changed
    - Begin Again.

OMG, I could literally go on and on and name songs that relate to my life.
    Taylor is amazing :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Loads. I don't even know where to start. Taylor is so amazing.

Credit to marvellous Mizzy!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I guess it would have to be . . . I have no clue. I can relate to all of them.
    I LOVE Jesus!!!
    I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Tied to Together With a Smile.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM

i'd lie

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Loads.
    But, one that completely relates to me is The Lucky One.
    M E R E D I T H
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me at jmeremere30@gmail.com

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Right now, definitely Ours.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

a lot!!! long live, i'd lie, teardrops on my guitar, you belong with me, and a whole lot more.

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Mean,
    The Outside,
    A Place In This World,
    Tied Together With A Smile,
    I'd Lie,
    Superstar,
    Never Grow Up

:)
    ~b r o o k e ;

As long as you love me,
    We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.
    As long as you love me,
    I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold.
    As long as you love me;

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Never Grow Up,
    Mean,
    The Outside,
    A Place In This World,
    Tied Together With A Smile,
    Sad Beautiful Tragic,
    Holy Ground,
    I Almost Do,
    The Way I Loved You,
    You're Not Sorry,
    Fifteen,
    State of Grace,

And plenty more haha. These are just a few. :/ .

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:47 PM

There are different songs I relate to at different times in my life. A Place in this World was the first song I related too but I don't think it really applies as much anymore.

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Superstar
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 9:54 PM

1. Hey Stephen
    2. Jump then Fall
    3. Sparks Fly
    4. I'd Lie
    5. Today was a Fairytale

Ahh... there are so many more to list......
    "There's a fire inside of you that can't help but shine through" -Invisible

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:06 AM

for me it would be You Belong With Me because the person i like is going out with someone else. and Mean because my friends are always being sarcastic and mean to me.
    Hannah :-0 xx

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Let's see:
    You Belong With Me
    Last Kiss
    Mine