Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help find a song for my mom

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM

My mom is going through a hard time with money,teenage drama, back talk, and finding the right school for her kids and i wanted to help her by finding a taylor song that would help. soooooo comment a good song below!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Help find a song for my mom

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Stay Beautiful...My Mom LOVES that song. Its her favorite. I got her a mothers day card last year and it played that song and she cried when she opened it. She loved it!

The Best Day is a great one too :)
    Thank You Daya!

Re: Help find a song for my mom

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM

What about Change?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM

'The Best Day' is amazing. I listened to it a lot when my mom was sick a while ago and it helped me to deal with it. She's better now and it'll always be our special song. Hope this helps :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM

The Best Day. This song is written by Taylor for her mom, for everything she has done for her. I believe this song will suit your situation.

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I think 'The Best Day' is a great idea !!:) This song is beautiful and perfect for mothers, i think it could make her stronger :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 9:25 AM

maybe Long Live (:

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Get her something upbeat to get her exited! Like Long Live or (yeah) The Best Day!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM

The Best Day :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM

The Best Day would be absolutely sweet!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM

The Best Day and Change. My mom and I like to rock out to WANEGBT. Maybe yuo guys can rock out to that together?....

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:21 PM

The best day, change, stay beautiful..

I spoke now on June 8th 2011

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:22 PM

the best day :) or never grow up

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:56 PM

The Best Day!! It would make her feel loved!

I LOVE this youtube cover:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc&feature=plcp

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:54 AM

thanks yall!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:23 AM

The best day! :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM

The Best Day' is amazing! My mom thinks lovely, believe me.
    Juliana Chaves J.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I'm thinking I'm Only Me When I'm With You, The Best Day, Long Live, Stay Beautiful, or Change. My mom's favorite is Mine, but I don't think that would work so... :)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM

What about Tied Together With A Smile?

By LoveAlice13

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Change I think if it has to be for the hard moments she's living but my mum loves Enchanted so enchanted also I think could help her ;)

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

The Best Day :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.