1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

whats your top 10 favourite taylor swift songs?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/8072718" params="" width=" 100%" height="1

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: whats your top 10 favourite taylor swift songs?

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 5:08 PM

That's really hard! I'd have to say:
    Safe & Sound
    Sad, Beautiful, Tragic
    Last Kiss
    All Too Well
    Treacherous
    Come Back, Be Here
    Everything Has Changed
    I Almost Do
    The Other Side of the Door
    Either Fearless or Teardrops on My Guitar
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Tied Together With a Smile
    All Too Well
    Hey Stephen
    Long Live
    Stay Stay Stay
    The Way I Loved You
    The Best Day
    Tim McGraw
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You
    Better Than Revenge
    [Innocent]

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:09 PM

1. Tim McGraw
    2. All Too Well
    3. I Almost Do
    4. Fearless
    5. Begin Again
    6. Dear John
    7. Fifteen
    8. Our Song
    9. Ronan
    10. White Horse
    Not sure if that's the correct order, but those are generally my favorite songs.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

In no particular order:
    1: RED
    2: Stay, Stay, Stay
    3: Starlight
    4: All Too Well
    5: Sparks Fly
    6: Fearless
    7: Love Story
    8: You Belong With Me
    9: Should've Said No
    10: Our Song

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM

IDK! Probably:

Stay Stay Stay
    RED
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    I Heart Question Mark (I

RE: whats your top 10 favourite taylor swift songs?

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Tim McGraw
    Love Story
    Beautiful Eyes
    If This Was A Movie
    Tell Me Why
    Innocent
    All Too Well
    Should've Said No
    Teardrops On My Guitar
    The Other Side of the Door
    ~LuckyYou14

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM

- Our Song
    - Ours
    - Jump Then Fall
    - The Way I Loved You
    - Change
    - I'd Lie
    - Beautiful Eyes
    - Haunted
    - Come Back Be Here
    - Red
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Haunted
    Should've Said No
    Ours
    Better Than Revenge
    Forever & Always
    You're Not Sorry
    The Last Time
    Come Back... Be Here
    I Knew You Were Trouble
    Enchanted

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Sparks Fly
    Come Back...Be Here
    You Belong With Me
    Breath
    I'd Lie
    Jump Than Fall
    All To Well
    IKYWT
    Red
    Ours