1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Liz Rose (:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM

I'm glad Taylor and Liz Rose have started writing together again. Liz helped Taylor with her first and second album, and I'm glad to see her featured on her fourth. Taylor and Liz make magic! (Liz helped Taylor write All Too Well on Red)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Liz Rose (:

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I agree, I prefer the Taylor/Liz songs to the Taylor/Max/Shellback songs

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I love when they write together, the songs are magical.

I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:35 AM

Im happy too.. I like when they write together. The songs that Taylor wrote with Max Martin and shellback are good. But 22 is not one of my fave. WANEGBT is soo funny and IKYWT is amazing.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:39 AM

I agree. I love the songs that they write together.

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I love All Too Well, and I was so glad to find she wrote in it :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Taylor + Liz = lyrical perfection

All too well is my fav song on the album
    as you said, Liz Rose really did help start Taylor's career so i am so glad she is still part of it. i hope she continues to work with taylor in the future
    -o--------------------o---------------
    ^me
    ProudUKSwiftie
    ava

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:54 AM

all too well = amazeballs!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I was happy to see that too! I was wondering if she would work with her again and when I looked through the album booket, I freaked! It's too beautiful :')
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I love the songs they write together too :3

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I love the songs Taylor and Liz write together more than any of Taylor's other songs. (Well, except for the one she writes herself, but her and Liz make a great pair.)
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM

I don't care who she writes with, all of her songs are amazing in every way... even though I do love when she writes with Liz Rose though lol

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:00 PM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    I don't care who she writes with, all of her songs are amazing in every way... even though I do love when she writes with Liz Rose though lol

I agree

I've gone RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED forever!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM

liz is awesome! she and taylor write the most amazing songs and i'm so happy for her she got recognation for her songwriting skills because of tay!

I do wish they wrote more happy songs together.