1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

long live just makes me cry

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM

i don't know why, but whenever i hear long live especially in her speak now concert when she goes 'this song is totally for you guys!' it just makes me cry!:) it was the first song from taylor that made me cry:)

so is there anyone else? and the first song that made you cry?
wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: long live just makes me cry

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM

This is the only song I've ever heard that made me cry. I'm a pretty shy person, and this song taught me to say thank you to everyone for everything. My eyes still get watery when I hear this song now...

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:25 PM

The song doesn't make me cry, but I can see why it causes that reaction in some people. Taylor's story is one of those underdog succeeds stories. The girl who was bullied eventually hit it big. As the song implies, she, her producers, and her band had to break through walls, "fight dragons," etc., in an uphill battle for her to get where she is now, and it worked! That's something that can give everyone some hope that sometimes the good person wins. If no one's ever given you that hope before, then it makes sense that the song makes you cry.
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Sometimes it does, depending on my mood. This song means the world to me. Growing up with a disability it's like I'm "fighting dragons" every day of my life. It's the song I listen to on repeat when I have anxiety/panic attacks. It has a calming effect on me. Idk why, but there is something so special about it. It's definitely 100% my favorite Taylor song. Plus, I got to see her perform it in the rain, & that was probably one of the best moments in my life. Watching the Youtube video of it always brings tears to my eyes.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Aw, that's so wonderful!! It can definitely be an emotional song at times :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Totally makes me cry at times..
    such a great song!!!
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q788/Taylorswiftfan1389/Taylor%20Swift%20Graphics/Impossiblethings.[IMG][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

This song makes me cry so much; probably because it is no longer the Speak Now Era.
    But MANY other songs from Taylor make me cry

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Not this song, even if it is a moving song, but Last Kiss always makes me have a lump in my throat.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:00 AM

It definately makes me cry, but it depends on what mood I am in. This song is actually really special to me - it's the song where I really feel connected to Taylor and it's just such a special song. I bawled my eyes out when she sang it in concert.

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:02 AM

None of taylors songs make me cry however they are all very emotional songs
    Hannah :-0 xx

Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:06 AM

i see sparks fly wrote:
    i don't know why, but whenever i hear long live especially in her speak now concert when she goes 'this song is totally for you guys!' it just makes me cry!:) it was the first song from taylor that made me cry:)

so is there anyone else? and the first song that made you cry?
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

soo true!! I cry even more when she proformed it on the bus during Speak Now promo week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADS9vquoEM0
    I wish I was there..

Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:23 AM

YES!!!! I cried a lot of times with Long Live too...

And depending of the moment of life i'm going through...i've cried with other songs too, like All Too Well (also cried at the concert when she sang it) and Treacherous...

I'm very happy to know i'm not alone!!!

Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Never cried while listening to it... not that emotional to me! But I do love it, absolute perfection of a song.

Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM

My first cried to taylor song was last kiss
    BUY SAMUEL LARSEN'S NEW E.P. VICES!
    BUY TAYLOR'S ALBUM 1989!