1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Lucky One Swift Secret

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM

So I saw this and I don't know how to feel. I almost started bawling. I'm a huge Parachute fan, and I'm still weary about who their fans are from the whole "Begin Again" hysteria. Which really annoyed me. I love Parachute more than anything, and I know the song White Dress very well, and I don't see how "The Lucky One" could be Taylor's version. Like, at all. If you liked, or at least knew, Parachute before "Begin Again", PM me saying something that only a true 'Chuter would know. #ChutersStickTogether

My life.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Lucky One Swift Secret

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Aww I thought Connr Kennedy bought a house close to Taylor
    Your life, Taylor's song!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2331993#post_19130193
    Novel Please check too!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2320553#post_19047163

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Wow that's really weird. I'm not like a superduper fan of Parachute, but I really like their songs! I have no idea how The Lucky One can be Taylor version of White Dress.. Just because they both sing about a city doesn't mean that she has written the song in reaction to White Dress.
    She says that The Lucky One is about all of her fears, so why would it be about Parachute and White Dress? weird..
    I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I'm annoyed because White Dress is about someone who loves someone (The chorus is "I wanna love you more, than all of the things you wanted, than all of the things you're not, you wanna have it all, but she found it in the city, though the city doesn't talk), and The Lucky One is about the realities of fame. In WD, the narrator of the song is describing the girl he's in love with and saying what she's like and that love is right there for her. TLO, however, is about someone who knew about someone who was famous and she's afraid that might happen to her. I don't understand how someone could think they're alike, but I almost started crying last night. I love Taylor, but sometimes I wish she was never associated with Parachute.

My life.

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM

to be honest i never really listened to parachute that often but i just listened to the song "white dress" and im with you i dont really understand how that song is like "the lucky one"
    P.S. i love the song Kiss me slowly by them!!!:)
    hannah

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM

SpinningInADress wrote:
    Swift Secrets have been very mean to Taylor lately. Here are some that really bug me.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me3mxgQ4K31qlj4oro1_500.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2c7e87c4de22aa9e732643181eaa531c/tumblr_mepaxuvPou1qlj4oro1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdzfh5R9ij1qlj4oro1_500.png

Ugh! Just stop criticizing her!

DAAA

OMS! THOSE ARE SO MEAN! And they call themselves Swifties? This is just disgraceful. If they are hating on the Lucky One, The Last Time, and 22, I will...:LAKHOHHSDLKJFDLKFJSLDKFJDKF

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

futurepianist13 wrote:
    I'm annoyed because White Dress is about someone who loves someone (The chorus is "I wanna love you more, than all of the things you wanted, than all of the things you're not, you wanna have it all, but she found it in the city, though the city doesn't talk), and The Lucky One is about the realities of fame. In WD, the narrator of the song is describing the girl he's in love with and saying what she's like and that love is right there for her. TLO, however, is about someone who knew about someone who was famous and she's afraid that might happen to her. I don't understand how someone could think they're alike, but I almost started crying last night. I love Taylor, but sometimes I wish she was never associated with Parachute.

True story!! Really weird association that people have made...
    But don't take it that hard. It's not worth crying for. Yeah people say this stuff, mean stuff, but you can't change it. Focus on the good things, and crying is definitely not worth it!

I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world
    March 12th 2011, Oberhausen - Germany: Speak Now World Tour

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I didn't hear about the Begin Again hysteria. What happened?
    Thank You Daya!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    I didn't hear about the Begin Again hysteria. What happened?
    Thank You Daya!

Everyone thought Begin Again was about Will Anderson, so suddenly everyone loved Parachute, and couldn't even name their songs. Which was painful for me, being a HUGE fan of Parachute, so ever since then, I haven't know who's a real Parachute fan and who's a fake.

My life.

RE: Re: The Lucky One Swift Secret

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

SpinningInADress wrote:
    Swift Secrets have been very mean to Taylor lately. Here are some that really bug me.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2c7e87c4de22aa9e732643181eaa531c/tumblr_mepaxuvPou1qlj4oro1_500.jpg

DAAA

OMS!!!! What???? They are so mean!!!! They are not swifties!! They're just jealous mean people!!!!!!! How could they say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

SpinningInADress wrote:

DAAA

This is horrible and needs to stop!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I still wanna cry.. My Parachute buddy listened to the lucky one and she doesn't get it either.. :/

My life.