1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Stay Beautiful

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone.

I love the cheerful feeling in this song, it's so positive and lovely.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Stay Beautiful

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM

It reminds me of Stay Stay Stay. It's my second or third favourite off of the first albu,

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I mean album sorry!

My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I LOVE this song so much!

^KIKI.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Love that song

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:42 AM

PS. Love your threads on songs!

My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:43 AM

LOVELOVELOVE this song!!!!! :D

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

That's one of my favorite on songs from this album
    Taylor Swift you have such a golden heart, you are such a wonderful person and an inspiration to so many people. I LOVE YOU!!

Thank You fearlesslyzane

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:57 PM

It does remind me of Stay Stay Stay/ SSS reminds me of SB.

I love them both!
    I do like: "If you and I are a story
    That never gets told
    If what you are is a daydream
    I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know"

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Loveeee Stay Beautiful :D

^ Made by me. First one ever, so be proud guys hehe ;D

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:23 AM

It's so cute!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM

it's an awesome song! it always cheers me up when I hear it!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:25 AM

This is one of my favorite songs! I love it! Its one of my moms favorites as well. For Mother's Day I got her one of Taylor's cards that played this song. She cried when she opened it. She loved it.
    Thank You Daya!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I LOVE this song. My favorite line is the very beginning "Cory's eyes are like a jungle, he smiles it's like the radio"

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Oh My. I love this song too. :) It brings me to good places or mood.
    pauline_13th

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:18 PM

love this song =)
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I really love that song, its so inspiring and perfect

made by RockStarRonan!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:01 AM

It always reminds me of how Taylor is so loving.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 2:50 AM

I love the way she sings "Stay Beau-ti-ful ~" when she drags the "ful" at the end