1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Outside

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:10 AM

I've been a lot of lonely places, I've never been on the outside.

I can feel a lot of Taylor's pain in this song, she captures the feeling really well.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Outside

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I can relate a load to this!.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Sometimes I forget the magic of Taylor's first album. The message is so powerful - that it's okay to be different and that you are perfect just the way you are. I didn't think I'd be able to relate to The Outside again since I'd gone to college and finally fit in, but boy was I wrong.

For New Years Eve I went to a party with my family. It's my favorite holiday, and my parents said they were going to be girls my age there, so I was pretty excited. But when I got there, it became pretty clear that I was an outsider. All of them already knew each other well and were good friends, and they had no intention of getting to know me. I ended up alone, hiding behind a couch, playing games on my ipod until the party was over. Nobody came to look for me or anything.

Maybe sometimes you're not meant to be friends because that's not where you belong. But being ignored and left out are some of the worst feelings in the world, and I sincerely can empathize with anyone who relates to this song. I promise, there's a place for you in this world, you just haven't found it yet.

Oh, and afterwards, guess what happened to those girls that ignored me? I found out that the other parents looked down on them for wearing revealing clothing. So HA, karma :P

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Yeah!! I agree with you :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM

My life has worked the opposite
    I am finally not bullied and treated as an equal
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

RE: The Outside

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I love this song soo much! I can really relate too.
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM

^^ agreed :) :)

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:28 PM

This used to be my theme song!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I love this song. I relate to it so much!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Dream Impossible Things 13 wrote:
    This used to be my theme song!
    Made by the enchanting Skatey

Made by the Flawless BeautifulTragicLoveAffair

Made by th