1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Song Memories

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:15 AM

Is there a Taylor song in which reminds you of a great or awful memory? A song you were listening to when something amazing happened? or vice versa?

Well I had just brought Red when I recieved some bad news about my dog, so I cried to All too well and Sad beautiful tragic.

I have listened to 22, fearless and you belong with me when I am having a good day and dance crazy.

But for a happy memory I would say that I had just left for the summer holidays and I listened to Long live because we were all going our seperate ways.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Song Memories

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hmmm... probably the last day of last school year. It was the best school year of my life - mainly because I met all my bffs. And we were just hanging out signing yearbooks and graffiting each others' and it was just so awesome - except for the fact that one of my friends, her name's Clara, was leaving for England in two weeks because she got a scholarship to a boarding school in England. Afterwards we went to Clara's house and had a sleepover. That whole thing totally reminded me of Long Live, especially the bridge: If you have children someday, when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name...

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:48 AM

Untouchable!
    2 winters ago i kept replaying that song over and over again! i just remeber it was an amazing winter and christmass. so everytime i'm hearing that song i start smiling!.)
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

RE: Song Memories

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:06 AM

All the bonus songs on the Fearless Platinum remind me of the end of last year when I found out I had back problems and had to wear a brace (still do) and Long Live reminds me of summer of 2010 - 2011 (: Last Kiss reminds me of 2010 Christmas cos Christmas Eve was when I first properly listened to it.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:45 AM

Fifteen! This song remember me this year because I'm fifteen years old and I'm in High School
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Last Kiss, The Best Day, Love Story ~ I always used to replay the over and over.
    Love Story ~ It reminded me of carefree, no-worry days.
    All Too Well~ That sad autumn where my BFF literally hated me.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:58 AM

On Halloween I was at a party with my real friends, I had the wrong friends for too long and I didn't know how it feels like laughing and talking with real with friend. So On halloween I found my real friends and the song of this nigth is 22, and I always think of them when I listen to that song ♥

Swiftie forever and always.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I cannot listen to Taylor's rendition of "Our Last Night" anymore, I was having a great day one time and that song had been in my head all day for no reason. Then in the evening, my rabbit had a bad accident. She was really afraid and as I was going out the door to take her to the vets (sadly her last trip), I was trying to calm her down. The best way to do that is to calm yourself down, an animal can pick up on your vibes. So I tried to get the song back into my head that I'd had in my head all day.

Our Last Night. Our.......Last Night.

It's stupid, but it feels like a horrible prediction or something. The accident that too my rabbit away from me happened completely out of the blue and it's like this song was taunting me, like it knew before me.

So as crazy as it is....I just cannot listen to it anymore.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Love Story - the first taylor song I heard
    Long Live - the song that made me a swiftie

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Probably You Belong With Me as a good one because I really felt like I needed to sing it to the boy I used to adore lol.
    Emmy

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Reading all of these it reminds me how important music is in our lifetime. I mean, I know someone who recently passed away, and at thier funeral instead of sad music playing they played that persons favourite music as a celebration of thier life.

I mean, even though its not a Taylor song, Paramore's Hello Cold World got me through a lot last year but at the same time, so did Taylor's Innocent as it helped me learn the importance of forgiveness.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Love Story

Made me feel like a Princess Again.

Mean

For those mean people who loves to bully, and it makes me strong
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:29 AM

~ 3 M h i a l o v e t ay ta y 13 ~

-All too well by TS

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Dancing Like Starlight 13 wrote:
    Hmmm... probably the last day of last school year. It was the best school year of my life - mainly because I met all my bffs. And we were just hanging out signing yearbooks and graffiting each others' and it was just so awesome - except for the fact that one of my friends, her name's Clara, was leaving for England in two weeks because she got a scholarship to a boarding school in England. Afterwards we went to Clara's house and had a sleepover. That whole thing totally reminded me of Long Live, especially the bridge: If you have children someday, when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name...

omg same here! (xcept for the england part) i just started crying like a BABY on the last day of school and i kept on listening to that song....

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/d2429125b9ee70b11b45659b61ec51a0.gif
    ^ thank you reshmi4bieber

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:39 AM

lol I'm listening to starlight now! :)

~ 3 M h i a l o v e t ay ta y 13 ~

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Today Was A Fairytale reminds me of this pre-Valentine dance I went to when I was a sophomore in high school. That was February 12th, 2010 and coincidentally it was when Valentine's Day premiered, and after the dance I just couldn't stop listening to the song and it still reminds me of that. Cheesy I know

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Speak Now reminds me of when Taylor came up to me and my friend in the pit, held my face and my friend's hand and told us she remembered us. Fifteen reminds me of her looking directly at us while she was singing it. You Belong With Me reminds me of when she recognised me again a few nights later and gave me her guitar pick. Red is always going to remind me of my amazing time at release week, seeing her at GMA and then front row at Live on Letterman later that night. And unfortunately, Back To December reminds me of my ex-best friend so I can't even listen to it anymore (though it was never one of my favourites before that anyway!).

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Sparks Fly - The first love song I ever saw, the breathtaking moment when I see Taylor walk out. It still captures me now.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Love Story reminds me of a few years ago when it first came out and i was at my ice skating lesson with my cousin and my dad came over to us and played the song on his ipod for us and it instantly was my favorite song! It also reminds me of when i saw her Speak Now Tour and i was sitting in section 217 at the Prudential center and she came up singing in her basket all around the arena and when she got to us she looked right at my cousin and I!

Also Back to December reminds me of 2 years ago when i was coming home from a cheerleading competition with my neighbor and she was driving me home and we sung at the top of our lungs to the song! :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:10 PM

back to december reminds me of some people

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:36 PM

SpeakingFearless13 wrote:
    Love Story reminds me of a few years ago when it first came out and i was at my ice skating lesson with my cousin and my dad came over to us and played the song on his ipod for us and it instantly was my favorite song! It also reminds me of when i saw her Speak Now Tour and i was sitting in section 217 at the Prudential center and she came up singing in her basket all around the arena and when she got to us she looked right at my cousin and I!

Also Back to December reminds me of 2 years ago when i was coming home from a cheerleading competition with my neighbor and she was driving me home and we sung at the top of our lungs to the song! :)

Singing at the top of your lungs is really fun! Although it makes your voice croaky, its still worth it!