Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

STARLIGHT VIDEO?!?~?~?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:33 PM

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK?!?!?!?! :D

I REALLY WANNA SEE IT.
It was my first fave song off RED :(
Stay, stay, stay
I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: STARLIGHT VIDEO?!?~?~?

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:36 PM

there's no music video for that song

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM

holyground wrote:

not the nusic vid....when she performed it at the RFK BALL!
    Stay, stay, stay

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:31 AM

tilds13 wrote:
    holyground wrote:

not the nusic vid....when she performed it at the RFK BALL!
    Stay, stay, stay

I love Starlight too! They haven't uploaded the video yet but they tweeted they would eventually I can't wait to hear it!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Ooh, I'll be looking out for that :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I'll post it when I see it! You mean she sang it at the Kennedy thing?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I hope they upload it soon - I've been waiting so long to see her preform that song live!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

No video that I know of as of right now :/
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I hope they post it. I really want to see it!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM

OK AWESOME!!!
    Thankyou all that replied! :)
    xxx

sorry, aussie swiftie here, abit out of the loop ;)
    Stay, stay, stay

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.