Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Your Favorite 13 Songs of Tay Tay

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

First of all I want to say Hi to Taylor Swift! Hi Tay tay, I wanna call you Tay tay because you make me feel new everyday! Is that okay? I wish you reply if you do I'll be the happiest! (:

Anyways, Let's start our top 13 of your favorite song of Tay tay, EVER!
Include the reason why you pick each of the every song u pick and if you have story why that particular song is your top 1 and so on.. (:
This is for her coming birthday (: It's like all the best 13 but I just have thought of this now.
"Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Your Favorite 13 Songs of Tay Tay

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:33 PM

My TOP 13 of Tay tay's songs! <3 Waiting for your bday Taylor! <3 love

13. Treacherous
    This is my top 13 because Tay tay is so friendly to cute Harry Styles and this song matches to both of them. It's more on not showing the feelings too much. I like this song because it reminds me of how sometimes in life I pick anything I'm not sure about then after I realized I regret it but it makes me okay right then.
    12.Begin Again
    This reminds me of myself, what I really am as a young adult. Good little memories may be repeated but you won't get bored even if you tell the same story over and over again.
    11.Better than Revenge
    You will forget it after a long time but this is way better than hurting that person physically.
    10.The Lucky One
    Taylor makes me feel so famous in this song! I feel cool when I hear this song, and the part where you realize your growing up because things may change and may open to new possibilities.
    9.Sad Beautiful Tragic
    At times we may experience a little love affair with someone or something in your life. I have been waiting to become a Nurse but I feel like I'm quiting it. It's more on having an affair with my nursing program but I then suddenly realize oh this is not what I want to do in life so I'm taking a different new path.
    8.I go back to December
    Aww this is what you regret when you leave someone in your life
    7.Teardrops of my guitar
    Oh hello ex crush! You ignore me? Fine! After 2 years, he regret he never even been friends with you lol.. and it happened to me, but I guess it's part of growing up.
    6.We are never ever getting back together
    Once I had relationship and it finish once, there's no more turning back!
    5.Stay Stay Stay
    Now, I have a boyfriend and he stays and never let go even if I tell him to go away or sometime I'm letting go! If I tell him it won't work and I don't love him anymore, he says No, duhh? you love me. It's somewhat weird. This song is fun and funny with a mixed of cute romance.
    4.Starlight
    Good times with my boyfriend always. We go out to party together and enjoy our time with friends or just the two of us talking. (: It's a marvelous tune!
    3.Red
    It's a hearty heart that you always enjoy to listen. Makes me remember what really love is!
    2.All too well
    True love you will never forget.
    As in 22, because I'm turning 22, 3 months from now! It's on 3rd like how tay tay's bday has number 3, hers is on 13.. my date is 3rd.. it defines my age! And how should I enjoy myself with friends!

<3 Thanks for Reading <3

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM

13. Sparks Fly
    I've been captivated by this song since the first time I heard it. I think that it's probably, my fav song. I love it. I can see the sparks fly everytime I listen to it. There's one line in special that I love, It's just wrong enough to make it feel alright because it reminds me of falling in love with the wrongest person in the entire world... but it felt fantastic, fearless, perfect, alright! I love the beat, I love everything in this song.
    12. Red
    This song is perfect for what I'm feeling now. It's about the same guy on the Sparks Fly line xD I loved him so much... and it ended so fast. And I just can't get him out of my head, and I wish I'd never found out that love could be that strong. Everything spins arround in my head, in burning red. Everything that the song says, a beautiful love, so short and so passionate... I lived it.
    11. Fifteen
    Yep, I'm fifteen now, and this song represents exactly how everything is happening, exept for the date stuff!
    10. Enchanted
    A beautiful song, with a magical sound, talking about falling in love with someone. The song wich makes me feel like I'm in love!
    9. Safe & Sound
    I'm a HUGE hunger games fan, I'm a tribute. And I love this song, because it could relate to Katniss with her sis Prim, or to Katniss with Peeta, or maybe with Katniss & Rue. Eyes open is another great song, but this one gives me chills everytime I listen to it. The fist time, it bored me... but at the second time, I got obsessed with the song!! And it was the song wich showed me THG, I mean, I knew about the saga because of Taylor. I love it!
    8. Haunted
    I love it live, and Iove the story behind. Hope it never happen to me!! Beautiful song!!!
    7. Teardrops on my Guitar

I related to that song!! Seeing a friend that you love in love with another person... Not a nice situation.
    6. A Place in this World
    Yep, I'm still trying to find it!!
    5. Love Story[/b]

Wish someday it happen to meee!!!!!

4. I Knew You Were Trouble

I love the sound, I love the lyrics, I love EVERYTHING!!!!!!
    3. Breathe
    I love this song!! And I can relate to it!! You have to move on without that person, it is hard, but not impossible...
    2. Long Live
    I'm leaving from my highschool, and it fits perfectly. Won't forget all the memories I had there.
    1. Tim Mc'Graw
    Taylor's first single!!! Love it!!!!!!

And I still have more songs, but not numbers!! xD

Just close your eyes.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Mmm... Tough one..... Can I not have it in order? Cause it's really tough to pick my fav.....

1)All Too Well: I love this song 'cus the lyrics are just pure GENIUS. Every single line just hits you so hard. Every line rhymes. It's just pure awesomeness

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM

What???? The rest if my list got cut off!!!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:42 PM

13. Tied Together with a Smile It's a song that's helped me get over hard times. Whenever I felt like I wasn't good enough, or things were just bad for me. I'd listen to this and it really helped me.

12. Stay Stay Stay The message for this song on the Red lyric booklet is 'day dreaming about real love'. And that's what I do as well, which makes me love this song. And the relationship described in this song is what I want one day!

11. Enchanted I just love everything about this song. It perfectly describes the feeling I get when I meet someone gorgeous.

10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together It's so catchy and once I hear it, it just plays over and over in my head.

9. Teardrops on my Guitar It's like, perfectly written about my friendship with someone. Except my Drew was a boy called Jack.

8. Fearless I instantaneously feel fearless when I listen to this song! I just love it.

7. Last Kiss It perfectly describes the feeling of getting used to a relationship when it's ended. Especially a relationship you thought would last forever. I relate to this so much!!

6. Better than Revenge It's just so catchy, and perfectly written. And amazing.

5. All Too Well It's perfectly written, and I get so emotional listening to it.

4. Forever & Always It's written so well, like a page out of my diary!

3. I Knew You Were Trouble So so so so ridiculously catchy. Love it to death.

2. Begin Again I just relate to it heaps, because it's written so well about love beginning again.

1. Back to December I love love love this song. It's perfection really. The lyrics perfectly tell this story that really hit you hard, and I connect with this song so much. I especially love the live version where Taylor included Apologise and You're Not Sorry. Ahhh, too much perfection for one song!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM

MY FAVOURITE TAY TAY SONGS!

I decided to start from my favourite one because it was easier for me to think of the one I love the most first:)

1. RED: It reminds me of my first love. Even when it was something most people didn't agree with and the person never loved me back... Was my first love and it was so beautiful and so strong that sometimes I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to love someone like that again. I was BURNING RED! "Regretting him is like wishing you never found out that love could be this strong"(8).

2. Sparks Fly: I just literally feel sparks flying when I listen to this song :D I would like to sing it to my wife in our wedding day with my guitar. It makes me feel so happy! I just want to find that girl that makes me feel does fireworks and make me wanna dance with her under the pouring rain singing our favourite song.

3. Mine: I love this one because my first love made me do incredible things that I would've never done in my life... I literally became a revel xD And then I had this girlfriend that I loved a lot... She made me even more revel... But in a good way... Those 2 are the best people that have ever been mine :)

4. I knew you were trouble: My first love again... I knew it was impossible but I was still there... Brokenhearted... But there... Loving unconditionally.

5. Ronan: One of the thinks I want to do in my life is help sick kids utilizing art and when I listened to this song... I just cried... I still do... Also, I have an uncle that I lovee so much... He died from cancer a few years ago and this song made me remember all those wonderful moments with him. This song made me love Taylor a lot more. I love heart heart and the way she gives it to the people.

6. Back to december: Is just the best song that I could use to apologize with my ex-girlfriend for being a jerk and making her cry for me. Is a beautiful song and most of my feelings are sung in it.

7. Our Song: I love this song because it remind me of how simple and wonderful love can be. Most people spend entire relationships searching for SUPER amazing things to happen in order to call it love... But LOVE is not in the big things but in the small details and those little special moments we spend together with the one we love :)

8. State of Grace: Love is sooooooooooooo unexpected! You do not choose whom you're falling in love with! But once you are in it... It is just wonderful. I changes you completely... You will never be the same. This song also reminds me of God... How I wasn't expecting Him to touch my life and out of the sudden I was in Love with Him, praising and worshiping Him. God's AMAZING! I will NEVER be the same! I am changed!!!

9. Mean: Back in school I was bullied... Like all my life. So every time I listen to this song I just remember the people that used to bully me and I just laugh! This song makes me happy... Like those people were so unhappy that they wanted me to be as miserable as them! I just pray for them to be forgiven and that they have and AMAZING life and that they realize that what they do... SUCKs BIG TIME!!! BULLIES SUCK!!!

10. We are never ever getting back together: It remind me of my ex-girlfriend... LOL... Like I love her... But you now sometimes when you're friends with your ex that it gets kinda awkward? Yeah well... I just like to listen to this song because it reminds me of us and makes me laugh :)

11. Fearless: I feel fearless with this song! LOL! Like when you are in love you don't care at all what you do to keep that person by your side or care about what other people think... You just love and is perfect for you and you don't care how many battles you have to fight to keep that wonderful feeling, you just do it!!! You are fearless, YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!

12. I should've say no: I will never regret my first love... But sometimes when I was crying I was like I should've say no to my heart the first time it beat that fast. But now I'm just glad I didn't because otherwise I would've learned to be strong or learned how love between us people work and that it can be really strong :)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!!

13. Fifteen: I felt in love for the first time (my so-called first love) at that age. First day of school... Insecurities... Old friends... New Friends... New Love... It was beautiful... Until I realized that everything was a fantasy in my head and all those "forever-after" stories I made were just that... Stories. Imagine if you could back in time and say to yourself all the thing you know now... You would save a lot of crying... But I have that's how life works and we learn from experiences and that... my first love... Was one of the most amazing experiences God gave me the opportunity to have.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

God Bless ^_^

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:41 PM

13. Love Story
    This is my top 13th favorite song by Taylor because it sounds so magical and like it happened for a reason. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet ofcourse, and just seems like a realtionship that was one to remember. I also love this song because it is written so well, Taylor knows exactly how to write it and it is such a fun song to sing to! :)
    12. Fifteen
    This song is special because Taylor wrote this song about her best friend Abbigal.(She has red hair like me! And one of my besties names is Abbigal.)
    11. Enchanted
    This is such an amazing song, that has perfection written all over it:) It sounds so happy and wondrous. Taylor definetly sings and tells what it is like when you fall in love and it is magical.
    10. Stay Stay Stay
    This song is so catchy and Taylor sounds so happy and elated. I love it at the end of the song when she is laughing and says "It's so fun!". This is definetly one I love:) It makes me happy when Taylor is happy and makes other people smile like me. She is hilarious!
    9. Fearless
    Taylor taught me to never give up on my dreams. She taught me to be Fearless and to follow my dreams. She will be my idol, inspiration, and biggest role model forever! And that is a promise.
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble
    This song that Taylor wrote and put on her new album Red is unbelievable. I think she wanted it to be catchy and fun because she wanted the person to know that she knew who he was. I love Taylor and think she is an amazing songwriter.
    7. Starlight
    I chose this as my 7th favorite song by Taylor because I think all of us Swifties think of this song and it reminds us of Enchanted. This song tells a story of what Taylor wants when she is older, and find sthe right guy, at least I think:)
    6. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    I sing this song at least 20 times a day! No joke It is such a catchy song and one that you will know the words to once you hear after only two times.
    5. Speak Now
    This song I remember learning the most. I was in the car with my friend and her little sister and they were both singing thw words, but I haven't memorized all the words yet. Their mom told me to learn it because it was one you just had to know. I got home after I hung out with my friend, pulled out Taylor's album and played the song. I read the words off of the song sheet and I learned the WHOLE song after just 4 times I tried singing it with all the wrods:) This is definetly one if my favs by Tay Tay. I spoke up on October 22ond, 2011!
    4. Begin Again
    I absolutely love this song. I love Taylor's music video and I also love where it takes place. France. I have always wanted to go there! My favorite line in this song is "On a Wenesday, n a cafe, I watched it begin again." Obviously! How could you not love Taylor's song Begin Again. It also reminds me of her first album, when she was very country. I love her still just as much as I loved her back then, but it is still nice to hear some of her songs with an acoustic guitar.:)
    3. Sparks Fly
    I love this song. It is my 3rd top favorite song by Taylor because I think this is a song she wrote from a good relationship while dating a "bad" person. I will always love this and this is one that I can always sing.
    2. The Best Day
    I can relate to this song in so many ways. I love that Taylor wrote this about her family. It shows how loving an dcaring she is. This song lets me know that my family really is everything to me. That whithout them and Taylor I dont know where I would be. I thank you Taylor for everything! Absolutly EVERYTHING.
    1. Long Live
    This is my FAVORITE song by Taylor. She cares for her fans and never forgets about them. Us Swifties are so lucky to have someone as great as Taylor to look up to. I can so so many great things about Taylor but that would take a life time to finish.

Again Thanks for everything Taylor, I love love love you Forever And Always:) Have an amzing and starlight night. ~SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFF's or Clare:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I'm not putting why, but here is a list:
    13. Fearless
    12. Speak Now
    11. Haunted
    10. Tim McGraw
    9. You're Not Sorry
    8. Stay Stay Stay
    7. 22
    6.Our Song
    5. The Lucky One
    4. Enchanted
    3. Back To December
    2. All Too Well
    1. love Story
    I love you so much Taylor! TayTay addicted 4 life! ~ Taylorswiftielucky 13

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:13 AM

SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFFS wrote:
    13. Love Story
    This is my top 13th favorite song by Taylor because it sounds so magical and like it happened for a reason. It reminds me of Romeo and Juliet ofcourse, and just seems like a realtionship that was one to remember. I also love this song because it is written so well, Taylor knows exactly how to write it and it is such a fun song to sing to! :)
    12. Fifteen
    This song is special because Taylor wrote this song about her best friend Abbigal.(She has red hair like me! And one of my besties names is Abbigal.)
    11. Enchanted
    This is such an amazing song, that has perfection written all over it:) It sounds so happy and wondrous. Taylor definetly sings and tells what it is like when you fall in love and it is magical.
    10. Stay Stay Stay
    This song is so catchy and Taylor sounds so happy and elated. I love it at the end of the song when she is laughing and says "It's so fun!". This is definetly one I love:) It makes me happy when Taylor is happy and makes other people smile like me. She is hilarious!
    9. Fearless
    Taylor taught me to never give up on my dreams. She taught me to be Fearless and to follow my dreams. She will be my idol, inspiration, and biggest role model forever! And that is a promise.
    8. I Knew You Were Trouble
    This song that Taylor wrote and put on her new album Red is unbelievable. I think she wanted it to be catchy and fun because she wanted the person to know that she knew who he was. I love Taylor and think she is an amazing songwriter.
    7. Starlight
    I chose this as my 7th favorite song by Taylor because I think all of us Swifties think of this song and it reminds us of Enchanted. This song tells a story of what Taylor wants when she is older, and find sthe right guy, at least I think:)
    6. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    I sing this song at least 20 times a day! No joke It is such a catchy song and one that you will know the words to once you hear after only two times.
    5. Speak Now
    This song I remember learning the most. I was in the car with my friend and her little sister and they were both singing thw words, but I haven't memorized all the words yet. Their mom told me to learn it because it was one you just had to know. I got home after I hung out with my friend, pulled out Taylor's album and played the song. I read the words off of the song sheet and I learned the WHOLE song after just 4 times I tried singing it with all the wrods:) This is definetly one if my favs by Tay Tay. I spoke up on October 22ond, 2011!
    4. Begin Again
    I absolutely love this song. I love Taylor's music video and I also love where it takes place. France. I have always wanted to go there! My favorite line in this song is "On a Wenesday, n a cafe, I watched it begin again." Obviously! How could you not love Taylor's song Begin Again. It also reminds me of her first album, when she was very country. I love her still just as much as I loved her back then, but it is still nice to hear some of her songs with an acoustic guitar.:)
    3. Sparks Fly
    I love this song. It is my 3rd top favorite song by Taylor because I think this is a song she wrote from a good relationship while dating a "bad" person. I will always love this and this is one that I can always sing.
    2. The Best Day
    I can relate to this song in so many ways. I love that Taylor wrote this about her family. It shows how loving an dcaring she is. This song lets me know that my family really is everything to me. That whithout them and Taylor I dont know where I would be. I thank you Taylor for everything! Absolutly EVERYTHING.
    1. Long Live
    This is my FAVORITE song by Taylor. She cares for her fans and never forgets about them. Us Swifties are so lucky to have someone as great as Taylor to look up to. I can so so many great things about Taylor but that would take a life time to finish.

Again Thanks for everything Taylor, I love love love you Forever And Always:) Have an amzing and starlight night. ~SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFF's or Clare:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

RadiateLoveForTaylorSwift

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:21 AM

1. Begin Again

2. Starlight

3. 22

4. I knew you were trouble

5. All to well

6. Treacherous

7. Red

8. We are never ever getting back together

9. I almost do

10. Ronan

11.Our song

12.State of Grace

13. Sparks fly

RadiateLoveForTaylorSwift

RE: Your Favorite 13 Songs of Tay Tay

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM

13. The Lucky One
    I love this song so much but it's not my favourite. I think it's great because it shows you the dark side of fame and warns you to think before you start a career. It's a really important song because it makes your remember celebrities are people too and they have feelings.

12. Crazier
    The first ever Tay song I heard. This song reminds me of my favourite show from a few years ago and my childhood years when it was so simple since this was my favourite song back then. It reminds me of summer too. Whenever I hear it I think of all those great times.

11. You Belong With Me
    So relateable. He doesn't really think of me as anything other than Emma, the girl I'm sort of friends with and will listen. When I see them together I just think to myself: " Love is blind which is why you can't see me."

10. Sparks Fly
    He has green eyes and sparks fly whenever he smiles. This song is him. I know I should walk away from him before I get hurt but all I want is for him to meet me in the pouring rain and kiss me on the sidewalk to take away the pain.

9. Place in this world
    I love this. I feel so much like this. I'm just a girl trying to find out where she belongs.

8. Back To December
    You've been busier than ever. This boy liked me when we were younger and I turned him down but now I see how great he is. I was too busy worshipping another guy to notice him but then I did see him and I fell for him. I'm over him now but I still think of him when this song comes on

7. Enchanted
    Please don't be in love with someone else. I like him and love talking to him, joking with him. I truly was enchanted to meet him.

6. If This Was A Movie
    It reminds me of last summer when I played it on repeat in the car. I can imagine the music video so clearly. I'm amazed Tay didn't make one.

5. Invisible
    Instead I'm just invisible. Too him I pretty much am. He talks to her so much and to me it's just "What did you get for question 5 Emma?" and a small smile. His eyes light up when he smiles but SHE can't see that.

4. Dear John
    She's just a pawn in his chess game to become popular but she doesn't see it yet. Soon she will. And whilst he won't catch her when she falls I will.

3. Last kiss
    This song is so sweet and sad. I cry everytime. There's a special place in my heart for this song.

2. All too well
    My dream is now to dance round the kitchen with him in the light of the fridge. I love this song too much. Words can't describe how much I love it.

1. Come back..be here
    Whilst I didn't like it at first I know love it! The perfect long distance relationship song.

Topaz
    ] Me
    Me

Love, Love, Love Emma

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM

1. Ours

2. Enchanted

3. Sparks fly

4. Fearless

5. You're not sorry

6. Red

7. Mine

8. Our song

9. Mean

10. Love story

11.Our song

12.Begin Again

13. Everything Has Changed

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM

1. I Knew You Were Trouble
    2. I Almost Do
    3. Your Not Sorry
    4. Cold as You
    5. Tied Together With a Smile
    6. Begin Again
    7. I Heart ?
    8. Im Only Me When Im With You
    9. Stay Stay Stay
    10. Fearless

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Okayzzzzzzzzzz, only gonna write explanations for first 3 :P
    1: I'd Lie
    Because its such a good song and the guy I like ALWAYS says he doesnt want to date ANYBODY hes met yet and says he doesnt really want a GF so yeah, this song is relateable :P
    2: I Heart ?
    Its just so fun and every time I hear it, I wanna sing along :P
    3: Stay Beautiful
    Because I can relate to it, especially the line "It's hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away" because my crush NEVER starts conversations
    4: Our Song
    5: Ours
    6: Mean
    7: Fearless
    8: Best Day
    9: Picture to Burn
    10: Stay Stay Stay
    11: All Too Well
    12: The Moment I Knew
    13: Come Back...Be Here
    :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM

AllTooWell13 wrote:
    What???? The rest if my list got cut off!!!

Yes, Dear it happen to me too Thats why whenever I need to post my words, I control+copy it everytime., :)
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Cool list everybody!

My graphic shop ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM

1. Fifteen
    Because I am fifteen and this song has a really special meaning to me.

2. White Horse
    Yes, it's a very sad song, and it always makes me cry but it gives me so much strength.

3. You Belong With Me
    Gosh, I love that song! It's the first I've ever heard form Taylor and it always puts me in a good mood.

4. Speak Now
    That song is so perfect, that's all to say.

5. Never Grow Up
    This song reminds me so much of my childhood and my dad and my mother and my whole family and the fact that I wish I'd never grown up.

6. Enchanted
    This song is so beautiful and I guess everyone can relate to it.

7. Better Than Revenge
    I love it to turn the volume up and sing along and dance ♥

8. Long Live [the live version]
    This song always gets me. I start to cry and everytime I hear this song, I realize how much I love Taylor.

9. Ours
    It's such a beautiful song and her voice sounds so magical and beautiful and the song makes me believe that real love still exists.

10. Treacherous
    I love that song! When I first listened to the whole album, I stopped at Treacherous and just closed my eyes and listened and I was so blown away!

11. Stay Stay Stay
    This song is so fun! I just love it!

12. The Lucky One
    Something's so special about it, I just can't descibre it.

13. A Place In This World
    I think this song is so relateable and special to every girl in this world.

I could go on with my list for forever, but these are my the ones which came to my mind immedately. ♥

Swiftie forever and always.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Very, very hard to choose only 13 but here it is:

13. Speak Now
    Awesome song!!! I loved it instantly!
    12. I Almost Do
    It's just soooooo good!!! Such a beautiful song and the first one from Red that I fell in love with!
    11. Fearless
    At first I didn't like it that much, but thankfully, my taste improved!!! I LOVE THIS BRILLIANT SONG!!!
    10. The Moment I Knew
    HEARTBREAKING! But very beautiful!
    9. If This Was A Movie
    My best friend's favorite, so sad and beautiful!
    8. 22
    Catchy, different and sooooo good! My friends and I ADORE this song! We sing it all the time!
    7. Ronan
    The saddest song ever. But so beautiful!
    6. All Too Well
    Just. So. Beautiful.
    5. Sparks Fly
    The melody, the words, the meaning... EVERYTHING IS PERFECT WITH THIS ONE!!!
    4. Dear John
    Sooooo sad, heartbreaking and beautiful! LOVE IT!!!
    3. State Of Grace
    This is my waking up song. I play it very loudly every morning (sorry dad!) and it totally wakes me up! I love the lyrics! I didn't like it that much at first, but now it's one of my favorites!!!
    2. Haunted
    I get the chills whenever I hear it! Just. So. Good!!!
    1. Red
    Reminds me of what I think true love is... My favorite song EVER! I loved it as soon as I heard it!

^ Graphic by the wonderful TaylorHeart13 ^

^ Graphic by the amazing autumnleavesfalling ^

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM

13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    No matter how many time I replay this it never gets old. I could listen to just this song for the rest of my life and I'd be okay with it
    12. I Knew You Were Trouble.
    It's such a such and instantly catchy song. Also I love, love, love her live performances for this
    11. Fearless
    When I find myself randomly singing a Taylor song in the middle of a class, it's always Fearless
    10. Tied Together With A Smile
    This song just has such a beautiful meaning, and for that it's part of my top thirteen
    9. Love Story
    The first Taylor song I ever heard so it will always have a special place in my heart
    8. Treacherous
    I wasn't a huge fan of this at first but it grew on me and now I simple adore it. It's worth being on the list just for the 'to headlights shine' part
    7. Innocent
    The Taylor song I relate to the most. It's simply beautiful
    6. The Lucky One
    No special reason for this song apart from the fact I love it.
    5. State Of Grace
    The song I was most excited for from Red, and some of the best lyrics Taylor has ever done
    4. Eyes Open
    Words cannot describe now much I love this song
    3. Come Back...Be Here
    Such a beautiful melody with some incredible lyrics
    2. Long Live
    The song that made me a swiftie
    1. All Too Well
    Just everything about this is perfect! By far some of the best lyrics Taylor's written

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:10 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    13. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    No matter how many time I replay this it never gets old. I could listen to just this song for the rest of my life and I'd be okay with it
    12. I Knew You Were Trouble.
    It's such a such and instantly catchy song. Also I love, love, love her live performances for this
    11. Fearless
    When I find myself randomly singing a Taylor song in the middle of a class, it's always Fearless
    10. Tied Together With A Smile
    This song just has such a beautiful meaning, and for that it's part of my top thirteen
    9. Love Story
    The first Taylor song I ever heard so it will always have a special place in my heart
    8. Treacherous
    I wasn't a huge fan of this at first but it grew on me and now I simple adore it. It's worth being on the list just for the 'to headlights shine' part
    7. Innocent
    The Taylor song I relate to the most. It's simply beautiful
    6. The Lucky One
    No special reason for this song apart from the fact I love it.
    5. State Of Grace
    The song I was most excited for from Red, and some of the best lyrics Taylor has ever done
    4. Eyes Open
    Words cannot describe now much I love this song
    3. Come Back...Be Here
    Such a beautiful melody with some incredible lyrics
    2. Long Live
    The song that made me a swiftie
    1. All Too Well
    Just everything about this is perfect! By far some of the best lyrics Taylor's written

love your song choices! All Too Well is amazing.

My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.