1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE PERFORMANCES

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:36 PM

which do you think has been the best performance of taylor I knew you were trouble between Amas, Aria Awards or Today Show Australia ?

I love the Aria Awards performance but the clothe of the AMA is better

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE PERFORMANCES

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 3:43 PM

i like it too!

^
    made by the flawless guppy1313!
    http://i132[/signature]

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM

AMA's! That was one of the most AMAZING performances EVER! :) I LOVED it!
    Thank You Daya!

Re: I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE PERFORMANCES

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:46 PM

AMA's!!!! I think that was her BEST PERORMAMCE EVER!!!!!!!! I loveloveloved it!!! Flawless.

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    AMA's!!!! I think that was her BEST PERORMAMCE EVER!!!!!!!! I loveloveloved it!!! Flawless.

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 4:32 AM

I think they all good as long taylor swift there she is the best

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:06 AM

They were all Great!! But the AMA Performance was Flawless! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:01 AM

I Agree...The AMA performance was epic!
    And the saddest fear comes creeping in
    That you never loved me or her, or anyone, or anything...

http://bit.ly/VVcFEO

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    AMA's! That was one of the most AMAZING performances EVER! :) I LOVED it!

YES ! ^

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

The AMAS! Hands Down. I love how she started out as kind of an angel,
    and then on the second verse she became so troubled... Trouble, Trouble, Trouble!
    "The Conversation With The Little White Lies"

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

AMA'S!!
    I Spoke Now on August 14, 2011

I love you like I love Taylor, Liam,chocolate,baking, sparkles,and getting the last word and that is true LOVE!

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:17 PM

all of them because what she wears is all perfect :)
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I loved all of them:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 5:38 PM

one word. flawless
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Loved them all!! :D

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:20 PM

My favorite song on the album! I loved her AMA performance! :)

Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I loved the ARIA performance the most.
    On May 16 2014, a legend is reborn