Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All Too Well vs. Last Kiss

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:17 AM

All your well

I still LOVE both!!!
    Being nice is a wonderful legacy

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Ah!I can't do this!These 2 songs have changed my life

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:19 AM

I LOVE them both!! But if I have to choose.......All Too Well
    -credit to TaylorSwiftRocks13 (for avatar, too!)

-credit to AllOverAgain

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:19 AM

all too well
    If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:20 AM

All Too Well...its fresh in my memory right nowwww :P
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Last kiss for sure ;) though I ADORE All Too Well

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Definitely All Too Well

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM

All Too Well! I lovelovelove this song!

By: TheWomderstruckSwiftie
    I love you, Evann

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:26 AM

All Too Well. It's my 2nd fave song. But Last Kiss is my 3rd fave.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Cant even decide. Both so amazing. Probably two of my favorites.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:32 PM

If my life depended on choosing... All Too Well.
    But I love both.

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:39 PM

omg :oo this is so hard, but i guess last kiss

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Ugh!!!! I would normally be able to answer this, but I honestly can't!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Oh my swift this is too hard! But I think all too well. But I LOVE both!!
    Keep calm be FEARLESS and SPEAK NOW!!! :))

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

OMS!! HOW could you do this to me?? Oms ok I guess....Last Kiss. For my personal reasons.
    The last page of the fearless lyric book is my life.
    Please view my profile! http://taylorswift.com/users/taylorsreya

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM

All Too Well.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

RE: All Too Well vs. Last Kiss

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Its too hard but All too well

and I still love Last Kiss

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

ALL TOO WELL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i seriously love this song!!
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

I like All Too Well more the Last Kiss but they are both really good songs :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

i prefer all too well
    but i love both
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2prb6uc.jpg

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.