Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Red deluxe comparison?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Ok so I'm listening to the Red deluxe tracks right now, and I like them but I'm not loving them- any advice as to which one you guys like better? Thanks so much!
Red on the 15th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Red deluxe comparison?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Hmm....
    Glitter Text Generator

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM

i think that 'the moment i knew' is absolute PERFECTION!
    come back...be here is also nice, but i wouldnt say amazing
    girl at home is okay, kinda catchy
    treacherous the original demo is also really amazing! i love both versions!
    red the original demo is okay...but i like the regular version a lot better
    and state of grace acoustic....OH MY SWIFT, I LITERALLY DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN when i heard this!
    haha, so those were my thoughts...i love them all but i do obviously have my favourites!
    I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I honestly LOVE all of them. It took me some time to get used to Girl At Home, but I LOVE them!!! I think my favorite is The Moment I Knew. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Thanks guys :)
    Red on the 15th

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I'm seriously in love with all of them tbh!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

thebestdaywithtaylor wrote:
    i think that 'the moment i knew' is absolute PERFECTION!
    come back...be here is also nice, but i wouldnt say amazing
    girl at home is okay, kinda catchy
    treacherous the original demo is also really amazing! i love both versions!
    red the original demo is okay...but i like the regular version a lot better
    and state of grace acoustic....OH MY SWIFT, I LITERALLY DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN when i heard this!
    haha, so those were my thoughts...i love them all but i do obviously have my favourites!
    I spoke now on 4th March 2012.
    Forever I will speak now and be fearless!

Agreed with everything you said haha

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM

They are all amazing!

Made my kerri.

Made

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I love the deluxe version but I really like the wallmart zine pack
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I love them all, worth the money! At the moment I particularly love CBBH

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I'll say it again... as far as I'm concerned, if she removed the two duets and Starlight and replaced them with the first three songs on the "deluxe" version, I'd have had no complaints at all...
    Credit for my avatar goes to Swiftie33. Many thanks.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'm in love with all of them, but i especially like Treacherous and the acoustic version of State of Grace. Worth the money!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM

I really like her extra songs ;) It took me a while for me to like "girl at home" and "come back be here" but i immediately fell in love with the acoustic version of State of Grace. Something about it makes me like it even a little bit better than the original for some reason.... I also really like the original demo version of Red because it has more of a country feel to it. But the song "the moment i knew" is so amazing and i wish she would've included it on her regular CD! But i guess that's one of the perks to buying her deluxe album hehe

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

The Moment I knew - LOVE IT! Absolutely amazing!!
    Come Back...Be Here - I honestly think that this song could've been on Fearless! It's really classic Taylor!
    Girl At Home - I really like this one!
    Treacherous Demo - don't really hear a difference but still awesome!
    Red Demo - ehh the beat in the background is kinda weird but overall good!!!
    State of Grace Acoustic - NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS SONG IS!!!!!!!

--Maddie

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I adore all of them! Amazing effort. I especially love Come Back...Be Here. It breaks my heart! I would say just keep listening to them and get used to them. Trust me. You will love them a lot more.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:27 AM

State of Grace Acoustic best track on the Deluxe album. Hands down.
    Furthermore i love The Moment I Knew and Come Back.....Be here.
    The rest is ok

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 1:36 AM

I love The Moment I Knew the best. And the acoustic version State of Grace is absolutley amazing.
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I think the 3 deluxe tracks are flawless.

Come Back... Be Here and The Moment I Knew are to me kinda connected in some way. The production of Moment I Knew is very dramatic and orchestral which set the perfect tone for the song. And Girl At Home is so catchy the first time I heard it I kept singing it over and over again

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I absolutely love the three deluxe tracks. I prefer them to some of the songs on the regular edition of the album, actually. In order, my list of favorites would be The Moment I Knew, Come Back . . . Be Here, then Girl At Home. The Moment I Knew is probably in my top three from the album, along with All Too Well and I Almost Do.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.