Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do you know every word of every song on Red by heart?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:32 PM

And if so, how long did it take you to learn them?

For me, I do know them all and while it took me faster to learn some songs than others, I'd say I was able to sing along with the entire album without looking at the lyrics after the fifth or sixth listen.
You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do you know every word of every song on Red by heart?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM

almost but i listen to them constantly

Live????Laugh????Love????
    Three important things...

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Yes, but I know basically all of the lyrics to a song after listening to it once, so it wasn't hard
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Yes, almost!! I'm still working a little bit on Sad, Beautiful, Tragic! I'm almost there!!

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Yes, pretty much. I still stumble on Holy Ground and Stay Stay Stay though but thats because a) Holy Ground is super fast and B) I don't listen to these ones as often! I found i learned the words faster for the songs on Speak Now rather than Red, I don't know why i guess they just came easier to me!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Yeah! It took me a couple of days because I listened to the album nonstop.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I have this awkward ability to kinda guess what the lyric will be as I listen to the song I had Red nailed after listening to it once

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Yes, I do. Just listen to them all all the time. I started on October 22nd.
    I USED TO BE LONGLIVESUMMER13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I don't yet! I've only learned 9 of 16 so far but I'm definitely working on the others!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Yes! I listened to Red nonstop for 3 weeks after it was released haha so it's kinda hard not to have the lyrics burned into your brain at that point. :P

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM

yes! i think i might miss some words, but i know most of them!!!

credits to Brooker27 :D

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM

The Lucky One and Holy Ground took me awhile but now I have the album memorized. :)

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:57 PM

nope! I also found Speak Now songs to be 10x easier to learn then RED songs.. maybe because I like them more? but not sure exactly... :S I just don't know the lyrics to my least fav songs yet... not sure if I will because I really can't sit through slow songs aha

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I memorized all of the songs on RED for the most part. I've been listening to it since the day it came out

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM

YES!!!!!! It took me about 1-2 days, but I know it!!!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Yeah :) for some reason i can memorize so many lyrics but so few scientific terms...lol

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Totally!! I memorize loads of lyrics, but school...I just wish I could just remember everything like I can remember lyrics! :P
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I know the words to all of them but The Last Time. I only know part of it. It's the one I listen to the least. I wish I would've memorized school work like I do Taylor lyrics!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

RE: Do you know every word of every song on Red by heart?

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:50 PM

IDK I learn song VERY eisily so I had it memorized by the 5th time listaning-- my friends think I get illigal versions or something lol :D

check this out for red tour project! http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_taylor/2266332/page/2#post

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I don't
    Swiftie Forever!!

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM

taylorsmyfave wrote:
    almost but i listen to them constantly

Live????Laugh????Love????
    Three important things...

+1 me 2 :) for like a month
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q788/Taylorswiftfan1389/Taylor%20Swift%20Graphics/Impossiblethings.[IMG][/signature]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.