1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

" Speak Now Versus RED " friends which album do you like more / also mention songs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Its really a tough call " RED " is appreciated Worldwide same with" 'Speak Now " but which one do you like the most . My vote goes for " Speak Now " I will always love " Love Story" , " Ours" and " Safe & Sound ". RED is also good but it represents jealousy , intense love , new make ups and all that stuff . I like Starlight , The Lucky One and IKYWT from it.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: " Speak Now Versus RED " friends which album do you like more / also mention songs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I love them both, but my fave is Red!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Re: " Speak Now Versus RED " friends which album do you like more / also mention songs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Speak Now :)

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Speak Now!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:45 AM

RED ALL THE WAY! my favorite songs are always gonna be: IKYWT, The Lucky One, Everything has Changed (because i swear she read my diary), WANEGBT, Enchanted, Sparks Fly, All Too Well, Fearless, Treacherous, Long Live
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:37 AM

I love both albums so much, but I just really like the creativity and magical feeling behind Speak Now! It's such a close race for me, because they're both amazing in their own ways, but I'm going with Speak Now. (:
    Favorite songs? I can go on forever... Speak Now, Haunted, Mean, Enchanted, Long Live.
    And from RED I love IKYWT, WANEGBT, State of Grace, Begin Again, RED, Stay Stay Stay, The Last Time, Starlight, Girl at Home, Come Back Be Here... etc!
    Though I really like Speak Now, I do have more favorite songs on RED than Speak Now.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I cannot ever compare between albums, they all sound so different and have different concepts.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:56 AM

For me Red has a more vintage feel to it, like how Taylor is dressing at the momment and Speak Now has this magical, enchanting feeling to it which i love! I think I'd have to go with Speak Now, I can relate to the songs on Speak Now more than on Red. Speak Now was also when I became a huge Taylor Swift fan and joined TC, so it has sentimental feeling with it- and of course the Speak Now tour was my very first concert ever! :) I love all of Taylor's albums though, and all of her songs! I'm just more attached to Speak Now still, it has special memories for me.

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url[/signature]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM

(In this review I'm not going to mention her 1st album because in all it's glory is the best album she's put out and will always be, to me, the best she's ever done because it was the album that made me fall in love with her music and lyrics as well as country music as a whole and NOTHING will ever be as good as the wonderful fantasticalness of Tim McGraw, Cold As You, and Mary's Song.)

To me, I didn't like Speak Now much. There was genuinely only three songs that I really love (Never Grow Up, Mine, and Long Live). Don't get me wrong - I love the rest of the songs but I don't think that it was as good as Fearless. I listen to them musically, not just lyrically and I analyze every instrument note by note because it's just a habit I picked up and I do it for every artist. I think that musically, definitely not lyrically (Speak Now overall had better lyrics) Fearless had it in the bag by a long run - so to me, Fearless is the better album. Anyway....

I compare all her albums since Fearless to Fearless because of how successful it was - it won like EVERY award imaginable, it stayed on the top of the charts for weeks, it had AMAZING reviews from the start, it is one of the best albums in music history - Speak Now didn't come close to the success Fearless had and like I said before, musically - it wasn't there.

Now take Red - lyrically, it is amazing - minus the two dumb catchy pop songs (22 & WANEGBT) but that's expected to have on there. (Fearless had YBWM and LS) So the rest of the lyrics - there's not one song that isn't "there" lyrically -unlike Speak Now which honestly, some of the songs just have not so good lyrics (I also think that cowriters are necessary sometimes, and maybe that's why Fearless is my favorite because Liz Rose is a goddess and that's probably why All Too Well is my favorite - because of Liz Rose - didn't know she cowrote it until after I had listened to the album about 4 times) Anyway, musically - even in the dumb catchy pop songs there still is amazing music and such a WIDE range. Musically, I think that "The Last Time" has it in the bag - it's PERFECTION.

Overall, to me, Red is the best album she has ever done. I wouldn't be surprised if this album surpassed the amount of awards that FEARLESS won. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the most awarded album in music history and tops Fearless and others. I see this album being VERY successful and I thought that from the first time I heard it because it honestly is perfection. Yes, I may not like every single song, and maybe I'm biased because this album came our 4 days after I got dumped by the person I thought I would be with forever so almost every song is superbly hauntingly relatable, or maybe I'm right and this album really is that amazing.
    "And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Both awesome! But... RED is my favorite ^.^

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Speak Now - without question.
    For some reason, I don't get emails telling me there have been replies to topics, so if you definitely want a reply, send me a PM or put a link on my profile page.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I can't possibly choose. Both are made up of mostly songs that I adore, but a few here and there that have started to get on my nerves after a while ("Speak Now", "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" etc)... With that said, for the most part, Taylor is one of the strongest female writers in our generation and her music is constantly growing and improving as she grows up. While I don't have a favourite album personally, I do think that technically, Red is the better album in terms of songwriting, vocal ability, etc. for the most part. While Taylor wrote Speak Now by herself and that is incredible, she KNEW who she wanted to work with for this album and it is still so obvious that this is the album she wanted.

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM

I have to say Speak Now, i LOVE red but Speak Now has a magical sound to it (for ex. enchanted & Haunted) which i luv because Taylor Swift is so magical, everything about her is. I luv Red too because it's more of a reality type album instead of whimsical. But Speak Now is my favorite and i actually wrote a blog about it so if you want a more in depth explanation go to my profile and look at my blog!

- kkswiftie101

[url=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz[/url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Tough call, but I'm going with Red.

Fearless is my overall favorite though.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

RE: " Speak Now Versus RED " friends which album do you like more / also mention songs

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I really love the diversity on Speak Now. Taylor is definately more grown up on Red, but I think I like them both the same.
    *I can never spell "definately" right. Sorry about that.
    Red on the 15th

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:14 PM

So here we go friends " Speak Now " wins 10 goes to Speak Now and 7 goes to RED . That means now i can say Heart always wins over mind #forever that's why they call it even Taylor says " Love is the most amazing feeling to have " its proven now . Speak now ( Bright Side of Love ) wins over RED ( Dark Side of Love ).

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I'll say Speak Now :)

Graphics by me :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I really think that it is impossible to compare because the styles are SO different. I may slightly lean toward Speak Now because it is the first complete Taylor album I heard, and I fell madly and deeply in love with it. Both albums are awesome awesome awesome by an amazing artist and person :)
    From Speak Now I like Long Live, Enchanted, Mine, and Back to December (and all of them, but these are my favs)
    From Red I like Starlight, Stay Stay Stay, Everything Has Changed, and All Too Well (and again all of them, but if I had to pick just a few)
    Of course there's really no right answer because we are Swiftie and love Taylor and every album she makes
    Like we're made of Starlight
    ^

v v

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM

Speak now all the way! I reckon she has put throw away songs like WANEGBT on Red to get more fans. Its like we were never good enough for her. But i still love some of the songs off Red!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:19 AM

it's hard to choose cause the two albums have different approaches!
    but you know i'm still so young so i think that speak now is more a relative album to me!
    still red is awesome!!!!!

speak now songs: sparks fly, enchanted, speak now, mine, long live, the story of us, mean etc!!!!!!!!

red songs: red, WANEGBT, all too well, starlight,22 etc.!1
    wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:30 AM

i love them both. but speak now is a bit happy for me. red is a little bit mature.
    Taylor Lourdes Swift