Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Last Kiss vs. Dear John

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Hey Swifties,

These two songs are both ah-mazing and sad breakup songs, but which one is your favorite!

Mine is Dear John, it is on of my favorite songs on speak now.

tell me your favorite,
- kkswiftie101

vs.

[url=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Last Kiss vs. Dear John

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I think mine is Last Kiss. I love them both, so it's really hard, but Last Kiss seems more raw to me :)

RE: Last Kiss vs. Dear John

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I like Last Kiss more, only because it seems like it has more emotion. But however I still love Dear John and it's emotion ( and length :D) But Yeah It's hard to pick!
    Swiftie4Life

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Last Kiss HANDS DOWN:)
    I'm feelin' like I'm 22... dancing in the Starlight.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Dear John

Made by Polar13Bear

Made by thatlingeringquestion

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I would choose Dear John, this song really expressing Taylor's disappointment on that guy....................

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I love both, but probably Dear John
    14/3/2012

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:26 AM

i'd pick up dear john ..it was first song of taylor i listened ,and also most moving song,

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Dear John cause it's such a powerful ballad. Everything was said in such a blunt way that it hit home and John was pretty much upset about it, which means our girl is vindicated. :D

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:24 AM

I Can't Choose!!! I love both of them!!!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM

kkswiftie101 wrote:
    Hey Swifties,

These two songs are both ah-mazing and sad breakup songs, but which one is your favorite!

Mine is Dear John, it is on of my favorite songs on speak now.

tell me your favorite,
    - kkswiftie101

vs.

[url=http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a613/kswag101/tumblr_mdjpz[/url][/signature][/quote]

for me it's last kiss...and it's also my favorite taylor swift song [biggrin]

[signature][img="http://s1.favim.com/orig/18/back-to-december-december-taylor-lautner-taylor-swift-Favim.com-195159.jpg"]

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I'd have to say Last Kiss. Although I love the emotion when she sings Dear John, Last Kiss just hits home a little more for me.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM

personally i like last kiss better
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Both are EPIC but I have to go with Last Kiss
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I don't really like any of them but if i had to choose it would be Last Kiss!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I really like them both but Dear John is the song I like the most:)
    christineAlavrez

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Thats hard! I think maybe Dear John but only by a small amount!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Last Kiss
    Taylor Lourdes Swift

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Last Kiss

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Dear John

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Last Kiss

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.