Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Songs on Instruments Other Than The Guitar :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Hey guys! So I was wondering if anybody can play Taylor songs on instruments other than the guitar? I can play some of You Belong With Me, some of Love Story, and some of Teardrops on my Guitar on the alto saxophone. What about you? :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Songs on Instruments Other Than The Guitar :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM

that's soo cool! i can play a lot on piano & ukulele! don't feel like listing them all hahahaha

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM

The only song I can play is WANEGBT on piano but with only the right hand and the flute. :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I can play teardrops on my guitar on the flute :)

By TanyaxOh, KyleeRose13 and J

RE: Taylor Songs on Instruments Other Than The Guitar :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I can play the Fearless album on piano:)xx

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I can play You Belong With Me and Love Story on the piano! My piano teacher knows I love Taylor and she asked me if I was excited about Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You Tay

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:05 AM

i can play long live, wanegbt, and some other songs on piano :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

i have the Fearless and Speak Now piano books and can pretty much play all of the songs from those albums on the Piano, I hope to get the one for Red when it comes out and I asked for her Debut Album one for christmas! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

i play taylor songs on the piano :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I can play Mine and You Belong With Me and a few others on my violin
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I have her debut and Speak Now piano books as well as You Belong With Me and Forever and Always sheet music. I have taught myself how to play Ronan as well. I want the Red piano book when it comes out and the Fearless piano book.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM

i love her song i knew you were trouble! it is so relatable! my favorite album is red i love it, and i got it four days early!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I can play all of her songs on guitar and piano - I have all of the songbooks! Most of her songs actually sound amazing on the piano, I love to just sit down and play them.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I know the vocal version of "You Belong With Me" on the violin!

Ms. Cupcake4

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.