Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BEAUTIFUL EYES EP $20/£13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Hey guys, so as you all know, Beautiful Eyes is an EP released by Taylor in 2008 and is a Walmart Exclusive, making it very hard to buy if you are out of the USA. Also, it was only sold in the year 2008, making it even harder to get now!
It took me over 2 years of searching eBay to find one that was less than £50. I've even seen them sell for over £100! I was scanning eBay now and found one for around $20/£13... so grab it whilst you can Swifties!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ONE-DAY-HANDLING-BEAUTIFUL-EYES-CD-DVD-TAYLOR-SWIFT-WALMART-EXCLUSIVE-/160909215720?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2576efc7e8

Graphics made by me :)

Want to read an extract from my diary? Click here: http://taylorswift.c

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: BEAUTIFUL EYES EP $20/£13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:45 AM

Awesome find, I'm lucky that I found mine for five dollars back in September at Wal-Mart haha(:

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:51 AM

So cool! I once saw one on Amazon for £112 then a year later I saw one for £12 :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Good to know! :) I found mine at Walmart for like $7.00! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Ah!That's good!

RE: BEAUTIFUL EYES EP $20/£13

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:50 AM

Haha... well I bought mine in a Wallmart at Irvine, CA a few months ago. My family and I were having a vacation to USA so I took the chance to find the album. Miraculously, I found the LAST one sitting on the CD shelf when my dad and I went shopping there(where I had an amazed look, considering I haven't visited Wallmart before at that time)

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid...

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:57 AM

They have them on the online store now!

^Made by the fearless Swiftlookalike

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:01 AM

You can buy it on Amazon for about 20 dollars.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:12 PM

It's because Walmart re-released Beautiful Eyes when she put out Speak Now Live :) I have my copy from 2008 and the re-released copy :)

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Cool!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I wish she'd release all her unreleased songs!!! They're so amazing!!! I'd pay alot for that.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.