1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED Album Chords

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Hey! Most of you know I play guitar and sing, so I will be sharing the chords of the RED Deluxe Edition Guitar Chords :)

Keep checking the post for more chords and if you have questions ask! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED Album Chords

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

State Of Grace-

(To make it easier put a capo on the 2nd fret and replace the chords above by D, G & Em
    or put a capo on the 4th fret and play C, F & Dm)

Intro: E A x2

E
    I'm walking fast through the traffic lights

Busy streets and busy lives
    A
    And all we know is touch and go
    E
    We are alone with our changing minds
    A
    We fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds or fades in time

E A
    And I never never saw you coming
    E A
    And I'll never never be the same

E A

E
    You come around and the armor falls

Pierce the room like a cannon ball
    A
    Now all we know is don't let go
    E
    We are alone just you and me

Up in your room and our slates are clean
    A
    Just twin fire signs four blue eyes

E
    So you were never a saint

And I love the shades of wrong

We learn to live with the pain

Mostly of broken hearts
    A
    But this love is great and wild

E A
    E A

E
    This is a state of grace
    A
    This is the worthwhile fight
    F#m
    Love is a ruthless game
    E A
    Unless you play it good and right
    E
    These are the hands of fate
    A
    You're my Achilles heel
    F#m E A
    This is the golden age of something good and right and real

E A
    E A
    E A
    E A

E
    This is a state of grace
    A
    This is the worthwhile fight
    F#m
    Love is a ruthless game
    E A E
    Unless you play it good and right

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Red - !

(To play without a capo replace the chords above by A, C#m, B & E. You can also
    put a capo on the 4th fret and play F, Am, G & C)

Intro: G Bm A

G Bm
    Loving him is like driving a new Maserati
    A
    Down a dead end street
    G
    Faster than the wind
    Bm
    Passionate as sin
    A
    Ended so suddenly
    G
    Loving him is like trying to change your mind
    Bm A
    Once you're already flying through the free fall
    G Bm
    Like the colours in autumn so bright
    A
    Just before they lose it all

G
    Losing him was blue
    D
    like I'd never known
    A
    Missing him was dark grey

All alone
    G
    Forgetting him was like
    Bm
    Tryin' to know somebody
    A
    You never met
    G
    But loving him was red (reeeeeeed)
    Bm A
    Reeeeeeeed reeeeeeeed reeeeeeeed
    G
    Lovin' him was red (reeeeeeed)
    Bm A
    Reeeeeeeed reeeeeeed reeeeeeeed

Touching him was like
    G Bm
    Realizing all you ever wanted
    A
    Was right there in front of you
    G Bm
    Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words
    A
    To your old favorite song
    G
    Fighting with him was like tryin to solve
    Bm A
    A crossword and realizing there's no right answer
    G Bm
    Regretting him was like wishing you'd never found out
    A
    That love could be that strong

G
    Losing him was blue
    D
    like I'd never known
    A

All alone
    G
    Forgetting him was like
    Bm
    Tryin' to know somebody
    A
    You never met
    G
    Bm A
    G
    Burning red (reeeeeeed)
    Bm A

G D
    Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echos
    Bm A
    Telling myself it's time now gotta let go
    G
    But moving on from him is impossible
    D A
    When I still see it all in my head
    G Bm A
    And burning red
    G Bm A
    Burning was reeeeed

G
    Losing him was blue
    D
    like I'd never known
    A

All alone
    G
    Forgetting him was like
    Bm
    Tryin' to know somebody
    A
    You never met
    G
    Bm A
    G
    Burning red (reeeeeeed)
    Bm A

G Bm A
    And that's why he's spinning 'round in my head
    G Bm A
    Comes back to me burnin red

G Bm
    Loving him is like driving a new Maserati
    A
    Down a dead end street

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Thanks for posting! I don't play guitar but I'm planning to pick it up in the future, so thanks!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM

^ Totally :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Thank you for this!! :) I made a thread called "The Chord Thread" but it didn't work so well. :P
    I used to be 13LittleStars

(^) By me

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Thanks I've been searching for these chords for ages!!

[/signature]

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Thanks for posting :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Uhhhh! I can't play the F or Bm chord! So annoying!
    P.S There are really good guitar tutorials on youtube!
    I can play WANEGBT and Begin Again really well!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 10:51 AM

thanks so much for posting! can you post the ones for i almost do? i've been trying to figure it out but can't tell what's going on in some parts.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Thanks for posting! Planning on getting a guitar for my 16th birthday present and to have a guitar and not play Taylor's music, seems preposterous hehe

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM

would you happen to know the strumming pattern for all too well?

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:22 PM

thank you so much for these! I have problems playing bar chords! And have been dying to play All Too Well, but couldn't find chords without bar chords! I know what I'm doing over Christmas break!