Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FINALLY.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I have always been able to relate to Taylor's songs so much. However, I turned fourteen a couple of months ago. Suddenly, every song of Taylor's debut album 'Taylor Swift' has been EXTRAORDINARILY relatable. It literally is the story of my life. Taylor wrote the album from ages 14-16. Maybe when I'm 16 I'll be the same with fearless. I love her so much. She really is amazing.
'People throw rocks at things that shine'

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FINALLY.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM

i know right? i relate to Speak Now and Red a lot too
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:14 AM

speak now and red related to me the most!

The best night of life was August 3, 2011 at the Verizon Center!!! Taylor pointed at me!!!!!!!! Long Live the Speak Now World Tour!!!!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:19 AM

THIS IS THE SAME FOR ME :O I'm 15 and I relate to EVERY song on 'Taylor Swift'. I'll have albums relating to me my whole life :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:39 AM

That album is SO easy to relate to! Mainly for me, I can relate to TOMG, A Place In This Word, Tied Together With A Smile, Invisible, Stay Beautiful, and the song I can most easily relate to is definitely The Outside.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:44 AM

That's Great! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:54 AM

When I was 14 it was the same thing!! Its so amazing

credit to the great SparklesLover13!

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I know what you mean. Taylor released "Tim McGraw" just a couple months before I turned 13 so I've easily been able to relate to every song she's ever written throughout my life over the last 6 years. I'm the teenager with the personality I have because of growing up with Taylor's music. Without her music, I have no idea where I'd be or who'd be. I can't even imagine life without Taylor or her music.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:05 PM

That's great :) I never got to relate to Taylor's first album in the same way because I was 17 when I first heard it. I'm one year younger than Taylor though so her new stuff always fits me quite well :)

RE: FINALLY.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Im 15 and i relate to Speak Now and Red the most!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:58 AM

I'm a lot younger than most of you, and I relate to Red the most right now.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I can relate to some songs on Fearless.

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I know how it feels. I never understood the magic of fifteen until I turned fifteen and it was soo relatable!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.