1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

13 Random Facts!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Hey there, so I really like doing this thing where you all post 13 things that you want everybody to know about yourselves!! You can post Taylor related things, but you can't post that you love Taylor because if you're on Taylor Connect, it kinda already means that you love her.

Here are mine:

1. I NEED proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
2. I am in LOVE with Nutella
3. I will NEVER wake up after 10:00 AM, like ever.
4. I wear glasses!!
5. Even with my glasses on I still see kinda blurry.
6. For my RED tour show (June 14th - Toronto) I'm gonna make a sign that says: "Taylor, I will never stop loving you to the moon and back, like ever.".
7. I really want a "Haunted" themed Taylor GIF or graphic (hint, hint).
8. I get exited for Christmas in like, early September and when I'm done opening all the presents, I start making a new Christmas list for the next year.
9. I just Started playing guitar 2 - 3 months ago and I can already play WANEGBT, Haunted, Back To December, Speak Now, and kind of 22...
10. I AM CANADIAN!! (As you may or may not know from when I said my tour stop was one of the shows in Toronto)
11. I am getting off topic.
12. There really isn't a topic.
13. I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want a Speak Now blanket.
Love Love Love,
- Luka

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13 Random Facts!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:35 AM

1. My favorite holiday is Christmas and I take about 3 hours to open all my presents haha :D
    2. 29 days until Christmas.
    3. I LOVE Taylor Swift
    4. I'm seeing Taylor's Sept. 21st show in Nashville on my b-day even though I live in Maine!
    5. I really like Coldplay.
    6. I have a wonderful dog and fluffyfluffyfluffy kitty.
    7. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    8. Yes, I'm listening to Christmas Music right now :D
    9. I celebrate Chanukah too.
    10. I speak German fluently.
    11. I love Chehon Wespi Tschopp.
    12. I love So You Think You Can Dance.
    13. I'm a dancer.

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:47 AM

How's this???

You can request more graphics at my graphic shop. There's a link to it in my siggie!

1: me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme 3: me

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM

1. I LOVELOVELOVE Taylor Swift!
    2. I've never been to a Taylor Swift concert, this year will be my first & I'm so excited!
    3. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, & Summer is my favorite season.
    4. Running is my favorite sport, I'm hoping to run in the Olympic Marathon, maybe?(:
    5. I absolutely love drawing, doodling, and drawing graffiti.
    6. My hair is curly and wavy, which I LOVE, but it's so frizzy sometimes, so it's hard to take care of, which I hate.
    7. I'm getting over being sick. ):
    8. My favorite pie is CHERRY.
    9. I don't care how old you are, SpongeBob SquarePants is such a cool & funny show!
    10. Every Summer, my family & I go on a roadtrip, usually out on the west side of the USA, and it's SO fun.
    11. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the world.
    12. I'm used to '10 fact' threads, and I almost made this post 10 facts, until I stupidly realized... 'Oh, yeah...this is 13 facts, duh.' lolfail.
    13. I'm literally already so excited for Christmas, I can't WAIT. & after Christmas, the excitement of it returning next year just starts all over again. ;)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:00 AM

1. I love nutty bars
    2. i

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Ive been playing guitar for 3 years now all because of taylor! And I am going to the Toronto show on June 14th too!!!! And i also really want a speak now or red blanket!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:52 AM

1. I loveeee cookies and cookie dough
    2. I'm in love with pusheen the cat
    3. I can't fall asleep without a cover, even when its hot
    4. I'm trying to play guitar but have no clue what I'm doing
    5. 'Little Things' by One Direction is my favorite song. It's so beautiful (':
    6. I'm writing songs, though I'm pretty sure they're terrible
    7. I really can't wait for Christmas!
    8. I want a perm but I don't want the attention of everyone looking at me at school the next day
    9. Everyone wants me to be in color guard but I would be awful so I don't really want to..
    10. I can't sing. Like at all.
    11. I can be way too sensitive sometimes.
    12. I write half cursive half print.
    13. I looked for the Taylor tickets closest to me and they weren't on sale so I asked the place she was playing at and they said it's not confirmed from her label yet or something. But I NEED tickets! so I'm kinda nervous..
    xx

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:20 PM

1. I speak 3 languages.
    2. I live in Catalonia.
    3. I like to eat snails with spicy :P
    4. I went to a casting on September 2011 but i wasn't picked. Since then I almost never sing.
    5. I do Hip Hop as a hobbie but i hate de hip hop music (ironic, i know)
    6. I love, love, love Taylor Swift Forever and always :D I became a fan on march 2011.
    7. If I could i'd go to an american concert of Taylor, but i can't :(
    8. I have american family, so they will buy for me the first cd of Taylor :D
    9. I love write! Sometimes I write poems, but i prefer long stories :) I wanna be a novel author.
    10. Yeah, but i also will be a journalist or something closest to the comunication, the writing and these things!
    11. I love learning languages. I wanna live far of heree!
    12. That's been difficult xP I'm kinda a difficult person, but most of the time i'm nice (or that i think).
    13. I'm thirteen years old :)
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM

1. I have bad insomnia :P
    2. I HATE cotton balls, they make me shiver in a bad way eew
    3. Can't sleep without the window open
    4. Yesterday I tried to reenact the wonderstruck comercial by spraying it, then touching the mirror
    5.My hair is CRAZY curly
    6. 21 is my lucky number
    7. I love writing and reading
    8. I think running is the best thing EVER
    9. One time, I wore a unicorn horn to school
    10. I want a cat REALLY bad!!
    11. I have a HORRIBLE fear off spiders
    12. I wish I could dance
    13. I'm not going to the Red tour, and I'm heartbroken
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

RE: 13 Random Facts!!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:59 PM

1. I want to audition for a singing show like the voice or X-factor, but I'm too scared to tell my mum
    2. I love music, it is my life, (I sing, play clarinet and piano!)
    3. I really want to tell my Ex that I still love him, but I know a relationship between us could never work, because I'm in the UK and he's in NY
    4. I desperately want Taylor to come to the UK so I can see her in concert!
    5. I love writing poetry, and then using it as lyrics for songs.
    6. I'm addicted to vampire novels and not because of twilight, because of the house of night series (they are AWESOME!)
    7. I was bullied for as long as I can remember, which is one of the reasons I connect so well with MEAN, because it describes almost every day of my life from when I was about 5 till I left my old high school.
    8. I have a sister, but we're not related at all, she's a soul sister.
    9. my dog Skye is too adorable to resist she's a lhasa apso
    10. I dance a bit, I used to take lessons, but I wasn't keen on the teacher so I stopped, I'm now more of a improv dancer.
    11. I dream of being an actress, I do lessons, but I know thats more of a hobby than a profession because its so hard to get into, so I'll settle with teaching
    12. I do a textiles course cos I virtually failed all my A-levels in maths and the sciences!
    13. I design dresses, but no-body gonna see them, so nobody gonna hate em :)

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM

OMG GO CANADIAN SWIFTIES!!!
    ok here are mine:

1. I love to swim
    2. I LOVE Chinese food
    3. Long Live is my FAV song of ALL time
    4. I wear glasses too!!!
    5. For my RED tour show (June 15th - Toronto) i'm gonna make a sign that says: "SAVE THE EARTH! It's the only planet with Taylor Swift!" (btw...copyrighted by me :))
    6. I LOVE One Direction, especially Niall

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Wonderstruck1333 wrote:
    How's this???

You can request more graphics at my graphic shop. There's a link to it in my siggie!

1: me. 2:LikeAPerfectRhyme 3: me

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have no idea how make it my signature... :(
    Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:30 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    1. I LOVELOVELOVE Taylor Swift!
    2. I've never been to a Taylor Swift concert, this year will be my first & I'm so excited!
    3. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, & Summer is my favorite season.
    4. Running is my favorite sport, I'm hoping to run in the Olympic Marathon, maybe?(:
    5. I absolutely love drawing, doodling, and drawing graffiti.
    6. My hair is curly and wavy, which I LOVE, but it's so frizzy sometimes, so it's hard to take care of, which I hate.
    7. I'm getting over being sick. ):
    8. My favorite pie is CHERRY.
    9. I don't care how old you are, SpongeBob SquarePants is such a cool & funny show!
    10. Every Summer, my family & I go on a roadtrip, usually out on the west side of the USA, and it's SO fun.
    11. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the world.
    12. I'm used to '10 fact' threads, and I almost made this post 10 facts, until I stupidly realized... 'Oh, yeah...this is 13 facts, duh.' lolfail.
    13. I'm literally already so excited for Christmas, I can't WAIT. & after Christmas, the excitement of it returning next year just starts all over again. ;)

Cool! The RED Tour will be my first Taylor Concert too!!! I'M SO EXITED!!!
    Love Love Love,
    - Luka

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:34 PM

rachelxoxx wrote:
    1. I loveeee cookies and cookie dough
    2. I'm in love with pusheen the cat
    3. I can't fall asleep without a cover, even when its hot
    4. I'm trying to play guitar but have no clue what I'm doing
    5. 'Little Things' by One Direction is my favorite song. It's so beautiful (':
    6. I'm writing songs, though I'm pretty sure they're terrible
    7. I really can't wait for Christmas!
    8. I want a perm but I don't want the attention of everyone looking at me at school the next day
    9. Everyone wants me to be in color guard but I would be awful so I don't really want to..
    10. I can't sing. Like at all.
    11. I can be way too sensitive sometimes.
    12. I write half cursive half print.
    13. I looked for the Taylor tickets closest to me and they weren't on sale so I asked the place she was playing at and they said it's not confirmed from her label yet or something. But I NEED tickets! so I'm kinda nervous..
    xx

Don't say that you can't sing!! I find that the people who CAN sing, say that they CAN'T. Same thing happened to me.
    Love Love Love,
    - Luka