1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

x-kendall-x song extrodinare

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hey! Its me Kendall and i am hosting an annual song contest! do you wanna know if you could win the contest? Well follow the steps bellow:

1: Make sure you label all parts of the song
2: Sign your name at the bottom of your song
3: THERE MUST BE A SONG TITLE!
4: Make sure the song has a catchy beat ( country or pop etc.)
5: you must name the song's genre ( pop, rock, country etc.)
6: go to x-kendall-x homepage and under comments, tell me you wrote a song!
7: Have fun and spelling mistakes must be checked! you wont be disqualified but it'll be hard to read!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: x-kendall-x song extrodinare

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Can I like say repeat Chorus

Made by Polar13Bear

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Never Ending Fairytale

I tore apart all the pictures
    Of you and me together
    I can't believe it
    I thought we'd be forever
    I just can't hold on any longer
    You made me feel like I could never do anything right
    But that made me stronger

Pre-Chorus #1
    We've have known each other since 6th grade
    We were always so close
    I never thought I would watch us fade

Chorus #1
    We could have been this never ending fairytale
    We could have been a perfect movie
    We could have been the song I listened to
    Every night on the radio
    Now I'll never know

We were as fun as
    Watching the rain fall on the road
    And watching people splash threw it
    Blowing out a candle
    Making a wish
    My wish never did come true
    For the past four years
    I always wanted you

Pre-Chorus #2
    Now I'm just sitting thinking bout our school memories
    We were always so close
    I thought you actually loved me

Chorus #2
    We could have been this never ending fairytale
    We could have been that couple who never makes mistakes
    We could have been that song I listened to
    Every night on the radio
    Now I'll never know

I keep hearing voices
    They won't give me choices
    I wish I had some reasons
    For everything you told me
    I can't believe I ever took my time out for you
    I used to think
    Whatever could it do
    But then I realized

Repeat Pre Chorus #1
    Repeat Chorus #1
    Repeat Pre Chorus #2
    Repeat Chorus #2

I thought we would be forever

It's Country

Taryn

Made by Polar13Bear

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I will be revealing the winner on December 1st 2012. please please please post songs! It can even be the same contestant but with a different song!
    XXkendall

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:20 PM

x-kendall-x wrote:
    I will be revealing the winner on December 1st 2012. please please please post songs! It can even be the same contestant but with a different song!
    XXkendall

So we can enter more than one song?

Av: iwasascarletletter; Sig: #1 - RedVelvet13 #2 - You'reBeautiful #3 - Me

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM

yes you can write up too 4 songs and that'll help you win the contest

XXkendall

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Attention all contest contenders: There will be a poll for a prize for the song writing contest. Here are your options;

1: Get song recorded with garage band
    2: Take all of the songs that were created and make your own album with garage band ( with credit to writer and permission from writer)
    3: Become more popular by all of the contestants going to other pages and telling them to visit you
    4: Get your song posted on the website
    5: Free gifs and pictures of taylor ( online)
    6: More blogging points ( post blogs for the rest of the month and have contestants view them.
    7: Create album cover for album: Goes along with option 2.

Thanks! -\

x-kendall-x
    XXkendall

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Catch Me - Country/pop

Verse 1
    Trust me you said
    she looked back in doubt
    but she never believed you'd let her down
    she clutches her sides
    the pain still strong
    she thought she'd be safe but she thought wrong

Chorus
    she said catch me, catch me
    you promise me
    you promise me
    but you let her fall

Verse 2
    Life drifting out
    pale face and cold
    just wants to go back home
    the blur of the sirens
    and the moving white walls
    she returns to where she was before

Chorus
    you promise me
    you promise me
    but you let her fall

Bridge
    and you weren't the one
    holding her hand
    as she walked out of hospital
    what is honesty, in the face of loyalty
    who are you to say, she was broken anyway

Chorus
    you promise me
    you promise me
    but you let her fall

-oursongiseyesopen

October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:17 AM

You Love Me? -country

Verse 1
    sit in my pyjamas
    waiting at the phone
    i know i should have called you
    quite some time ago
    how do i know if you're lying?
    baby you're so hard to tell
    apart from all the others
    who put me under their spell

Chorus
    I so wanted you to be different
    cause i loved you so much more
    told myself you wouldn't hurt me
    cause you love me, you love me
    oh, no, no

Verse 2
    make myself a coffee
    still trying to call
    i wouldn't have to do this
    if you didn't just have to come home

Chorus
    I so wanted you to be different
    oh, no, no

Bridge
    be different, be bright, be new
    pick up the phone and come home, come home
    be different, be bright, be new
    cause now i'm in the dark feeling so alone

Chorus (quieter/calmer)
    i so wanted you to be different
    cause you love me, cause you love me

Chorus
    i so wanted you to be different
    oh, no, no
    oh, no, no

-oursongiseyesopen

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:37 PM

OMG!!!! I LOVE YOUR SONG!!!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for posting 2 songs!! I really like this!

Love, Love, Love

x-kendall-x
    XXkendall

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hey guys it's kendall.

I have some bad news. I'm gonna have to take away the prizes! * frowns * I know it's sad but I have to! Sorry

Love, Love, Love,

x-kendall-x
    XXkendall

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Morning skies

Verse 1:
    Your eyes are as blue as the sky.
    your words are as sweet as your
    name. your smile is so bright I could
    die. But all I want you to say is my name.

Chorus:
    Please, please don't leave me like this, I
    would never leave you. Let my voice take
    over control. Your mine, not any other girls
    in the world. I have to say, your as sweet as my,
    Morning skies.

Verse 2:
    You open up your doors and let me in. The
    key to your heart is right within me. My frown
    starts to fade when I walk in, cause your staren
    at me and I can't help but say;

Chorus:

Please, Please don't leave me like this,
    I would never leave you.
    let my voice take over control, your mine, not
    any other girls in the world! I have to say, your
    as sweet as my, morning skies.

Bridge:

and I know it's been awhile since you've seen me smile
    but I can't help but do. And after all this time I thought
    you were a joke but that's not true. I also thought that
    I could change you but I can't change you.

Chorus: x 2 ( first time softly 2nd time loudly )

You are as sweet as my, Morning skies. * laugh at the end *

Country pop

Molly
    - Swiftiegal6678

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

And the winner is..................... VISIT MY PAGE!
    XXkendall

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM

JK JK the winner is...................

oursongiseyesopen! Congratulations! You have moved on too round 2! The theme is currently in a relationship
    XXkendall

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Also, make sure you try out,
    x-kendall-x master of song, challenge! you will be named, " Song Master" and I'll post the winning song on my page! ( if that's okay with you ) Please try it out! I will post the winner on December, 15 and round 1 theme is:

Round 1:
    Being forgotten

Round 2:
    Happy relationship

Round 3:
    Loosing someone

Round 4:
    Heart break

Round 5: ( Final 2 )
    Pop song catchy, and pick your own theme!

-x-kendall-x
    XXkendall

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 7:48 AM

im confused, are we writing a song about being forgotten now or doing all of them? x