Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fave Taylor Swift Holiday Collection Song?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:42 PM

So The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection album has been on MAJOR repeat lately, cause Christmas is the bomb diggity. Anyway, I know the album came out a while ago, but what's your favorite song on the album?!

Mine is White Christmas! I just love her version of it!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Fave Taylor Swift Holiday Collection Song?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:44 PM

swiftlybeingaswiftie13 wrote:
    So The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection album has been on MAJOR repeat lately, cause Christmas is the bomb diggity. Anyway, I know the album came out a while ago, but what's your favorite song on the album?!

Mine is White Christmas! I just love her version of it!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

I know I love White Christmas!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I like Last Christmas

I can't help but sing along
    "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special."
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM

The 2 she wrote are amazing! My favorite cover would probably be her arrangement of Silent Night. It's so pretty!

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I love her cover of Last Christmas and Christmas Must Be Something More my favourite out of the 2 she wrote! :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I like Santa Baby!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Last Christmas and Christmases when you were mine!

RE: Fave Taylor Swift Holiday Collection Song?

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Me too!!!!
    Swiftie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I love Christmases When You Were Mine or Last Christmas most!c I love them all though!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Her cover of Santa Baby!!
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Christmas Must Be Something More and Last Christmas. Those always get me in the spirit
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Christmas Must Be Something More, Santa Baby, Silent Night, White Christmas, Last Christmas. (OK, and all the others too. Argh, I just can't choose one! xD)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Christmas Must Be Something More is SOOOOO good, & I love Santa Baby, & Silent Night! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I love, love, love them all so much! I can't choose!

Boy Swiftie

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hmmmm, this is tough! Either "Christmas Must Be Something More" or "White Christmas." But I love all her songs so much!!! She should make another Christmas album.

Graphics by me :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Last Christmas :D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I really love Christmases Must Be Something More

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM

My favorite is Christmases When You Were Mine but a close second is Silent Night (cover)! :)
    8.29.09 3.19.10 10.26.10 8.6.11 10.13.11 11.21.11

"I think things get better, and I think that good things come back around, and I think that things change" -Taylor Swift

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I love her version of Last Christmas! I just love that song in general, and Taylor singing it makes it even better!!
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.