Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Non-love songs

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM

So everyone always says all Taylor writes about is love and relationships...it drives me crazy because that's not all she writes about...Just because the songs that she releases as singles are about love doesn't mean they all are...if you are going to say something like that make sure you listen to the whole album so this is a thread where we can post Taylor's non love song I will post 18 that I just thought of and if there are more tell me and then I will add them to the list. And only released songs!

Breath
The Best Day
Change
The Lucky One
Mean
Long Live
A Place in This World
Tied Together with a Smile
The Outside
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Innocent
Eyes Open
Safe & Sound
Never Grow Up
Ronan
Fifteen
Superstar

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Non-love songs

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM

The outside

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:13 AM

ronan
    And yes! That drives me crazy too. I also hate the classic "all she writes about is boys breaking up with her" it's like ok no you're completely wrong

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:14 AM

well you could count safe and sound and eyes open!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Innocent. :)
    Thank yous are awesome, this one's for you.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Add these to the list :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Brought Up That Way :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Never Grow Up :)
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM

holyground wrote:
    ronan
    And yes! That drives me crazy too. I also hate the classic "all she writes about is boys breaking up with her" it's like ok no you're completely wrong

Yeah, I know, that's what everyone keeps saying. She writes other topics as well. People, pick on someone else for change.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Fifteen really isn't all about love in a way. So you could probably add that to the list. :) Along with the other ones that people mentioned. :D

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM

"Ronan" is another one :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM

TaylorswiftysFEARLESS wrote:
    holyground wrote:
    ronan

Yeah, I know, that's what everyone keeps saying. She writes other topics as well. People, pick on someone else for change.

Agree with both of you SO much. People always try to say "all her songs sound the same" or "there must be something wrong with her if people break up with her all the time" or "man she dates too many guys." Like, really? No. There are some cases where she writes more than one song about the same person...and not all of them are break up songs! Plus like said before, they are not all about love either. I agree, people need to stop picking on her for once. I feel like they are jealous of her success and how nice she is. People always seem to pick on the sweet, nice girl.

^^ The amazing shy lovestruck swiftie :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM

never grow up beautiful song:)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Starligh
    Lucky you
    Fifteen (it's not just about love)
    The lucky one
    And I probably forgot anothers...
    I also think that it's so boring when people say this.
    I never think only about relationships when I listen to her songs, I also love Taylor's songs because they remind me about who I am, make me think about my friends...
    It was never all about love
    DCTavares

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Who I've Always Been :)
    --Maddie

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM

fifteen :)

Both by Maci

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Cool I will add those songs when I get on my computer I'm on my iPod right now.

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I'm the same way, it's like URG, she rights non-love songs! Also, some more: Didn't They, Lucky You, Innocent, Never Grow Up, Ronan, all non-love!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:09 PM

List updated

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Whoops forgot some earlier now its up to date!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM

IKR!!!!
    I love Taylor because she has been by my side in the process of growing up (Innocent, Never Grow Up, Mean, A Place In This World) and she has also given me a perspective of how life can be now that I'm a step less away from living alone, workings, etc. Safe And Sound is such an unique song. But I must say I've learned the msot from Eyes Open. And I really hate that my friends think that I'm in love, or something just because I listen to her.
    Good to know someone else feels the same.

You always regret what you don't say so Speak Now

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.