Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor On BBC Radio 2

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Taylor Swift live in session on BBC Radio 2 on Simon Mayo's Drivetime

Wednesday 21 November 2012 at 5:05pm
Simon and the team bring you an exclusive session from international singing sensation, Taylor Swift, who'll be performing two of her latest tracks!

I forgot to post this earlier, before she was on air, so I'm sorry I couldn't post it in time for you guys to listen to it live.
I forgot she was on, and when I tuned in she was just finishing her set with a beautiful acoustic version of Red.
But hopefully you'll be able to listen to the clip of it online!
I think it was pre-recorded, because on her twitter right now it says she's landed in Japan, and she still sounded full of a cold on the show, and I don't know if she'd have gotten rid of that yet.

EXCITING:
As she left the studio, Taylor announced after finishing her American tour, she was expecting to be coming over to the UK - and possibly Europe - to do some live shows!

I hope fans outside the UK can access this because, from the snippet I heard at the end, it sounded breathtaking.

Much love to fans:)x

go to http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/ohyeahitsmeagain/taylor%20swift%20fan%20art/ for great signatures&profile photos!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor On BBC Radio 2

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:00 AM

YAY! Can't wait!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Where can we find it online?
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yeah, where can we find it? I can't wait to listen. :)

RE: Taylor On BBC Radio 2

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:10 AM

i found a link
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nx4v3
    credit to supermanflyaway

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yayz! Cant wait to listen :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM

SORRY, thought I posted a link!
    go to http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/ohyeahitsmeagain/taylor%20swift%20fan%20art/ for great signatures&profile photos!

RE: Taylor On BBC Radio 2

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Red- Acoustic

It's in YouTube already
    Red Acoustic = captivating

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:15 AM

She has to be commended for singing with a cold like she did. She sounded really good for being sick too. I mean, you can definitely hear that she's sick, and in some parts struggling a little, but the fact that she pushed through is great. I feel like a lot of other artists wouldn't have gone through with singing live.

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:28 PM

stayingfearless13 wrote:
    i found a link
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nx4v3
    credit to supermanflyaway

For those who want to listen it starts from 01:03 as in 1 hour and 3 minutes into the program. Just fast forward there. :) She was really sick but sang great and managed to be absolutely adorable in the process. That is Taylor for you. :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:22 AM

add me

from Lucas

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.