Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Random Observation

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:26 PM

So I just noticed this, on all of her albums Track 5 has always been one of my favourites and they are all a bit slower, see:

Taylor Swift #5: Cold As You
Fearless: #5: Whitehorse
Speak Now: #5: Dear John
Red: #5: All to Well

I just thought this was really cool and i had to share it with someone!! :) :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Random Observation

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

AND they're all tearjerkers at some point:)
    Hold on To this lullaby, even when the music's gone...

this amazing graphics is made by TaylorFanDenmark

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:28 PM

interesting!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Yeah I've noticed that the 5th track is always sad.
    And there's always a song about her fans/friends/band
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Cool!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Great observation!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Ya also the 6th track is usually happy. Like you belong with me and 22

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:42 PM

That's so cool, I never noticed that, but now that I have, I realized I love all of the 5th tracks on her albums as well! Along with the 6th tracks, too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I noticed that too! I can somewhat relate to all of them too! Not exaclty tho lol like i didint leave my scarf at my ex's sister's house haha
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I didn't notice that before.....intresting!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Ah that's cool!

Check out my Taylor Swift song finder! http://jleigh.net/tayswift
    http://jleigh.net/tayswift/

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

omg thats so true :o

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Cool! haha now i gotta go compare the tracklist of all her albums :D

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

RE: Random Observation

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:59 PM

thats weird haha(:

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM

I LOVE All Too Well, one of my favorites off the album. The two songs I really dont listen to are The Last Time and Sad Beautiful Tragic, both very slow and Last Time is Snow Patrol feat. Taylor for the most part.

All Too Well, Almost Do, and Begin Again. Yeah that's amazing.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Ha! That's such a good observation! I didn't notice that. Good ear
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

RE: Random Observation

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

is it just me or does sparks fly remind me of Beau Brooks from the janoskians on youtube

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I kinda noticed that too!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I didn't notice that! I love all those songs most too!

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I'm going to watch out with number 5 from now on... Thanks!
    (Good observation btw)

You always regret what you don't say so Speak Now

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

wow hahaha!
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.