1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Songs From RED?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

What are some of your favorite songs from RED?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Songs From RED?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I really like stay, stay, stay and last time

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I love Treacherous and All Too Well

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

RE: Favorite Songs From RED?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I like Red, starlight and stay stay stay

Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel
    Can't help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
    Come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you
    Can't help it if there's no one else
    I can't help myself

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM

The Last Time, Red, IKYWT, Begin Again, Holy Ground, State of Grace, 22, All Too Well, Treacherous, Stay STay Stay, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Starlight, The Lucky One, WANEGBT.... Oh wait...

Cheese =D

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:42 PM

All too well hands down. But my second is Red.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM

mine are The Lucky One and Starlight
    I'm going to send Taylor a letter and you can join by clicking Never met Taylor above.Please join!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM

My top 5:
    1. 22.
    2. Treacherous.
    3. All To Well.
    4. Stay Stay Stay.
    5. The Moment I Knew.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Swifty_1313 wrote:
    I love Treacherous and All Too Well

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

be too i also like i knew oyu were trouble red 22 and stay stay stay

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM

My top ones are:
    1. I Knew you were trouble
    2. 22
    3. All too well
    4. The lucky one
    5. Stay stay stay
    6. Red
    7. Begin Again
    8. We are never getting back together

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Either I Knew You Were Trouble, WANEGBT or The Last Time(:

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Obviously I love them all but right now my fave's might be Stay Stay Stay, The Last Time, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and Treacherous.
    SUCH A GREAT ALBUM!!!!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    The Last Time, Red, IKYWT, Begin Again, Holy Ground, State of Grace, 22, All Too Well, Treacherous, Stay STay Stay, I Almost Do, Everything Has Changed, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Starlight, The Lucky One, WANEGBT.... Oh wait...

Cheese =D

haha same with me!!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:09 PM

I like All Too Well, Begin Again, and State of Grace

1) Annie 2) Me

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I love "Stay Stay Stay" and "22"! and you? which do you prefer? :)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I love Starlight, 22, and Stay Stay Stay :)

Check out my Taylor Swift song finder! http://jleigh.net/tayswift
    http://jleigh.net/tayswift/

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:52 PM

i'm OBSESSED with both versions of state of grace

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM

The lucky one and stay, stay, stay :D

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:29 AM

All too well 100%

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, Everything Has Changed, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and Begin Again

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM

My Top 5 Are:
    1. 22
    2. I knew you were truoble
    3. We are never getting back together
    4. Starlight
    5. Red