Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What is the song from Taylor that most describes you?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM

The music of Taylor describes me most is Tied Together With A Smile, because I am a person who does not have very high self-esteem and that is very depressing, unfortunately. With this song, Taylor makes me cry and imagine that I am much more than I think.
Amora!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What is the song from Taylor that most describes you?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM

i think Taylor describes me in A Place in this World, i finally figured out where i need to be but i'm still figuring out life
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

RE: What is the song from Taylor that most describes you?

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Together with a smile really describes me.... Also a Place in this world.

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I will Say Enchanted or Mine/a place in this world

Both made my me

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:07 AM

You Belong With Me
    Mean
    Tied Together With A Smile
    A Place In This World
    The Outside
    Enchanted
    Change

Credit to Guppy1313

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Aw, it's so great! Taylor understands us in an extraordinary way.
    Amora!
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/43379705/tumblr_mdjhmcXUkv1rc4z[/signature]

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I'm sure you are much more than you think, you seem really nice
    I would say for me:
    A Place In This World
    The Outside
    Invisible (But with friends)
    The Best Day
    Mean
    All Too Well (again, in friendship)
    They are all about friendships.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM

The Best Day, it has helped me with so much. It always makes me feel better when it's playing :)

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM

teardrops on my guitar
    the outside
    tied together w/ a smile
    u belong w/ me

Siena Wilkie

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM

<13

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

a place in this world and mean :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Kaylee

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:23 AM

The Outside. I've always been an outsider so i think that's the most personal & the most that describes me.
    So in a Wednesday in a cafe,
    I watched it begin again

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Mean. All my life, I've had people, I guess bully, me. And they cut me open with their words. But the one that describes my current situation is Come Back...Be Here.
    Daydreaming's for those who are creative enough to imagine situations~

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Tied together with a smile or fearless

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I think at the moment it's A Place In This World.

Credit to iwasascarletletter for making my signature!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Probably Mean or Fifteen

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Probably Mean or Fifteen(:

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM

A Place In This World really is a perfect song.
    Amora!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

The Outside, or Never Grow Up.

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM

different taylor songs describe me at different times...but ones that i've related to the most, Fifteen, Long Live, Never Grow Up, Invisible, and You Belong with Me (:

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM

The Best Day, definitely. I'm a very family-oriented person and I always feel better when it comes on. And also A Place in this World!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.