1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Come back... be here!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM

So i heard this song over and over a few times! and notice something!
It could maybe be about harry styles?
if you never heard the song, try to listen to it!
Because the more i listen to it, the more i think it could be him! because did they not have something a while ago?
And she sings something where i think of him :)

Both made my me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Come back... be here!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM

its possible... to be honest i didnt realise taylor and harry ever went out, but my sister thinks its about him too.
    greece. loves. taylor.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Taylor and Harry never went out...

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM

nahh they didnt go out. I'm a big directioner, so I'd know haha. I wouldnt like it if they went out...they wouldnt be good together :/

RE: Come back... be here!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I think it is. they had a period of hanging out and stuff. Now they are dating too or at least starting too. I am pretty sure. Harry hung out with her mom at the X Factor rehearsals and then came on stage when taylor was done threw her over his shoulder and walked her away. i read it somewhere.

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Kaytin13 wrote:
    I think it is. they had a period of hanging out and stuff. Now they are dating too or at least starting too. I am pretty sure. Harry hung out with her mom at the X Factor rehearsals and then came on stage when taylor was done threw her over his shoulder and walked her away. i read it somewhere.

Made by Camryn

That sound cool!

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I always toght it was about him too

Please sign the petition
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2137191

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I thought it was about Jake Gyllenhall or something

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

She sing something about him being in New York and London!

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

bump :)

Both made my me

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Taylor and Harry never dated and i don't think that it's about them. There are a bunch of people who go to London for different things and right after Taylor met harry he went to new Zealand so i could be about just any guy out there!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I don't think they ever Formally went out, but I think they had a little something, so maybe
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

idk but i love this song!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I thought it was about a guy she met at the Les Miserables audition because that was in London and later they had dinner dates (with the director) in New York. Either way I love this song.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM

They never dated. Like, Ever.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Yeah, it's possible, but they never dated.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I kind of thought this too! However, Taylor and Harry together... Disappointing

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

No, it's not about Harry Styles. It's about Jake Gyllenhaal. He was doing some movie in New York and then he had to go to London to shoot some scenes or something. I remember reading this somewhere but I forgot.
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

RE: Come back... be here!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:15 AM

I love this song it's one of my favourites

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

swiftfreedom wrote:
    I thought it was about a guy she met at the Les Miserables audition because that was in London and later they had dinner dates (with the director) in New York. Either way I love this song.
    I never heard of that before. Where did you hear that?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

ahhhhhhhh probably!!!
    breaks my little harry heart BUT i kind of think they'd be cute together!
    i know most people don't but idc