1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

taylor's song lines are flawless

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM

we all know that taylor mostly writes her songs!
so when i always listen carefully to her songs, and the lines,
sometimes i get totally amazed! her lines such as

'fighting him was like trying to solve a crossword and realize there's no right answer'
-red-
' so casually cruel in the name of being honest'
-all too well-
'i don't know why with you i'd dance in a storm in my best dress fearless'
-fearless-
' and the kingdom lights shine just for me and you'
-long live-
'i'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show'
-sparks fly-

there's still more!!!!!don't you think it's amazing! let me hear your favorite lines too!
wonderstruck cause you are looking at this:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: taylor's song lines are flawless

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
    -Red
    I've never heard silence quite this loud
    -The story of us
    People throw rocks at things that shine. And life makes love look hard
    -Ours
    Ther's so much....

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:19 AM

"It was rare, I was there, I remember it...All too well."
    -All Too Well
    "Don't you dream impossible things?"
    -Starlight

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:24 AM

So I watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep
    -Last Kiss
    Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
    -All Too Well
    And what do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show
    -The Moment I Knew

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Please don't be in love with someone else
    -Enchanted
    Gets me everytime.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:08 AM

yeah were happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
    -22-

We are never ever ever getting back together......

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:38 AM

All of All Too Well, Enchanted and Last Kiss. But them all, if I could say that :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:39 AM

remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes tell my self it's time now gotta let go
    -Red
    Wind in my hair I was there I remember it All To Well
    -All To Well
    Now I'm pacing back and forth wishing you were at my door
    -Enchanted
    But if this was a movie you'd be here by now...

Before I locked you out but I'd take it all back now
    -If This Was A Movie

And So Much More I Would Write It For Years!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM

There are so many I can't name them all. Taylor is truly amazing.
    It all looks RED.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:44 PM

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
    Mine
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM

These are the hands of fate. You're my achilles heel.
    - State of Grace

That's my fave part of the song!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM

They say you bought a bunch of land somewere chose the rose garden over madison square
    -the lucky one
    so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    -all to well
    and a TON more

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:24 AM

You call me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest
    -All Too Well-
    I bet it never ever ocurred to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye
    -I almost do-
    you find yourself at my door just like all those times before you wear your best apology but I was there to watch you leave and all the times i let you in just for you to go again
    -the last time-
    and all the girls that you run dry have tired lifeless eyes cause you burnt them out but I took your matches before fire could catch me so don't look now I'm shing like fireworks over your sad empty town
    -dear John-
    It's getting dark and it's all too quiet and I can't trust anything now
    -haunted-
    and I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes and all that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss
    -last kiss-

those are my absolute favorites... I mean there's a lot of good lines in her songs but those are just amazingly awesome

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:29 AM

State of Grace
    love is a Ruthless game
    unless you play it Good and right

Red
    loving him was red

Treacherous
    This slope Is treacherous
    and i, i, i Like it

I Knew You Were Trouble
    i knew you were trouble when you walkeD in
    so shAme on me Now

All Too Well
    i remember it all too well

i don't know about you
    but i'm feeling 22

I Almost Do
    every time i don't, i almoSt do

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    like, ever.

Stay Stay Stay
    i think that it's best if we bOth stay

The Last Time
    this is the last time i'm asKing you this

Holy Ground
    and righT tHere whEre we Stood
    was Holy ground

Sad Beautiful Tragic
    What a sad...
    bEautiful, tRagic lovE affair

The Lucky One
    let me tell you now
    you're the lucky one

Everything Has Changed
    all i know since yesterday
    is everything has changed

Starlight
    and we were dancing, dancing
    like we're made of sTarlight

Begin Again
    but on a Wednesday in a cafe
    i watched it begin again
    foufa la perle

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM

'I'm captivated by you baby like a firework show' -sparks fly

'I took your matches before fire could catch me so don't look now, im shining like fireworks over your sad empty town' -dear john

'What happened please tell me 'cuz one second it was perfect now your halfway at the door' -Forever and always

'There's no time for tears i'm just sitting here, planning my revenge' -Picture to burn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 7:34 PM

"I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to" All Too Well
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:53 AM

"It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you." -Back To December

Friends welcome.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I absolutely love all of her songs, but some of the lyrics from Red really stood out for me:

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress- Holy Ground

This hope is treacherous. This daydream is dangerous.- Treacherous

These are the hands of fate. You're my Achilles heel.- State of Grace

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song.- Red

Good girls, hopeful they'll be, and long they will wait.- Sad Beautiful Tragic

You taught me about your past, thinking your future was me.- All Too Well

Cause now my name is up in lights, but I think you got it right.- The Lucky One

But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again.- Begin Again
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Run your hand through your hair, absent-mindedly making me want you.
    -Fearless

Don't you see the starlight, don't you dream impossible things?
    -Starlight

Tell them how the crowds went wild. Tell them how I hope they shine.
    -Long Live

I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at, honey.
    -Better than Revenge

You're my Achilles heel.
    -State of Grace

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
    -Mine

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine
    -Ours

And so many others
    And that's how Equestria was made!
    ---~---
    *~*Like we're made of starlight*~*

RE: taylor's song lines are flawless

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I like all of Enchanted(:

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:20 AM

please don't be on love with someone else!
    Enchanted

love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    State of Grace

you'll be mine and i'll be yours
    Everything Has Changed

but no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity
    Better Than Revenge

and much more ! :)