Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FIFTEEN or 22 ??

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:07 AM

Hey swifties , which one do you find better , fifteen or 22 ?
I know it is hard to chose between Taylor's songs especially when the songs are completely different . Still , which one of the both attracts you more or which one of them can you relate better to ??
Be yourself cause " Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind "

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FIFTEEN or 22 ??

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Fifteen....But I love 22 aswell haha.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:18 AM

i love fifteeen !!!!!!!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Sorry but............................IT'S WAY TOO HARD TO DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Crazgirl10 wrote:
    Sorry but............................IT'S WAY TOO HARD TO DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!
    'If your lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everyone else don't ever change'
    - Taylor Swift

I agree..

Previously: Begin Again||

My Ships

Stefan&Elena|Kurt&Blaine|Emma&Ethan

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Wow, that's so hard!!! Umm.......I'm gonna go with 15, just by a little tiny bit, but they're both so good!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:42 AM

Fifteen, for sure. I love 22...but Fifteen has always been one of my favorites. =)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:51 AM

22 definitely!! As much as I don't like saying it, I honestly didn't really like fifteen that much. I kinda took a while to grown on me. And 22 just puts me in such a good mood!
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Click here to vis[/signature]

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Fifteen. But I also love 22 :-)

RE: FIFTEEN or 22 ??

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:03 AM

i can relate better to fifteen but i like 22 like half a percentage better

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Fifteen and 22 are so different, it's really hard to compare the two. If I were going for an upbeat song when i'm in a carefree mood, definitely 22 :) On the other hand, Fifteen is about heartbreak, so I can't really compare the two, or decide which is better.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:43 AM

Fifteen is more touching.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:18 AM

FIFTEEN.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:26 AM

How can you possibly choose? :D 22 is like the transition from Fifteen, where she was just starting to learn how different things are when you grow up and 22 is finally realizing that it's a good time and moment to be so she just enjoys life

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:30 AM

I can relate to fifteen much more than 22, and I think that it is because fifteen is a more personal story, but I do love 22!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Fifteen- I love 22, it's a great song to get pumped up and crazy to, but Fifteen is so much more personal and relatable for me
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I can relate so much more to Fifteen, but I still love dancing around to 22 :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM

22 - but I love 15 almost as much!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM

22 attracts me more because it's a more upbeat song and it's more my type. Fifteen is more
    when you are trapped inside a love circle. But.. I still like and respect both of them.
    (img)http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/SwiftiePhotos10/th_taylorswift_MOslide004.jpg (img)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:44 PM

22 because i can relate to it more, fifteen took me a looong time to like.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM

22 because I can relate to it better. When 15 came out I was like just out of high school or about to be and was glad to have those days behind me. I didn't really even relate to 15 but it reminded me of how stupid you can be at that age (no offense anyone!). So I was never a fan of that song. I'm not a huge fan of the style of the music of 22 but I like it more because it's kind of relatable.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.