1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I WON THE TALENT SHOW!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Hey yall! Well, just thought I'd tell ya.... I WON THE TALENT SHOW!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out right now!!!!!!! I havn't preformed in 6 years, and now I just won!!!! I sang Forever And Always! ;) Anyone care to watch? Or share if you think I did good? Love yall! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7OAI6jMGiE

Both graphics made by me! :P

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I WON THE TALENT SHOW!!!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Good job i'd watch but i'm supposed to be working.....
    ~OlIvIa :)
    RiP rOnAn
    "U fOuGhT hArD lIkE aN ArMy GuY"
    "i LoVe YoU tO ThE mOoN aNd BaCk"
    "CoMe On BaBy WiTh Me We'Re GoNnA fLy AwAy FrOm HeRe"
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:38 PM

watched and commented!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Good job:)
    A little quiet at times, but good :)

The image above is NOT mine. I just found it online :D

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

OMG!!!! THAT WAS REALLY REALLY GOOOOOOOD!!!!! I loveloveloved your hair flipping!!!! that was the best !!!!! OMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Visit my Songbook and Threads
    ~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries."~

~Nat~

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Awesome!!! I love how you added the hair flips!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM

What grade are you in ? Just wondering! and it was great.
    Kayla Rickard

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:47 PM

Thank youuu! Haha! I'm in 10th grade!

speaknow293 wrote:
    What grade are you in ? Just wondering! and it was great.
    Kayla Rickard

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM

OH MY SWIFTIE. THAT WAS AWESOME. It was just like Taylor! I love the hair flick and the music! You're really talented:)

"You're lucky enough to be different. Never change." ~Taylor Swift
    "You kept my old scarf from that very first week cause it reminds you of innocence and smells like me."

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM

AllTooWell13 wrote:
    OH MY SWIFTIE. THAT WAS AWESOME. It was just like Taylor! I love the hair flick and the music! You're really talented:)

"You kept my old scarf from that very first week cause it reminds you of innocence and smells like me."

took the words right out of my mouth:)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:05 PM

And.... I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU. :)

MosaicBrokenHearts13 wrote:
    AllTooWell13 wrote:

took the words right out of my mouth:)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Good job! That was great!
    Swiftie Forever

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:09 PM

OMS You're amazing!!! That was sooo good!! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM

That was really good!! :) Sort of hard to hear you, but what I heard was great! you're really good at the guitar, too. :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Sounds great! Wonderful guitar playing and a sweet sounding voice :)
    Perhaps it's because I'm the one of us to survive.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Thanks! :) Yeah, I know it was hard to hear, but I think that might have been just my camera... But I know in the beginning it was hard to hear me.

burningR3D wrote:
    That was really good!! :) Sort of hard to hear you, but what I heard was great! you're really good at the guitar, too. :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM

youtubes blocked at school...but from the comments i wiil watch when i get home :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM

You did SO amazing!!! I'm so proud of you!! Congrats!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Thanks everybody! :)

1. MAZ avatar MAZ

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Congrats!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Congrats!!