Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Best 13th Track On Tay's Albums

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM

So on all of Taylor's albums with over 13 tracks which is your favorite?

Invisable?
Change?
Last Kiss?
The Lucky One?

Mine would probably be Last Kiss with The Lucky One in a very close second, what about you?
Credit to Guppy1313

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Best 13th Track On Tay's Albums

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I can't decide either invisible or change1
    I was fearless october 3 2009 and learned to speak now on July 30 2011!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

The lucky one :P

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:19 PM

change!!! i love it's message!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM

The Lucky One :D
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:17 PM

1) Invisible and Last Kiss - invisible because its pretty much always the story of my life, last kiss because its the best sad song ever (especially live)
    2) The Lucky One
    3) Change - i like this song i just never really listen to it for some reason..:/

Thanks to TaylorSwiftFan for the signature!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Change is like my anthem right now because I really want to become a singer professionally but it seems like all these other people are climbing to the top and it seems unfair, I love it!!!
    Credit to Guppy1313

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Oh this is such a tough call!!! I'm going to go with Change. But I really do love the other two as well!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Change!! In fact, I did a cover of that song! Hope y'all will give it a listen :)

Your text to link here...
    Perhaps it's because I'm the one of us to survive.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Either Change or The Lucky One

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:11 PM

last kiss and the lucky one those are awesome songs!
    Graphic are done by me ;)

PS.I use to be Taylorluver123

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM

I want to say Last Kiss... But right at this moment it HAS to be The Lucky One. It will probably always switch between those two.
    -------------------------------
    [center]
    lovelovelove.
    long live july 20th, 2011, i had the time of my life.[center]
    signature credit to tumblr.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Change

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:39 PM

hmm... hard to pick. I'd say Change :)
    -- check out my Taylor Swift street-interview that I did with my friends :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U217BCoKQrI

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I say Last Kiss.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Last Kiss. ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. Her voice and the lyrics. Just omg. She sounds like she's about to break down crying any second.

And Invisible is second.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I love change and the lucky one!!!
    TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
    P.S. Your awesome!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Change
    The Lucky One

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Last kiss or Invisible

I used to be called Longlivequeen taylor

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Ah! Not fair, I love all of those songs tooo much. Each one is one of my favorites on each album. But I guess right now I have to go with The Lucky One. Or Last Kiss. Or Change. Haha

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Invisible

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.