Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Matching Up Songs from Previous Albums

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Hey guys.

I like to play a little game with myself and match up songs from each album. For example, I would consider "Starlight" the "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)" of Red.

Anyone wanna do it with me? Please? hahaha :D
"Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
Swifty since 2006.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Matching Up Songs from Previous Albums

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I match up Ours with Stay Stay Stay. They're so similar!

"I don't think raccoons like me very much. They saw me and ran away. WELL THEN, nice day to YOU raccoons -_-" -- Bethany Mota

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Haha, I was thinking about this the other day.

I thought that Stay Stay Stay is the Mean of Red, mostly because of the sound. Also fitting in with that from the other albums, Stay Beautiful and Hey Stephen all kind of fit to me :)
    "The sky is everywhere and it begins at your feet"

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:49 PM

all too well is like dearjohn
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:00 PM

I would also say that Holy Ground is equivalent to Haunted and that Picture to Burn is similar to Better Than Revenge. :)
    "Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up."
    Swifty since 2006.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Begin again reminds me of Mine maybe cuz of the music video. they are somehow similar.......

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Sad Beautiful Tragic and Last Kiss are similar.
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I think Holy Ground is kinda like The Story of Us?

^
    Both made the totally amazing Jordyn!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:49 AM

This thread is good! I would say......
    Mine is like Begin Again
    Ours is like Stay Stay Stay
    Dear John is like All Too Well
    You're Not Sorry is like The Last Time ft. Gary Lightbody

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Wow! I am really bad at making connections like that, but you guys are REALLY GOOD
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM

dear john and all too well
    picture to burn better than revenge and i knew you were trouble
    ours and stay stay stay
    sad beautiful tragic and last kiss
    treacherous and enchanted

RE: Matching Up Songs from Previous Albums

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I think that Holy Ground is like The Story of Us!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

i would say everything has changed and enchanted.....
    and dear john and the last time

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:10 AM

These are the ones that came to my mind:

Treacherous and Sparks Fly (same theme)
    A Place In This World and The Lucky One (they share so much!)
    Stay Stay Stay and Ours
    Enchanted and Starlight

I love this mapping thing :) I will find more :D

You always regret what you don't say so Speak Now

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.