1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I Knew you were Trouble Single In UK

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM

I just found this on twitter, and it said that Taylor Swift will released a new single in the UK and its I knew you were Trouble.

How true is it??
if true, are they gonna sell single cd's?

Thank you.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator
      1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I Knew you were Trouble Single In UK

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:28 PM

This is true! :)

2. Jen avatar Jen

Re: I Knew you were Trouble Single In UK

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

LOVE. THIS. SONG. Great choice for the UK! Interesting!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Is it for America too?

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Is this for America too?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 3:47 PM

UK Swifties get 'I knew you were trouble' and American swifts get 'Begin Again' we never got 'Begin Again'. x

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:14 AM

LOL, here in Malaysia we just got "22" released as a single, just heard it over the radio today , coincidentally i was playing the song in my head right before it came on.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

It's always interesting to see how she markets herself in other countries. Great song choice!
    Perhaps it's because I'm the one of us to survive.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:36 AM

It's true AND Begin Again was released worldwide as a single. I Knew You Were Trouble is already released as a single in America but it will be released as single on December 10th officially in UK. That's the difference. And you know I Knew You Were Trouble is getting really popular, even more than Begin Again!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM

I didn't know about 22 being released as a single. And since I Knew You Were Trouble hasn't got a music video yet. i hope she releases soon since it is now an official single. Hey America and other countries, are you listening 22 on your radio. Maybe it can be the next official single but singles can't be released so fast. At least they take a month! And I think she'll perform I Knew You Were Trouble in Grammy Nominations Live Concert as she is hosting it and it will be released as an official single the same day. But for my question, is 22 a single or just for promotion it was played once or twice?

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:42 AM

I never find any singles in my town!! But that is expected since we don't have a music store... oh well!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Faiz Yusuf wrote:
    I didn't know about 22 being released as a single. And since I Knew You Were Trouble hasn't got a music video yet. i hope she releases soon since it is now an official single. Hey America and other countries, are you listening 22 on your radio. Maybe it can be the next official single but singles can't be released so fast. At least they take a month! And I think she'll perform I Knew You Were Trouble in Grammy Nominations Live Concert as she is hosting it and it will be released as an official single the same day. But for my question, is 22 a single or just for promotion it was played once or twice?

No idea, i just heard it over the radio, it was on the evening countdown show so i suppose its a single.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM

22, at the moment, is probably a promotional single, if you look at Wikipedia, all the albums have them. (like You're Not Sorry).

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:35 PM

COOL!!!!!!!