1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Songs that Taylor covered

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hey Swifties! I should go to bed now...but I`m not tired at all!
So...I spent the evening listening to Taylors unreleased songs and covers.
I was just wondering...what was your favorite song that Taylor covered?
Mine is "Ain`t nothing `bout you" ,originally from Brooks and Dunn.
Here is a link to her performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibQyx2vxTzk
I seriously think this is one of her best performances ever! She`s just amazing!
It makes me so proud to be a Swiftie :)
Half german/half english Swiftie

Against racism and homophobia!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songs that Taylor covered

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Taylor covered "Just a Dream" in STL :)
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Moderator

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I love her cover of Run by George Strait

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I really like her cover of Alan Jackson's "Drive" (probably because that's one of my favorite songs ever haha)

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I have a couple of spaces in my heart for her cover of Drops of Jupiter by Train and American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers :)

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I like Run, Breathless, Drops of Jupiter, and Untouchable.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Totally Drops Of Jupiter!!! and I also like the Sweet escape one (for a while I was really obsessed with the fast part!) but I would say Drops of Jupiter. Just so beautiful
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Loved "She's so high" and "Drops of Jupiter!"

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Her cover of Drops of Jupiter by Train is amazing. It's the best cover I have ever heard of that song and I think she perfects it.
    Don't you see the starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I love her Viva La Vida cover, its lovely! :)

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM

JeniferChampion13 wrote:
    I love her cover of Run by George Strait

Yes! I love her cover of that too! I also like her cover of "Drive" by Alan Jackson,"Drops Of Jupiter" by Train and "Umbrella" by Rihanna
    and also Viva La Vida & Ain't Nothing About You

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM

First cover she done that I absolutley fell in love with was Viva La Vida, it was so magical, soft and calming!
    But my favorite must be Bette Davis Eyes!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I absolutely loved when she sang "Viva la vida" by Coldplay... Perfect *.*

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Nashville by David Mead is my favorite cover

Heather - Songbird13 - Polar13Bear - Avi by Bluebell

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

I love her version of "Irreplacable" By Beyonce (I think she covered that :P) :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I love Drops Of Jupiter she cover by train and Sweet escape by Gwen Stifani
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Lose Yourself and Drops of Jupiter

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM

MadMadMad4Swift13 wrote:
    I love Drops Of Jupiter she cover by train and Sweet escape by Gwen Stifani
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

i loved the sweet escape! it was so good
    PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I too love Ain't Nothin Bout You. Run by George Strait is my all time favorite though. And her voice is flawless in the Where Where You When The World Stopped Turning cover as well.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I LOVE Drops Of Jupiter and Bette Davis Eyes

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to SPEAK NOW.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I really love Drops of Jupiter too! :) And Lose Yoursel
    Bring on all the pretenders, I'm not afraid!

Mine :)