1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I think The Last Time is about...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM

John Mayer.

She says "Put my name at the top of your list" and in "Dear John" she says "And you'll add my name to my long list of traitors who don't understand"

Also, she says "You wear your best apology" and in "Dear John" she says "You are an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry" So this is kinda saying he was really good at making up a bunch of crap when he "apologized".

Umm, yeah anyone got anything else?

Both by Maci

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I think The Last Time is about...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM

That's a great idea! She wrote it with Gary Lightbody and Jacknife Lee...we have no idea if they contributed these lines or if Taylor did. But it could be true.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:51 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    That's a great idea! She wrote it with Gary Lightbody and Jacknife Lee...we have no idea if they contributed these lines or if Taylor did. But it could be true.
    -Kat

Could be! But like you said it was Co Written! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Yeah, it makes sense!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Yeah, probabaly, it all matches up. Good eye!
    Love you forever and always, Louis :)
    made by Swiftlookalike

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    SwiftieKat wrote:
    -Kat

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Hmm, good point. But she did co-write WANEGBT and that is about Jake(probably)

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    Lovestruck85 wrote:
    SwiftieKat wrote:
    -Kat

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Both by Maci

That's a great point, haha. Like I think that when she wrote with them it was more for the pop sound. Like for "I knew you were trouble," taylor said that she had already written the song and wanted to have it with the piano, but she called them to amp it up. But with Gary Lightbody and Jacknife Lee, I think they would do more of the WRITING element, you know? Gary Lightobody's an artist and he writes his own music.
    -Kat

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:13 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    Emmaisyourlife wrote:
    Lovestruck85 wrote:
    SwiftieKat wrote:
    -Kat

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Both by Maci

That's a great point, haha. Like I think that when she wrote with them it was more for the pop sound. Like for "I knew you were trouble," taylor said that she had already written the song and wanted to have it with the piano, but she called them to amp it up. But with Gary Lightbody and Jacknife Lee, I think they would do more of the WRITING element, you know? Gary Lightobody's an artist and he writes his own music.
    -Kat

I see were you are getting at!

Both by Maci

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:53 PM

but if WANEGBT is about Jake, then they would have gotten back to gether a lot of times, and i think the last time is just a more forgiving verson, by the time WANEGBT rolls around she if exausted of it.

Today is never too late to be brand new

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:46 AM

You have a point there.
    Cold As You
    Your Not Sorry
    Dear John
    The last Time

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Thats a good connection! I didn't even think about that but I do think that you might me right!!! :)
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

^made by me

RE: I think The Last Time is about...

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Thats so true!!!! Never thought of that!
    I met Taylor on the 2nd of March 2012 :)
    The most magical night of my life
    GIFSoup

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Emma, you gotta stop being so smart.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Totally! I agree they look like they would be written about him!
    TaylorSwiftWonderstruck13
    P.S. Your awesome!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM

It could be, but i kinda thought it was about jake gy...(gah! how do you spell this man's name!??!) you know who im talking about right? because they broke up and got back together repeatedly and taylor describes the song:
    "The idea was based on this experience I had with someone who was kind of this unreliable guy. You never know when he’s going to leave, you never know when he’s going to come back, but he always does come back."
    but we're never 100% sure :)
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:52 AM

It make sense but isnt the song about two people that keep break up and get back together all the time?? The boy asks for the last time to the girl another chance... and I dont know.. but did Taylor and John do all of this?? I think they didnt.
    Anyway it makes sense....

The Last Time

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I dont like that this song has gary lightbody TAKING OVER IT
    it's supposed to be featuring him.... but you can hear him the most and he starts the song. that is really annoying to me.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Wow. When you put it that way it actually made sense. And the line 'you break my heart in the blink of an eye' reminds of the Dear John lyric 'or maybe it's you and your sick need to give love then take it away'. Amazing.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Hmm maybe...

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:10 AM

maybe! good observation :)