Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All Too Well Original

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I'm with you. ^.^
    C:

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:44 PM

So happy other Swifties are on the same page as me.
    I really really really wish she'd released the 10 min version
    I got an I Heart Question Mark written on the back of my hand.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:43 AM

There was a 10 minute version? Who said? But wow! It would be too long for an album, 6:44 was a long time for Dear John, but I'd still love to hear it! Count me in!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Me too! I love that song!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I'd love to hear it :D I love All Too Well :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:46 AM

I am! I'd love to hear it!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:47 AM

That would be awesome!!!

RE: Re: All Too Well Original

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:51 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    There was a 10 minute version? Who said? But wow! It would be too long for an album, 6:44 was a long time for Dear John, but I'd still love to hear it! Count me in!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922

I agree count me in as well =)

1 made by storyofusisatragedy
    2 made by trixieswift

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Signed! Ten minutes would be ah-may-zing!
    ]

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:31 AM

it would be cool:)

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways. PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION!:http://taylorswift.com/forum/past_future_tours/2098451#post_15001001

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:33 AM

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I didn't know about a ten minute version! I'd sooo love to hear it :o!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 5:48 AM

THAT IS MY FAV OFF OF RED!!! A 10 MINUTE VERSION WOULD BE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --Maddie

RE: All Too Well Original

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:17 AM

I would loveto hear that my favourite lyric from all too well is" well you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Its one of my favorites off of RED! I would love to hear the 10 Min Long Version!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM

10 minutes?! That's pretty long!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I'd love to hear it, count me in!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I don't think they actually recorded it. Taylor said that when she was writing it, it turned out to be ten minutes long and she couldn't narrow it down, so she called Liz Rose to help her. But if there is an actual ten minute version then yeah, count me in.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM

COUNT ME IN!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:10 AM

All Too Well is also my favorite! I love it so much, I know all the words! Truly one of Taylor's best songs!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.