Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Living The Song

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Hey, I bet a whole bunch of people have lived through one of Taylors songs. And I wanna hear your expeiriences! I will leave mine down below!
The format should look like this:
(Song Name)
(Expeirence like your feelings ect..)
Good Luck
Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Living The Song

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Stay Beautiful
    I lived and am still living this song because I am to nervous to Speak Now
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I am living through it, and she nailed it in the head, "happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time!"

Today is never too late to be brand new

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

i am living through i knew you were trouble... pretty self explanitory haha

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM

White Horse
    My ex-boyfriend, Aaron cheated on me with my BEST friend.

http://[/signature]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:03 PM

22 and Mean!

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:26 PM

22... "everything will be alright if we just keep dancing.."

PARTAH!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:39 AM

22 when she sings about "breakfast at midnight" :) Me and my best friend have a tradition of breakfast at midnight, and I love that song :)

Also, I created a website to find a taylor swift song for your situation, it's called http://jleigh.net/tayswift :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Mean
    I think we've all gotten in a fight with someone and came to the conclusion that "all they are is mean"

I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Ours
    I lived this song last year and am still living in it!
    love, audrey rose!

this beautiful graphic was made by Bluebell!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Breathe
    My dog died last year a day after my birthday and it still hurts to think... /:

TanyaxOh! :)
    It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters and make fun of

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.