Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Lyrics

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:51 AM

This is to post your top favorite Taylor Swift lyrics! Show people what your favorite lyrics are. mine are:

Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

Stay stay stay I've been loving you for quite some time time time
You think that it's funny when i'm mad mad mad
But I think that it's best if we both stay stay stay stay

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places i'd never been
Now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?
You put your arm around me for the first time.
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Why you gotta be so mean?
Thank you HavingCoffeeAllAlone for my avatar!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Lyrics

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

bump bump

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I love:
    'People throw rocks at things that shine' from Ours and 'so casually cruel in the name of being honest' from all Too Well :)
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM

i just love taylors lyrics

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right "

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

It's hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away... - Stay Beautiful :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:13 PM

"Here we are again in the middle of the night were dancing around the kitchen In the refrigerator

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest

"This Love Is Difficult but its Real

Please don't be in Love With someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you

I do Recall now the smell of the rain Fresh on the pavement I ran off the plane that July9th

This Slop Is Treacherous this path is Reckless and I like it

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Love story
    you belong with me
    red
    u knew you were truble

all of her lyrics are amazimg

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM

"Don't forget to look before you fall..." - Fifteen

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:48 PM

bump bump

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I have too many...

1. SOUIAT 2.imeg99

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say no to b

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:23 PM

everyone has to many

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:26 PM

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right" - State of Grace
    "But I took your matches before fire could catch me,
    I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town" -Dear John
    "When they point to the pictures, please tell them my name" - Long Live

And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

ADD ME, I DON'T BITE :)

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa443/taylor16fearless/TAYLOR%20STUFF/002.png[/IM[/signature]

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Some of my favorite lyrics are:
    "This is the worth while fight, love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."- State Of Grace
    "Im wonderstruck dancing round all alone"-Enchanted
    "when your fifteen and somebody tells you they love you youre gonna believe them"-Fifteen
    "our song is as lame as screen doors sneaking out late tappin on your window"-Our Song

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

"Please don't be in love with someone else, please dont have somebody waiting on you"

RE: Favorite Lyrics

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Here are some of mine from Red:

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"
    "Nothing safe is worth the drive"
    "You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    "This is the last time I'm asking you this put my name at the top of your list, this is the last time I'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye"
    "I bet it never ever occured to you that I can't say hello to you and risk another goodbye"
    "I'd like to hang out with you for my whole life"
    "Moving on from him is impossible when I still see it all in my head, in burning red"
    "I don't want to dance if I'm not dancing with you"
    "They tell you that you're lucky but you're so confused cause you don't feel pretty you just feel used"
    "Don't you dream impossible things?"

and I could go on!!.... ;)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM

So you call me again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest~All too well

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Any snide remarks from my father about your tattoo's will be ignored cause my heart is yours...

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM

love them

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:47 AM

"Don't you dream impossible things?" -Starlight

"Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met." -Red

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.