1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The New Taylor??

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

How do you feel about the new Taylor? Let me know!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The New Taylor??

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I love the new Taylor but kinda miss the old one

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I love her no matter what, but, I like the new Taylor better. She looks so gorgeous with bangs and her style has changed.
    However, I miss the old Taylor at the same time.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:15 PM

She looks great either way! Its good to change every now and then. She's still the same talented, amazing, cat loving Taylor we all know haha.
    {10.24.06}Taylor Swift
    {11.11.08}Fearless
    {10.25.10}Speak Now
    {10.22.12}Red

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I like taylors old look, but I love her new music!!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I don't think there is a new Taylor or old Taylor just Taylor. She has straight hair now that's the only major change her style has been fairly consistant with the vintange clothes, dresses, oxfords, oversized cute sweaters, and plaid.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM

She looks gorgeous no matter what she does!!! Shes sp pretty and every person needs change in their life!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Well, I don't mind that she straightens her hair (after all she has naturally curly hair and all the people who have curls want straight and straight-haired people want curly hair)
    I would like her not to go full-blown pop, keep her country roots intact (even though she was always country-pop from the very beginning). If her next 2 albums in the next maybe 4 years from now or so, she goes 100% pop and no country or elements, then country radio and Nashville itself, will turn against her.

She'll also get backlash if she turns into another manufactured pop artist of the big question from journalists, the media, people, and maybe (some fans) of the huge question: If you wanted to go pop, why'd you bother coming to Nashville? Why'd you not go to any other record company like NYC or LA that specified in pop/rock

Overall, I don't mind, Red is pretty good, so is her first album, Fearless, and Speak Now.
    My favorite role model is not someone famous but fictional-------NANCY DREW RULES!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Taylor loves Nashville and Nashville loves her! she's done so much for that city it's not even funny.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I really don't think that there is necessarily a new or old Taylor. She's the same person, just with a different style and a little bit different music. I see where you would say that though, but I love Taylor, no matter what she does. I don't miss anything. I loved her old albums but I'm always excited for the new stuff. I do love when she sings her own songs though, it's like oohhh memories :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I like who she's become, but i DO NOT WANT HER TO LOSE HER COUNTRY SIDE! It's what made her big, and she is really good at it. But I do love how popular she is
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

TaylorswiftysFEARLESS wrote:
    Well, I don't mind that she straightens her hair (after all she has naturally curly hair and all the people who have curls want straight and straight-haired people want curly hair)
    I would like her not to go full-blown pop, keep her country roots intact (even though she was always country-pop from the very beginning). If her next 2 albums in the next maybe 4 years from now or so, she goes 100% pop and no country or elements, then country radio and Nashville itself, will turn against her.

She'll also get backlash if she turns into another manufactured pop artist of the big question from journalists, the media, people, and maybe (some fans) of the huge question: If you wanted to go pop, why'd you bother coming to Nashville? Why'd you not go to any other record company like NYC or LA that specified in pop/rock

Overall, I don't mind, Red is pretty good, so is her first album, Fearless, and Speak Now.
    My favorite role model is not someone famous but fictional-------NANCY DREW RULES!

No one will turn against her. The country stations LOVE her new music

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I like her hair :) I like it straight and curly. I kind of miss her country look though.
    He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I support Taylor no matter what she does

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I support and love Taylor Swift. She's growing up. There's not the "old" Taylor. She still writes songs about love, boys and has an obsession with her cat, and loves to watch TV, and loves her fans. That's what matters.

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:26 PM

i love taylor no matter what (lol that's pretty much the same as everyone says...but anyways,) and i don't think there really is a new or old taylor...it's just taylor :D i don't think she's "purposely changing" people do change over time.....

credits to Brooker27 :D

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

She's awesome both ways

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I support and love Taylor Swift. She's growing up. There's not the "old" Taylor. She still writes songs about love, boys and has an obsession with her cat, and loves to watch TV, and loves her fans. That's what matters.

agreed... I only wish we all could have a Taylor, can't we clone her

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

AGREE

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM

She's maturing! People are being so annoying about how she's "changing." it's the same taylor that i fell in luv with

~the flawless Hannah