Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite Taylor lyrics

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Copy and past this list and write your favorite lyric(s) of every song! FUN FUN FUN :D

TAYLOR SWIFT
1. "Tim McGraw"
2. "Picture to Burn"
3. "Teardrops on My Guitar"
4. "A Place In This World"
5. "Cold as You"
6. "The Outside"
7. "Tied Together with a Smile"
8. "Stay Beautiful"
9. "Should've Said No"
10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
12. "I'm Only Me When I'm with You"
13. "Invisible"
14. "A Perfectly Good Heart"
FEARLESS
1. Jump Then Fall
2. Untouchable
3. Forever & Always (Piano Version)
4. Come In With The Rain
5. Superstar
6. The Other Side Of The Door
7. Fearless
8. Fifteen
9. Love Story
10. Hey Stephen
11. White Horse
12. You Belong With Me
13. Breathe
14. Tell Me Why
15. You're Not Sorry
16. The Way I Loved You
17. Forever & Always
18. The Best Day
19. Change

SPEAK NOW
1. Mine
2. Sparks Fly
3. Back to December
4. Speak Now
5. Dear John
6. Mean
7. The Story of Us
8. Never Grow Up
9. Enchanted
10. Better Than Revenge
11. Innocent
12. Haunted
13. Last Kiss
14. Long Live
Ours
If This Was A Movie
Superman

b]RED

1. State Of Grace
2. Red
3. Treacherous
4. I Knew You Were Trouble
5. All Too Well
6. 22
7. I Almost Do
8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
9. Stay Stay Stay
10. The Last Time
11. Holy Ground
12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
13. The Lucky One
14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)
15. Starlight
16. Begin Again

1. The Moment I Knew
2. Come BackBe There
3. Girl At Home
4. Treacherous (Original Demo)
5. Red (Original Demo)
6. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)

OTHER
Safe And Sound
Eyes Open
Both Of Us
Today Was A Fairytale
Crazier
Two Is Better Than One

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite Taylor lyrics

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:54 AM

9. Love Story: "Romeo save me they're trying to tell me how to feel...."

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    1. "Tim McGraw": he said the way my blue eyes shined put those Georgia stars to shame that night
    2. "Picture to Burn": there is no time for tears I'm just sitting here planning my revenge..burn burn burn baby burn
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar": can't choose :D
    5. "Cold as You": you never did give a damn thing honey but I cried cried for you and I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died died for you
    7. "Tied Together with a Smile": that you cry but you don't tell anyone that you might not be the golden one
    8. "Stay Beautiful": you and I are a story that never gets told but what you are is a daydream I never get to hold
    9. "Should've Said No": I can't resist before you go tell me this was it worth it was she worth this?
    10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My):our world was one block wide I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried
    13. "Invisible": And all I think about is how to make you think of me

FEARLESS
    1. Jump Then Fall: I love the way your head falls in your face you got the keys to me
    4. Come In With The Rain: love the whole chorus here!
    7. Fearless: absentmindedly making me want you.. with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress fearless.. it's the first kiss it's flawless really something
    8. Fifteen: love every single line but my faves are 'in your life you'll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team" and "I didn't know who I was supposed to be"
    9. Love Story: romeo take my somewhere we can be alone
    11. White Horse: I didn't know to be in love
    12. You Belong With Me:and your smile can light up this whole town I haven't seen a while since she brought you down
    13. Breathe: it's never simple never easy never a clean break no one here to safe me you're the only thing I know like the back of my hand
    15. You're Not Sorry: and you've got to share your secrets and I'm tired of being last to know
    16. The Way I Loved You: he's close to my mother and talk business with my father
    17. Forever & Always: one second it was perfect now you're halfway out the door
    19. Change: tonight we'll stand get off our knees

SPEAK NOW
    1. Mine: and there's a drawer of my things at your place
    2. Sparks Fly: get my with those green eyes baby as the lights go down
    3. Back to December: Staying up playing back myself leaving
    4. Speak Now: horrified looks from everyone in the room but I'm only looking at you
    5. Dear John: you are an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry.. I lived in your chess game but you changed the rules everyday
    6. Mean: and all you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean
    7. The Story of Us: nervously pulling at my clothes and tryin' to look busy
    8. Never Grow Up:
    Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room..I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
    9. Enchanted: the lingering question kept me up 2am who do you love
    10. Better Than Revenge: let's here the applause show me how much better you are see you deserve some applause cuz you're so much better.. she took him faster than you could say sabotage
    11. Innocent: wasn't it easier in your firefly-catching days
    12. Haunted: holding my breath won't lose you again something's made your eyes go cold
    13. Last Kiss: and I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are
    14. Long Live: if you have children someday when they point to the pictures please tell them my name
    Ours: people throw rocks at things that shine

b]RED

1. State Of Grace: love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    2. Red: fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
    3. Treacherous: two headlights shine through the sleepless night
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble: I heard you moved on from whispers on the street
    5. All Too Well: dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light.. casually cruel in the name of being honest
    6. 22: you look like bad news I gotta have you
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: with some indie record that's much cooler than mine
    9. Stay Stay Stay: that's when you came in wearing a football helmet and said okay let's talk
    10. The Last Time: and you open your eyes into mine and everything feels better
    11. Holy Ground: tonight I'm gonna dance like you were in this room but I don't wanna dance if I'm not dancing with you
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic: good girls hopeful they'll be and long they will wait
    13. The Lucky One: another name goes up in lights like diamonds in the sky.. chose the rose garden over madision square
    14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran): let me know that it's not all in my mind
    15. Starlight: we snuck into a yacht-club party pretending to be a dutchess and a prince
    16. Begin Again: but on a wednesday in a caf���© I watched it begin again

1. The Moment I Knew: but your closest friends always seem to know when there's something really wrong
    2. Come BackBe There: this is falling for you when you are worlds away
    3. Girl At Home: call a cab lose my number you're about to lose your girl

OTHER
    Safe And Sound: the war outside our door keeps raging one hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone
    Eyes Open: but turn around they've surrounded you it's a showdown
    Today Was A Fairytale: can you feel this magic in the air must have been the way you kissed me
    Crazier: you show me what living is for I don't wanna hide anymore

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Thanks for making this page its so cool!

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I totally agree with Therese16!
    "Being FEARLESS isn’t being 100% not FEARFUL, it's being terrified but you jump anyway...."

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 11:17 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    1. "Tim McGraw" : Now i'm back for the first time
    2. "Picture to Burn" My daddy will show you how sorry you'll be.
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar" Put his picture and maybe get some sleep tonight.
    4. "A Place In This World" Im still trying to figure it out.
    5. "Cold as You" Now that I'm sitting here thinking it through
    6. "The Outside" i've never been on the outside
    7. "Tied Together with a Smile" hold on baby your losing it
    8. "Stay Beautiful" Taking pictures in my mind so I can save them for a rainy day
    9. "Should've Said No" Was it worth it
    10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My) And our daddys used to joke about us
    12. "I'm Only Me When I'm with You" When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be my self and only you can tell
    13. "Invisible" I just wanna show you she don't even know you
    14. "A Perfectly Good Heart" why would you wanna break a perfectly good heart
    FEARLESS
    1. Jump Then Fall Every time you smile I'll smile and every time you shine I'll shine for you
    2. Untouchable Im reaching and i just can't tell you why
    3. Forever & Always (Piano Version) you didnt mean it baby
    4. Come In With The Rain I'll leave my window opened cause I'm to tired to call your name
    5. Superstar So dim that spotlight tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you
    6. The Other Side Of The Door I said leave but all I really want is you
    7. Fearless Its the first kiss its flawless its really something
    8. Fifteen I found time will heel most anything and you might just find who you wanna be
    9. Love Story It's a love story baby just say yes
    10. Hey Stephen Hey stephen i could give you 50 reasons why I should be the one you choose all those other girls well there beautiful but would they write a osng for you.
    11. White Horse I'm not a princesess
    12. You Belong With Me She wears shorts I wear t shirts
    13. Breathe I cant breath without you but I have to
    14. Tell Me Why Im sick and tired of your attitude
    15. You're Not Sorry you dont have to call anymore
    16. The Way I Loved You I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
    17. Forever & Always and you flash back to when we said forever and always
    18. The Best Day and we talk and window shop
    19. Change These things will change

SPEAK NOW
    1. Mine You are the best thing thats ever been mine
    2. Sparks Fly give me something that will haunt me
    3. Back to December I'd go back to december all the time
    4. Speak Now wearing a dress that looks like a pastrie
    5. Dear John I shouldve known
    6. Mean Someday I''l be living in a big old city and all your ever gonna be is mean
    7. The Story of Us the story of us looks a lot like a tradgedy now
    8. Never Grow Up I hope you just never grow up
    9. Enchanted I was enchanted to meet you
    10. Better Than Revenge And I'm just another thing for you to roll yours at honey
    11. Innocent Who you are is not what you did
    12. Haunted can't go back now I'm haunted
    13. Last Kiss That July ninth
    14. Long Live The wall we broke through
    Ours This love is ours
    If This Was A Movie: If this was a movie youd be here right now
    Superman I watch superman fly away

b]RED

1. State Of Grace this is the state of grace
    2. Red LOsing him was blue
    3. Treacherous This slope is treacherous
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble That you never loved me or her or anyone or anything
    5. All Too Well You still have in your drawer even now
    6. 22 Ya were happy free confused at thing same time
    7. I Almost Do And everytime I don't I almost do
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together like ever
    9. Stay Stay Stay i said stay stay stay
    10. The Last Time this is the last time i'm asking you this
    11. Holy Ground and right there where we stood is holy ground
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic we had a beautiful tragic love affair
    13. The Lucky One it was a few years later
    14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) and all i know scince 18 hours ago
    15. Starlight can't remember what song was playing when we walked
    16. Begin Again i watched it begin again

1. The Moment I Knew what do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didnt show
    2. Come Back Be here 4 am the second day
    3. Girl At Home don't look at me youve got a girl at home
    4. Treacherous (Original Demo) this slope is treachetous
    5. Red (Original Demo) losing him was blue
    6. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version) im walking fast through the traffic lights

OTHER
    Safe And Sound come moring light
    Eyes Open keep your eyeyes open
    Both Of Us i wish i was strong enough
    Today Was A Fairytale i wore a dress you wore a dark grey t shirt
    Crazier you make me crazier
    Two Is Better Than One cause two is better than one

I WILL LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT FOREVER LIKE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crdit to the amazing Reshmi4Beiber

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:21 PM

TAYLOR SWIFT
    1. "Tim McGraw" -" September saw a month of tears, and thanking God that you weren't here, to see me like that"
    2. "Picture to Burn" - "There's no time for tears, I'm just sitting here planning my revenge. There's nothing stopping me from going out with all of your best friends"
    3. "Teardrops on My Guitar"- " She's better hold him tight, give him all her love, look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause"
    4. "A Place In This World"- "Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission, but I'm ready to fly"
    5. "Cold as You" - "You never did give a da** thing honey, but I cried, cried for you. And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you"
    6. "The Outside" - ". I tried to take the road less traveled by, but nothing seems to work the first few times, am I right?"
    7. "Tied Together with a Smile"- " You cry, but you don't tell anyone that you might not be the golden one"
    8. "Stay Beautiful" - "when you find, everything you looked for, I hope your life leads you back to my door"
    9. "Should've Said No"- "No...no no no..."
    10. "Mary's Song (Oh My My My)- " Take me back to the creek beds we turned up, 2 A.M. riding in your truck and all I need is you next to me"
    12. "I'm Only Me When I'm with You" - "Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true"
    13. "Invisible"- " There's a fire inside of you, that can't help but shine through. She's never gonna see the light, no matter what you do"
    14. "A Perfectly Good Heart"-" Maybe I should've seen the signs, shouldve read the writhing on the wall. And realized, by the distance in your eyes, that I would be the one to fall"
    FEARLESS
    1. Jump Then Fall -" The bottom's gonna drop out from under out feet, I'll catch you, I'll catch you"
    2. Untouchable - " But you're untouchable burning brighter than the sun, now that you're close, I feel like coming undone"
    3. Forever & Always (Piano Version) -" Was I out of line? Did I say something way to honest, made you run and hide, like a scared little boy"
    4. Come In With The Rain -" Cause I'm too tired at night to call your name"
    5. Superstar - "And you'll never see, you sing me to sleep, every night from the radio"
    6. The Other Side Of The Door -" With your face and the beautiful eyes, and the conversation with the little white lies"
    7. Fearless-"Well you stood there with me in the doorway. My hand shake, I'm not usually this way, but you pull me in, and I'm a little more brave"
    8. Fifteen-" Back then I swore I was gonna marrry him someday, but I realized some bigger dreams of mine"
    9. Love Story-" He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said, marry me Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know"
    10. Hey Stephen-" They're dimming the street lights, you're perfect for me why aren't you here tonight?"
    11. White Horse-" And there you are on your knees, begging for forgiveness, begging for me"
    12. You Belong With Me-" Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night, I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry"
    13. Breathe-" And we know it's never simple, never easy. Never a clean break, no one here to save me"
    14. Tell Me Why-" You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day"
    15. You're Not Sorry-"You had me crawling for you honey and it never would've gone away, no. You used to shine so bright, but I watched all of it fade"
    16. The Way I Loved You-"He can't see the smile I'm faking, and my heart's not breaking"
    17. Forever & Always- -" Was I out of line? Did I say something way to honest, made you run and hide, like a scared little boy"
    18. The Best Day-"I love you for giving me your eyes, staying back and watching me shine"
    19. Change-" It's a revolution! Throw your hands up cause we never gave in!"

SPEAK NOW
    1. Mine-" I ran out crying, and you followed me out onto the street"
    2. Sparks Fly- " I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show"
    3. Back to December-" I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right"
    4. Speak Now- "There's the silence, there's my last chance, I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me"
    5. Dear John-" You are an expert at sorry, and keeping lines blurry. Never impressed by me acing your tests. All the girls that you've run dry, have tired, lifeless eyes, cause you burned them out"
    6. Mean- " And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life"
    7. The Story of Us- "The battles in your hands now. But I would lay my armor down if you said you'd rather love than fight"
    8. Never Grow Up- " Remember the footsteps, remember the words said, and all your little brother's favorite songs"
    9. Enchanted- " My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again"
    10. Better Than Revenge- " She thinks I'm psycho cause I like to rhyme her name with things"
    11. Innocent-" Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new septembers"
    12. Haunted-" Stood there and watched you walk away from everything we had, but I still mean every word I said to you"
    13. Last Kiss- "So I'll watch you life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe"
    14. Long Live-" Singing long live all the mountains we moved, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you"
    Ours-" Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles, but I don't care, cause right now you're mine"
    If This Was A Movie-" Wrapped up in your arms and our friends were laughing, cause nothing like this ever happened to them"
    Superman-"I'm far away but I'll never let you go. I'm Love struck and looking out the window"

b]RED

1. State Of Grace-" Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes"
    2. Red- "Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes"
    3. Treacherous-" Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you a get you alone"
    4. I Knew You Were Trouble-" Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground"
    5. All Too Well-"Hey! You called me up again just to break me like a promise! So casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    6. 22-"Who's Taylor Swift anyway? Eww!"
    7. I Almost Do-"And I confess baby, in my dreams you're touching my face"
    8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-"Ugh so he calls me up and he's like I still love you, and I'm like ugh this is exhausting you know? Like we are never getting back together. Like ever."
    9. Stay Stay Stay-" You took the time to memorize me. My fears, my hopes and dreams"
    10. The Last Time-"And right before your eyes, I'm aching. No past, nowhere to hide"
    11. Holy Ground-"I left a note on the door with a joke we'd made"
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic-" Distance, timing, break-down, fighting, silence. The train runs off it's tracks"
    13. The Lucky One-" And they still tell the legend of how you dissapered. How you took the money and your dignity, and got the the h*** out"
    14. Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)-" All I know is a new found grace, all my days I'll know your face"
    15. Starlight-"Ooh, ooh, he's talking crazy. Ooh, ooh, dancing with me"
    16. Begin Again-" I've been spending the last 8 months, thinking all love ever does is break, and burn, and end"

1. The Moment I Knew-"Christmas lights glisten, I got my eyes on the door just waiting for you to walk in"
    2. Come Back Be Here-"Taxi cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me"
    3. Girl At Home-" You chase down the newest thing and take for granted what you have"
    4. Treacherous (Original Demo)-" Two headlights shine through the sleepless night and I will get you a get you alone"
    5. Red (Original Demo)- "Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes"
    6. State Of Grace (Acoustic Version)-" Just twin fire signs, four blue eyes"

OTHER
    Safe And Sound-"Hold on to this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone"
    Eyes Open-" Keep your aim locked, the night goes dark"
    Both Of Us-" Someday, I will be stong enough to lift not one but both of us"
    Today Was A Fairytale-" Time slows down, whenever you're around, I can feel my heart, It's beating in my chest"
    Crazier-"I was trying to fly but couldn't find my wings, then you came along and you changed everything"
    Two Is Better Than One-" Maybe it's true that I can't live without you"
    ^ Well that took like one hour.....
    http://i49.tinypic.com/fa9dzk.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/seuhz8.gif
    ^AIKIASN

^ reshmi4bieber

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 9:21 AM

TAYLOR SWIFT

1. Tim McGraw-- Someday you'll turn your radio on
    2. Picture to Burn- And if you're missing me, you better keep it to yourself, 'cause coming back around here would be bad for your health
    3. Teardrops on My Guitar- He's the time taken up, but there's never enough, and he's all I need to fall into
    4. A Place in This World-- I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
    5. Cold as You- Every smile you fake is so condescending, counting all the scars you made
    6. The Outside-- You saw me there but didn't know that I would give it all up to be a part of this, a part of you
    7. TTWAS- He leaves you out like a penny in the rain
    8. Stay Beautiful-- Cory finds another way to be the highlight of my day
    9. Should've Said No-- It's strange to think the songs we used to sing, the smiles, the flowers everything, is gone
    10. I'll be eighty-seven and you'll be eighty-nine. I'll still look at you like the stars the shine.
    11. Our Song-- I grabbed a pen and an old napkin and wrote down our song
    12. IOMWIWY- You and I are painting pictures in the sky
    13. Invisible- Like shadows in a faded light
    14. It's not unbroken anymore. How do I get it back the way it was before?

FEARLESS
    1. Jump Then Fall-- You've got the keys to me, I love each freckle on your face.
    2. Untouchable-- Untouchable burning brighter than the sun, and when you're close, I feel like coming undone.
    3. Forever & Always-- Back up, baby back up, please back up
    4. Come in With The Rain-- I've got you down, I know you by heart, and you don't even know where I start
    5. Superstar-- Misty morning comes and I can't help but wish I could see your face
    6. The Other Side of The Door-- With your face and the beautiful eyes and the conversation with the little white lies
    7. Fearless-- I don't know why but with you I'd dance, in a storm in my best dress, fearless.
    8. Fifteen-- I found time can heal most anything, and you just might find who you're supposed to be.
    9. Love Story-- You were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
    10. Hey Stephen- Hey Stephen, I could give you fifty reasons why I should be the one you choose. All those other girls, they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?
    11. White Horse-- Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes, and never really had the chance.
    12. You Belong With Me-- You've got a smile that could light up this whole town
    13. Breathe-- Two AM, feeling like I just lost a friend, hope you know this ain't easy, easy for me
    14. Tell Me Why- I'm sick and tired of your attitude, I'm feeling like I don't know you, you tell me that you love me, then push me around
    15. You're Not Sorry- You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade.
    16. The Way I Loved You- Breaking down and coming undone, it's a rollercoaster kinda rush, and I never knew I could feel this much.
    17. Forever & Always- So here's to everything coming down to nothing here's to silence that cuts me to the core, where is this going? Thought I knew for a minute but I don't anymore.
    18. The Best Day- I know you were on my side even when I was wrong
    19. Change-- So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered.

SPEAK NOW
    1. Mine-- Hold on, make it last, hold on, never turn back
    2. Sparks Fly-- And I could wait patiently, but I really wish you would....
    3. Back to December-- I'd go back in time and change it but I can't. So if the chain is on your door, I understand.
    4. Speak Now-- Your time is running out, and they said speak now.
    5. Dear John-- Well, maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame.
    6. Mean-- All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life and mean, and mean, and mean
    7. The Story of Us-- I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud.
    8. Never Grow Up- No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred.
    9. Enchanted-- The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy.
    10. Better Than Revenge-- She looks at life like it's a party and she's on the list. She looks at me like I'm a trend, and she's so over it.
    11. Innocent-- Time turns flames to embers
    12. Haunted-- Something keeps me holding onto nothing
    13. Last Kiss-- So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, and I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe.
    14. Long Live-- The cynics were outraged, screaming this is absurd. 'Cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped-up jeans got to rule the world.
    Ours-- 'Cause I love the gap between your teeth. And I love the riddles that you speak.
    If This Was a Movie-- I just want it back the way it was before. And I just wanna see you back on my front door.
    Superman-- I'm lovestruck and looking out the window.

RED

1. State of Grace-- These are the hands of fate. You're my Achilles heel.
    2. Red-- Remembering him comes in flashbacks, and echoes.
    3. Treacherous-- All we are is skin and bone, trained to get along. Forever going with the flow, but you're friction.
    4. IKYWT- A new notch in your belt is all I'll ever be.
    5. All Too Well-- Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece, till you tore it all up.
    6. 22-- We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way.
    7. I Almost Do- I hope sometimes you wonder about me.
    8. WANEGBT- With some indie record that's MUCH cooler than mine.
    9. Stay Stay Stay- Before you I'd only dated self-indulgent takers.
    10. The Last Time-- Right before your eyes, I'm aching, no past, nowhere to hide.
    11. Holy Ground-- Sometimes I wonder how you think about it now, and I see your face in every crowd.
    12. Sad Beautiful Tragic-- Time is taking its sweet time erasing you.
    13. The Lucky One-- Now it's big black cars and Riviera views, and your lover in the foyer doesn't even know you.
    14. Everything Has Changed-- All I know is a new found grace, all my days I'll know your face.
    15. Starlight-- We could get married, have ten kids and teach 'em how to dream!
    16. Begin Again-- You throw your head back laughing like a little kid. I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did.

1. The Moment I Knew-- What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know? And what do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?
    2. Come Back Be Here- This is falling in love in the cruelest way. This is falling for you when you are worlds away.
    3. Girl at Home-- It's kinda like a code, yeah, and you've been getting closer and closer and crossing so many lines.
    4. Treacherous (Original Demo)-- same as above
    5. Red (Original Demo) same as above
    6. State of Grace (acoustic)-- same as above

OTHER
    Safe and Sound-- Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire.
    Eyes Open-- Yesterday we were just children, playing soldiers, just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings.
    Both Of Us-- I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
    Today was a Fairytale-- You've got a smile that takes me to another planet.
    Crazier-- You showed me something that I couldn't see. You open my eyes, and you made me believe.
    Two is Better Than One-- Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.